My Legs

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, the doctor said that he will move seungri to the patient room. There's only Youngbae and Jiyong, while Jihoon back to hotel to get seungri stuffs. Seeing their beloved maknae who laid on the bed was pushed by nurse made them so sad. His pale face and thin body enough described how fragile he was. At first jiyong could feel relief when he saw his maknae. But slowly changed with feeling guilty. He remembered when the last time he saw him at the studio and made him fall to the floor. After that seungri was kidnapped. If he didn't leave him that night, maybe Seungri still with him. And all this thing won't be happen. Jiyong couldn't hold the tears when he realized that he was who made him being kidnapped. Jiyong stepped back when reached the door of the room. He stopped and begin trembling hold his tears. "I can't.....i can't....." Suddenly jiyong ran out and youngbae tried to chase him.

"Ji!!! Where are you going ?" Youngbae ran after Jiyong. They finally stopped at the park and sat on the bench. "Ji calm down"

"I can't bae.....i can't see him....its all my fault....my fault....." Jiyong cried hardly and looked really sad. Youngbae hug jiyong tight.

"Ji......do you think i'm not sad? I'm really sad too. But we have to strong for him. We can't be like this. He needs us"

"Seeing him like that.........made me more feeling guilty......he looked so thin...pale..." Jiyong took his deep breath between his sob. "And now he can't walk.....its all because of me......i'm the one who made him like that..."

"Ji.....please....be strong....just for our maknae...he needs you...." Youngbae tightened his hug and patted jiyong back slowly.

"Bae......." Jiyong cried again because just crying he can do now.

"Cry ji.......if you want to cry.....i know its hard for you..." Youngbae just could say the words to make his bestfriend calm down.

 


Meanwhile in the room, its about one hour seungri had been there. Doctor and nurse just left him to give him the rest. A lot of weird tubes still attached to his body and the sound of heart detector could be heard. Seungri tried to open his eyes after he could feel the bright light but it was so hard. He tried to move his fingers but it couldn't too. When he finally opened his eyes fully he begin panic and hard to breath. The machine beeping crazily when he suddenly coughing hard. But not too long the doctor and nurses came to the room.

Ji hoon who just back from the hotel, shocked when he looked seungri condition. "Doctor....what happened to him?"

"Don't worry......i guess he already wake up... but he coughing hard maybe he was choked. I gave him pain killer again so he's sleeping now" doctor said while he kept examine seungri. "He's still in stable condition, but he really weak, so let him rest more. I'll leave him with you. Just push the button if you need me" the doctor smile to ji hoon and walked out from the room.

Ji hoon sat down beside seungri bed and hold his hand slowly. "Seung hyun-ah....just rest ok.....i know you really tired.....i will stay here beside you....." Ji hoon kissed seungri hand and put it back under blanket. He reached the bag and he took out seungri stuffs. Not too long, jiyong and youngbae came into the room.

"How is he?" Jiyong asked to ji hoon while he approached to seungri side.

"Doctor have to sedate him after he coughing hard. He said that seung hyun already gain his conscious. Don't worry...he still in stable condition"

Jiyong sat down on the chair beside seungri bed. He just could watch seungri breathing slowly and how he was so pale. He sighed deeply before he reached seungri right hand. He grabbed it with his two hand before he kissed lovely. Suddenly jiyong tears fall down and sobbing silently. "Maknae......." Jiyong whispered. "I...i really missed you...." Jiyong took his deep breath hoppely seungri could say a word. But after waiting about one hour, seungri still sleeping soundly.

"Both of you must be tired, let me accompany him here, you can rest at home" ji hoon said while he approached jiyong. "I will call you if he wake soon"

"Yes ji, better we go home first and we back here in the evening" youngbae tried to convince jiyong who still stared blankly to seungri.

"Alright....but i want to sleep here tonight..." Jiyong said while he put seungri hand into the blanket. After that he kissed seungri forehead and caressing seungri cheeks lightly. "I will be back at evening maknae.... just rest ok.....i missed you so much..."

 

 

At early evening, ji hoon feel seungri hand move a bit and his eyes looked struggling to open. Ji hoon immediately pushed the emergency button. Not too long the doctor and nurse came into the room. They examined seungri carefully. When the doctor checked his pulse, seungri tried to open his eyes, and after several time blinking, he successfully open it.

"Seungrishi.....can you see me?" The doctor asked to seungri while he still checked the pulse. Seungri blinking twice and seem want to say something. "Good......but i hope you can be patient don't talk first and move your body......do you understand?" Seungri blinked his eyes twice again. "Good.....well i will do some examination to your body" the doctor said while he took seungri right hand and squeezed it lightly. "Can you feel it?" The doctor asked again and seungri just blinking. "Ok....now can you hold my hand?" Seungri tried to move his hand and tried to hold the doctor hand."Good...." The doctor smiled and pat seungri hand. "Seungrishi...do you remember what happened with you?" The doctor squeezed seungri hand again. Seungri just looked straight to the doctor and suddenly he closed his eyes. "Just relax....if you can't remember it" but the doctor a bit shocked when seungri hold his hand tightly and tried to open his oxygen mask. The doctor tried to hold seungri hand.

"Hyung........" Seungri tried to call Jihoon whispered. "Tt..ttt...take....me....out..." Seungri tried to reach Ji hoon hand. "They....they...will....kill.....them.....hurry...." Seungri struggled to wake up from his bed and grabbed the oxygen mask.

"Seunghyun.....listen to me....calm down....i'm here....." Jihoon hold seungri right hand tightly. He wanted to hug his dongsaeng to make him calm but the wires still attached to the body. He tried to stop seungri opened the oxygen mask and hold him struggled to wake up.

"Seungrishi...can you calm down? You still weak and need more rest" said the doctor while manage the oxygen mask. Finally seungri could calm down and laid again to his bed after he could feel the sharp pain on his back. The pain so hurt and he couldn't hold it. The doctor realized that seungri in pain so he gave a sign to nurse to sedate seungri again.

"Hhhyyung.....please....take me.....out....from here...." Seungri kept begging to Jihoon with cry. "They.....they...will.....kill..." Finally seungri feel drowsy and close his eyes after nurse sedated him. "Hyung......please..." Seungri kept mumbling until he fully sleep because the drug. Jihoon swept his tears because he couldn't hold anymore his sadness. He just could patted seungri hand slowly to make him calm down and whispering words that everything will alright.

"Jihoon....don't worry....he just got panic, he still in stable condition, but we have to make sure he will not wake up first from the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter