I Missed You

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seung hyun, we'll stay at hotel near the hospital during your treatment" Ji hoon said while he drove the car. Seungri just nodded and smile. He really worried about what will happen with his appearance in Seoul. Though he now with thin body and hairless but people still can recognize him easily. Seungri kept to pray wish everything gone be ok.

"Hyung....when i start my chemotherapy?"

"Emmm....we'll check your condition first. Why do you ask that?"

"Nothing...." Seungri bend his head and playing his fingers. He really scared about his come back to Seoul. "I...i..." Seungri couldn't continue his word. His mixed feelings made him speechless.

"I know your feelings right now. Don't worry. Remember...i'll stay beside you" Ji hoon pat seungri hand and smile lightly. "You can sleep if you tired. It will take about two hours to get to Seoul" seungri smile back and rested his head to the seat and close his eyes slowly. He really missed his family and of course his hyungs too. Imagined what if he meets them. But seungri just swept away that mind and tried to hold his tears. "Someday...maybe someday i can see them again.." Seungri said in his mind. 

 

Seungri and Ji hoon arrived at Seoul about near midnight. Ji hoon looked seungri who still sleeping peacefully but he had to wake him up. Seungri finally wake up after Ji hoon caressing his cheek slowly. "Seung hyun, you can continue your sleep at hotel" ji hoon said wit smile and caressing seungri cheek lightly.

 

That night seungri got fever after took a long trip from Andong to Seoul. Ji hoon really worried with seungri condition who suddenly drop. He couldn't hold the tears anymore when seungri shivering badly and kept whining call his name. Ji hoon gave an injection at left arm after seungri lost his consious and fresh blood running from his nose. 

After few hours waiting. Finally seungri opened his eyes and moved his fingers. He really weak and dizzy. Even to get up from the bed. Ji hoon smiled when he saw seungri wake up.

"Hyung...how long i've been sleep?" Seungri said while he tried to get up. He looked so hard even to get sit position. Ji hoon helped seungri after realized he really weak.

"Not too long, are you hungry?"

Seungri just smiled lightly and nodded. Actually he felt dizzy and wanted to vomit. But when he looked at Ji hoon face, looked tired and sad. He didn't want to make his hyung more worry.

"I'll order some food to bring here ok"

"No hyung, how about we dinner at restaurant. It must be at downstair right? "

"Are you sure? You look so weak and pale"

"I'm fine hyung. I missed Seoul at night. Come on. I'm so hungry" seungri said while he tried to stand up and limp a bit when he started walking. Ji hoon hold seungri body immediately and make his arm for support.

"See? Better we take dinner at room, at least you can keep your energy for tomorrow ok?" Ji hoon dragged seungri to the bed and help him to lay again. Seungri just pouted and silent allowing Ji hoon treated him with care.

"Ok..ok..hyung....i can do it my self" seungri tried to pull the blanket from Ji hoon grip. Ji hoon just smiled and pat seungri head lightly.

That night they took the dinner with happily. They chatted until finished the dinner and seungri feel sleepy.

"Seung hyun, don't sleep before you take your medicine" ji hoon said while he walked to get the medicine. "Here...swallow slowly ok" ji hoon gave the glass of water to seungri. After finished, he help seungri to laid on the bed and covering him with blanket. "Sleep well Seung hyun-ah, tomorrow we will start your medication, so you need a lot of rest now. And...don't think about else. Everything gona be alright" ji hoon smile lightly while he fixed the blanket on seungri body.

"Hyung.....thanks  for everything. I don't know what will happen if I don't have you" seungri hold ji hoon hand and smile. Ji hoon smile back and pat seungri hand slowly.

"Just sleep now ok....it's already night" ji hoon said while walked to the other side of bed and laid him self. 

 

Meanwhile at dorm, Jiyong still couldn't sleep. Everytime he closed his eyes, seungri face always came and looked sad. It made jiyong so worried with seungri. He feel strange that night liked will something bad happen. "Maknae.....where are you now...I'm really miss you...." Suddenly tears running on his cheeks and jiyong couldn't hold anymore his sadness. "I'm really useless....i couldn't protect you....i'm sorry maknae...hyung sorry...." Jiyong finally slept after he tired crying. 

 

"Good morning.....how was your sleep?" Ji hoon approached to seungri side when he saw seungri yawning and opened his eyes.

"Hmmm.....i slept well" seungri smiled and tried to get up to sit position. Ji hoon touched seungri forehead and smiled. "I want to take a bath first hyung, can you stop worrying me?" Seungri pretend look angry and pouted.

"Alright...alright...after that we'll take breakfast" 

After took his bath, seungri looked more fresh. But still he couldn't hide his pale face and weak body. "Hyung, let's go...." Seungri pulled Ji hoon hand.

"Where?" Ji hoon looked confused.

"Let's eat at restaurant. Its must be a lot of delicious food in there. I'm so hungry.....come on hyung" seungri said while kept pulling ji hoon hand.

"Alright....alright.....Wear your mask and jacket first, its cold outside, and walk slowly ok...." ji hoon said while he helped seungri wearing his jacket. Seungri just nodded and smile. 

 

They sat at the corner of restaurant because Ji hoon didn't want anyone know about seungri presence. When he looked seungri face he knew that seungri really tired and weak but he couldn't force him to take his breakfast at room. Seungri looked happy when arrived at Seoul, maybe he gain a hope again to see his family and hyungs. But he worried too if seungri couldn't meet again with his beloved family before the disease became worse.

"Seung hyun, what do you want to eat? " ji hoon asked seungri while he read the menu.

"I don't know.....A lot of food i want to eat before my appetite gone" seungri let his little chuckle while he sighed deeply. Ji hoon glanced a bit and stop reading the menu. "You know....chemotherapy....always make me feel....." Seungri stoped talking and bent his head. He played his fingers and tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter