New Hope

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since jiyong found out the phone, he kept thinking about something wrong with Mike. he thought if he was wrong about the phone. But the phone really similar with seungri's phone. Because he knew the phone's limited edition and he special bought it for seungri. 

Jiyong still making his new album. Because YG kept to push him to make it on time. He wanted the new album released early next month. So jiyong tried hard to finished it. Actually he wanted to tell about Mike to YG. But jiyong afraid Mike'll do something bad to him and the others. Beside that he was't sure about the relation Mike with the kidnapping and didn't have any evidence.


Meanwhile seungri condition became more weak. Because no more pills he had. The pain came more intense and he tried to hide it from Ji hoon. He didn't want make his hyung worry after he could stay at his house and showered him with care. Ji hoon worked at the hospital from the morning until early night, so he couldn't watch seungri condition every times. Actually seungri had to check his disease at hospital but seungri kept refuse and he said he was fine. Because since he came to the village he never checked his health at hospital and it made Ji hoon worried if the disease became worse. He really knew about the disease who take his beloved brother forever. And now he didn't want it happen again to seungri.


Seungri POV

I wake up in the morning with pain all over my body and i'm so weak. Since I don't have any pills i just can ease it with rest and sleeping. I don't want Ji hoon hyung know my condition, he will worry and take me to hospital. I don't know how long i can hold it, maybe until i die, I guess. Last night I dreamed about my parents and my hyungs, I missed them so much. I hope i can go back to Seoul and meet them again but I can't. I still remembered what Mike hyung said if i do it, they will die because of me. Better i die first rather than i see them die in front of me.

I try to get up and stand for a while because feel a bit dizzy. But I continue walking out from my room. I see Ji hoon hyung sit at dining room and drink a cup off coffee. 

"Morning hyung...." I said while keep walking to the kitchen. I'm afraid he'll know my condition.

"Seung hyun, if you feel unwell, you don't need to make food for me"

"No hyung, i'm fine, wait a minute" i said with smile . Ji hoon hyung waiting me at the dining room and read the newspaper. I make chicken soup and bread toast for today. But when i stand about ten minutes the dizziness came more intense and my sight became blury. I try to hold on the table side to make support but I can't hold it anymore.

"Hyung......" I called ji hoon hyung while try to keep my consious. Ji hoon get shocked when he saw me hold my head and became limp. He run fast approach me and hold my body before i fall down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter