God...Please Save Him

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri walk out from the studio with limp, his visions start blur but he try to reach the exit door. He really tired with all the things that happened to him. Sleep and rest maybe the only things he wants now. When he arrived to parking ground, he forget he didn't get his car. "Haizzzz, i have to get a cab" he walk slowly to the edge the road. Since the news appeared, he afraid someone knowing him. But when he's waiting the cab, someone hug tight him from behind and make him can't breath. "Who..are you?????" Seungri try to release the hug but its so strong. When he start to scream out for help, the other man put a handkerchief into his nose and its smell like alcohol but it make him dizzy and weak. But before his vision start blur, he saw a black van stop in front of him and the man who hug him forced him to get in. He realy weak and stop struggling after the black vision surrounding him.

 

 


"Daesung, is maknae with you? I have searched him everywhere, but he's not there, i'm going grazy now" jiyong call daesung while he get into the car.

"No hyung, i just came home right now, i thought he's with you"

"He was with me before but he went home alone after i scolded him"

"Hyung, but he's ok right? I'm worry if he's sick"

"I don't know.....call me if you see him ok"

"Ok hyung"

 

 

 

After few hours jiyong looked for seungri at some places, finally he give up and back to YG building. When he come in to the studio room he saw Youngbae make a call to someone. Jiyong thought it must be YG, because Youngbae seems have a serious conversation.

"Ji, hyungnim'll be right here in the morning. its almost six hours, nobody knows where he is"

"Bae, i'm going crazy now, i don't have any idea what place should i go to find him" jiyong sit on the couch and laid his head. He's look so terible.

"Ji, calm down, i'm worry about him too, the most that he's sick now" Youngbae said while he take a deep breath.

"But i can't wait anymore" jiyong stand from his seat and walk slowly to the window.

"Better we wait hyungnim first"

"Bae....." Jiyong said with whisper.

"Yes?"

"How's his disease now?" 

"He become worse ji. when he came to doctor he already at stage three. And with his busy schedules he couldn't get an optimal treatment. He always act fine in front of us, but the fact he really sick and weak"

"Maknae......"

"His manager said that he'll get a full treatmet after he finished his schedule at Japan. So he'll stay at hospital for a month"

"I'll clear my schedule and stay beside him"

"But ji...how's your comeback? I think maknae doesn't want you cancel your schedule"

"Its ok, i can do it later. I realy worry about him. He needs me. He needs us to support him. Remember when i through my scandal? He always beside me to give me a strenght"

"Well..all of us will stay beside him, don't worry"

 

 

 

YG come early in the morning with worry face. He walks straight to his office. Youngbae and jiyong come in after YG call them.

"I already watched the recording from all camera in building. And...." YG take a deep breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter