The Fake News

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri, his manager and Mike already stay at Japan for two weeks. The schedule is going well. Almost every day seungri had to attend a promotion show. It make  seungri lack of sleep and got tiredness. Seungri manager looks worry too because seungri always skip his meal. He just said that he was full and not hungry. Seungri just pout when seungri manager force him to eat. At Japan, seungri not just with his manager but also with Mike. Mike had set the schedule for a month with no off. So everyday, seungri feels realy tired and become weak.

Daesung have schedule too for three days at Japan. He become a guest for one program at tv station. Seungri who hear that news very happy. Even his manager and Mike stay with him and showering him with care but he missed all his hyungs. So when Daesung come to Japan, seungri more excited to finished his schedule early. He hope can spend the time with his hyung. 

"Hyung, i'm really tired today. I'm lack of sleep for several day. Does daesung hyung already finished his show?" Seungri said while he wipes the sweat that covered his face and massage his head.

"No, he doesn't come back yet" seungri manager said while he pack seungri's stuff.

 "Hyung...... where's my medicine?" 

"What's wrong seungri? You look so pale. Are you alright?" Seugri manager ask with worry. "I'll take your medicine. Wait here ok!" Seungri manager take the medicine from his bag and walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When he comeback he saw seungri close his eyes while he laid on couch and his face so pale.

"Seungri, take your medicine first before you sleep, come on, i'll help you" seungri manager pull seungri hand to get up but no response from seungri. "Seungri....seungri....are you ok?" Seungri manager shook seungri cheek but still no response. "I think we should go to hospital. Must be something bad happen to you". seungri manager call Mike to tell about seungri condition. After a while Mike come to the room. Seungri still unconscious and breath slowly. "Seungri, hold on, we'll take you to the hospital" seungri manager whispered.

 

After doctor examine seungri at emergency room for one hour, after that he's moved to patient room. "Don't worry, he's alright now. But he really weak, i think he too tired. I already call my friend Min Ho and he explain about Mr. Lee condition. He have to take a lot of rest because the day after tomorrow i plan to give him the next chemotherapy"

"Chemotherapy?" Mike ask with curious face. But suddenly seungri manager pat his shoulder. "I'll tell you later. Doctor, please give him the best treatment. He really needs that"

"You can accompany him at his room. I'll be back at night to check his condition" the doctor walk away to continue his work. Mike and seungri manager walk in to seungri room to check his condition. Seungri still sleeping soundly and looks so pale. The oxygen mask paired into his face and iv drip into his wrist. 

"Jung Geun, better you tell me about his disease. I'm really worry about him" Ask Mike while he drag seungri manager to sit on the couch.

"Well actually seungri didn't want anyone know about his disease, but i think you can keep this for a secret" seungri manager take a deep breath for a while before he continue talking. "He got leukemia and its become worse now"

"What??? Why you didn't tell me earlier?" Mike shocks when he hear about seungri disease. "He might be suffering a lot for this two weeks. If i know, maybe i won't set his schedule so tight" Mike regret what happens to seungri.

"I'm sorry, he didn't want it, he's so stubborn and i can't do something to make him sad" seungri manager just sigh and glance to seungri.

"So, what does he plan now? Does he want to continue his life like this?" Mike said with loud tone and look worry.

"He agree to get his full treatment after he finished his schedules at Japan. So after this maybe he'll stay at hospital for a month" seungri manager stand up and approach to seungri side. He pull the blanket and covered seungri body. 

"Does Yg know? Or his parents?" Mike said while he following seungri manager and sit at chair beside the bed.

"No, not yet, they didn't know about this, but he'll tell him everything before he got the treatment" seungri manager said while he hold seungri hand and shook it lightly.

"Well, he's so strong face his disease alone, i never thought all this times he suffering from malignant disease. He always smile and he never looks like a sick person"

"That's how hard he hide it from us, because he didn't want to make us worry. Just our smile always be a strength for him"

"You know what, i always want to be a hyung for someone, and when the first i saw him, each time i imagined if he's my dongsaeng, its make me feels happy, even though it was only a delusion" Mike stare to seungri who looks so pale.

"He's a good kid, all his hyungs love him very much. Sometimes i want to scream why God not fair to him, why God so cruel to him, but i realize it won't make better. So i try to always beside him to make sure he gets the best treatment" seungri manager bend his head looks to hold the tears not to fall. 

"I heard he'll get the chemotherapy at the day after tomorrow. I'll clear his schedules, so he can get his treatment and take a rest"

"Thank you Mike. But...can you not tell anyone about his disease?"

"Sure, i love him too, i wish he'll be healthy again" Mike smile and pat seungri manager hand lightly. Suddenly his phone ringing. Its from Daesung. He ask where's seungri now. Because seungri already promise to take him hang out this night. Mike told him that seungri at hospital now and it make Daesung not to think twice to get there. When Daesung come into the room, seungri still sleeping. Daesung said to Mike and seungri manager to accompany seungri that night. Seungri wake up at early night and his body really weak even to move his hand.

"Hyung......" Seungri whispers to call Daesung. "Thirsty......" Seungri try to open the oxygen mask.

"Maknae....." Daesung approach to seungri side and bring a glass of water. He put a straw to seungri mouth and help him to drink it. "How do you feel now?" Daesung ask while he hold seungri hand.

"Dizzy......and tired" seungri said and smile to his hyung. "I'm sorry....."

"Why you have to say sorry?"

"I ruin our schedule" seungri said while he try to get off the oxygen mask. 

"Don't mind that, we have next time right?" Daesung smile and shook seungri cheek slowly. "Better you have to more attention with your health than hang out with me. I'm so worry when heard you got hospital"

"I'm sorry hyung make you worry. But look...i'm fine now" seungri try to get up and sit on the bed. He smile and give his best aegyo.

"Haizzz....this kid...." Daesung just smile and got startled when the doctor come in.

"Mr. Lee, how do you feel now?" Doctor approach to seungri side and start to examine seungri. Seungri laid again to the bed.

"I'm fine doctor. You can let me go home now" seungri said and poutly to the doctor.

"No, you have to stay here until you finished your treatment. I already call my friend Min Ho" doctor smile back to seungri and suddenly his face turn to curious. "Mr. Lee, are you sure feeling well?" The doctor touch seungri forehead and cheeks. Its not too hot but its make the doctor more curious.

"I just feel a bit dizzy, there's something wrong with me doctor?" Seungri ask to the doctor while he take a deep breath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter