101. When he finds out that you're still a high school student

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

101. When he finds out that you're still a high school student

Seungri - Lee Seunghyun

Requested by: Arisa_jun

 

You had just come home from school and you put your bag on the kitchen counter. You heard the front door open and gasped. Seungri! He was supposed to come today! You were still in your school uniform and he didn't know about you being a high school student.

 

Once he found out, your relationship would be over. You were about to run into your room to change when you saw him already standing in the kitchen. He looked you up and down with a confused expression that soon turned into a smirk.

 

"I see. Roleplaying, huh? What role do i get? The y hot teacher that every girl is crushing on?"

You rolled your eyes. This boy. "Seungri... i'm a high school student".

"Sure you are" He mumbled as he put his arms on your waist and kissed your neck.

"Seungri..." You said as he leaned you back so you were looking up at the ceiling. "It's true".

He stopped kissing your neck and looked up into your eyes. "So... you're a high school student?" He thought for a few seconds before he looked down at you. "So you weren't role playing?" He pouted when you shook your head. "Can i still play the y hot teacher?" He smirked at you.

"Aren't you... mad?"

"Mad?" He looked confused and shook his head. "No. But i am right now. I've always had fantasies about stuff like this. Now i get to make them come true" He grabbed your hand and dragged you into your bedroom.

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools over the years and now she moves to Korea where she gets bitten by a animal and things change drastically in her life...

 

When You're Gone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter