The Sadness of Lies

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning all members have a meeting with YG. Jiyong, TOP and Daesung already arrive at YG building but Youngbae and seungri still didn't come home. Seungri sleep soundly last night after he got chemotheraphy. Youngbae sleep at the couch because he worry if seungri wake up and need something. They go home after finished administration and pay the bill. Seungri manager call them to remind if today they have a meeting. 

"Maknae, lets go, we already late for the meeting" Youngbae help seungri to stand up from the bed and take the bag.

"Yes hyung, i'm ready" seungri walk slowly because he feels realy weak even to stand up.

"Maknae, do you want me to get wheelchair?" Youngbae looks worry with seungri who so pale and weak.

"I'm ok hyung, its just one floor, i can walk by my self" seungri make sure youngbae and continue walk out the room.

"Maknae....slow down, you still weak, wait..wait..." Youngbae chase seungri who come out from the room. 

 

 

"Jiyong, where's Youngbae and seungri?" YG ask to jiyong when he come in to the meeting room.

"Eemmm....they..they'll come soon. They have to finished something, hyungnim" jiyong startled when suddenly YG ask him. Jiyong actually didn't know where they're. He couldn't sleep either last night just thought about what they're doing. He so jealous and pissed when Youngbae said that he hang out with seungri, more over they didn't come home.

"Good morning.....sorry we're late" Youngbae and seungri come in and bow to all. 

"Come on, sit, we'll start our meeting" YG said to Youngbae and Seungri. He looks with the curious eyes to them. Because seungri face so pale, white like cotton. "Seungri, are you sick?" YG ask because he so worry look seungri in that state.

"I'm fine hyungnim, just feel a bit cold, i didn't wear thick sweater" seungri said and look to all who stare to him. "Don't see me like that. Its look like i'm gona die now" seungri pout cutely and all laugh when see seungri act. But Youngbae who sit beside him suddenly pat seungri head.

"Don't say that" youngbae pretend to angry but after that he laugh to.

"Well, first i want to say thank you for all your best work. Bigbang had receive a lot of appreciation for this comeback. It wouldn't happen if all of you didn't work hard" YG said with smile widely. "We have plan that this year we'll get a world tour. previously we'll have promotion in Japan fisrt and its a big chance for us. So i want to send you, Seungri, to promote first at there"

"Me? Why me? Alone?" Seungri shocked when he hear YG said that.

"Yes, alone. Without other members. Because only you who can speak japanese fluently and just you who can talk a lot" YG laugh lightly when he said that. "Don't worry seungri, your manager and Mike will accompany you"

"How long hyungnim? Just few days right?" Seungri ask with pout.

"You have a lot of job at there, so it won't finished at few days, we predicted it for a month"

"A month?" Jiyong shout loudly. "Hyungnim, its a long time and he never got a job alone before, i'm afraid he can't make it"

"Jiyong, since when you doubt his capability? I know he can do it, Am i right seungri?" YG look at seungri whose seem daydreaming. "Seungri!!" YG shout to seungri and make him got startled.

"Yes..yes hyungnim....i'll try my best" seungri said while smile lightly.

"Hyungnim, i can accompany him in Japan for a while, i don't have any schedule for two weeks ahead" Youngbae offers a sugestion to YG because he so worry if seungri go alone to Japan. 

"No, we already have other plan for you and others. Haizzzz.. why all of you look worry if seungri go alone? I'm sure he can do everything him self" YG look at to Jiyong and Youngbae. "Well, seungri, Mike already set your schedule for several tv show in Japan. It'll be your busy month, so i hope you can take care your health, don't make me worry ok" 

"Yes hyungnim" seungri just can give short answer because he worried with his condition now who become worse. He afraid jiyong was right, he can't make it. Seungri take a deep breath to release his nerves and unconsiously he meet jiyong stare with sharp eyes to him.  

"Jiyong, i have a plan too for you" YG said suddenly and it make Jiyong got startled when he still looking at seungri. "I want you to make a solo album in a month. After seungri finished his promotion in Japan, we'll release it"

"Hyungnim...i...i....we just doing our comeback, but my comeback why so fast?"

"Do you mean you don't want to do that?" 

"No hyungnim" jiyong just bow his head and look at to his hand palm.

"So tomorrow i want to hear the report from you" YG looks pissed and drink mineral water to ease that feeling. After that he continue again the meeting explain the all the plans for the next.

 

The meeting finished at near lunch. Everyone get lunch before they comeback to their work. TOP walk in hurry chase Youngbae who walk with seungri to get their lunch.

"Bae, wait!!" TOP shout to youngbae. Youngbae and seungri turn around and stop walk. "Bae, i need to ask something to you" 

"Maknae, you can go first, i'll be there soon" Youngbae said to seungri who pout cutely. Seungri walk away and youngbae approach to TOP. TOP drag youngbae to the quite place.

"Hyung, what do you want to ask?" Youngbae said while he thinking what will TOP ask. He so curious with TOP face who looks serious. TOP take out a small pocket from his bag which contain pills.

"I found this at practice room last month. I though one of us use drugs. But i'm so curious, so i ask my friend to check the pills. And the result, its cancer medicine" TOP said slowly and stop talk for a while to take his breath. Youngbae look so pale when he hear what TOP saying. He just bow his  head and didn't say anything. "Did you remember when you said maknae had to eat the medicine? I saw the same pills" TOP continue the conversation with hoarse voice. He's looks like to hold the tears. "Bae, you should tell everything to me" 

"Yes........you're right. Maknae is sick. He got leukemia" Youngbae still bend his head. 

"Maknae....."TOP whisper slowly. "Why you didn't tell me?"

"Maknae beg me not to tell anyone. He didn't want to make us sad and worry. If i didn't found him when he got chemotheray maybe he still hide it from me. I'm afraid he'll give up to face his disease" 

"Why maknae...i mean...he's still young" TOP realize a single tear fell down to his cheek. "That's why he's always pale and weak. I thought he just tired with our schedule"

"Yes, he always try to finished the schedule even with his weak body"

"Bae....i don't know what have to say. I didn't suppose that he got the disease. I'm realy afraid we'll lose him" TOP covered his face with his hand palm. Youngbae hold TOP shoulder who trembling hold not to cry.

"Hyung.....we must stay strong for him. He need support from us to face it. The disease become worse now, i'm realy worry with him. Moreover he'll at Japan alone for a long time"

"Bae, how about if i talk to hyungnim to cancel it" 

"No hyung, if we tell him, he'll make maknae to focus with the treatment and it'll make everyone know about his disease, maknae didn't want it"

"So what should i do?

"We just make sure to take care of him until he ready to tell his disease. But hyung....don't tell maknae that you know about his disease,  you can take care him secretly, i'm affraid he'll hide again from us" Youngbae release his hand from TOP shoulder and smile lightly. TOP just nod slowly. "Promise me that you'll tell me everything about his condition ok" TOP said while wipe his tears.

"Sure hyung, i will. Come on, i'm so hungry, maknae already waiting us" Youngbae stand from his seat and pull TOP hand. They walk together to get their lunch. 

 

At cafeteria Seungri has take his lunch and ready to eat alone but suddenly Jiyong sit beside him while he bring his lunch too. He can't hide his jealousy anymore that make him crazy over the night.

"Maknae, where did you go last night?" Jiyong said while he munchs his food. He doesn't look at to seungri just stare to the food.

"I...i...just meet my friend" seungri feels nervous when he said that, because he have to lie to Jiyong. To make sure Jiyong reaction, seungri glance to jiyong face. No any reaction from him. Seungri back to his food and playing it with the spoon.

"You'd changed" jiyong stop munch his food and swallow it. He drinks mineral water slowly. Then take a deep breath. "You seem make a distance from me, a huge distance. I know we're getting busy now, but....i don't know....you're diferent not like usual" finally Jiyong stare to Seungri.

"Hyung..i'm sorry.." Seungri stop playing his food. His heart beats faster. "I just didn't want to annoying you with my childish act again. You had a hard work all this time for our comeback"

"But maknae....its fun for me, i missed your jokes and your laugh too....you know me....when i tired then i see your smile...it'll disappear.....when i stuck with my songs, you give me inspiration....when i-" 

"Just stop hyung....i'm not your baby anymore, i grew up now. I have my own choice, my dream, my friends, and a lot of things that i want to do" seungri said with hoarse voice. He hide his trembling hands under the table into his lap. 

"Maknae....but why...you just ignored me...not to others...." Jiyong seem hold his tears. "I know....its because i always scolded you right?" Jiyong stare seungri who bend down his head. Seungri just silent didn't said anything. "Did i do something bad to you?" 

"No hyung, i just try not to always rely on you. It makes me useless" 

"But maknae.......you never being useless for me..." Jiyong hold seungri hand but seungri pull back his hand into his lap.

"Hyung....i'm sorry....i'll never be the same for you now....you have to try to live without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter