Everybody Know

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri and his manager walk in hurry to YG office. At the hallway they meet Youngbae. He hug seungri tight and seems hold his tears. "Be strong maknae, i know you didn't do that" Youngbae whispers and pat seungri back.

"Thank you hyung, i missed you all" seungri hug back Youngbae and smile lightly.

"Hyungnim already waiting you, i'll wait you at studio" youngbae release his hug and pat slowly seungri cheek.


Seungri and his manager come in to YG office. Seungri take a deep breath to release his nerve because he can't hide his nervous.

"Take a sit seungri, jung geun" YG said with cold face and sharp eyes stare to them.

"I'm sorry hyungnim, i've made a mistake" seungri said and bend down his head. 

"Seungri, i thought you could keep my trust on you"

"Hyungnim, i couldn't remember if i did that" seungri said with trembling. 

"You said that you didn't remember? So who supposed to be in that picture? It's you, the man in the picture its you!!!" YG can't hold his anger anymore. He stad from his chair and walk near the window. Seungri also can't hold his tears  which fell down slowly on his cheeks.

"Hyungnim, i'm sure seungri didn't do that" seungri manager said while he pat seungri hand. "I can explain to you"

"Well, so what should i have to know, Jung Geun"

"Hyungnim, when seungri at Japan, he always with me, after he finished his schedules he never go anywhere because...." Seungri manager glance a while to seungri who still bend down his head. "Because he's sick hyungnim. He got leukemia and he need a lot of rest" seungri manager hold seungri hand and pat it slowly. 

"Leukemia? Are you making a joke with me?" YG shocked and turn around look at to seungri.

"How could i make a joke if the fact that he's dying now"

"What???? Why you didn't tell me? " YG walk to approach to seungri side. He pulls a chair to sit beside seungri. 

"I'm sorry hyungnim. I'm afraid it would ruin our schedule if i told about my sickness"

"Seungri......"YG pull seungri head into his embrace and hug him tighly. "How is your condition now?"

"I...i...." Seungri can't continue his word and hug back YG.

"His condition become worst. He must get the full treatment at hospital immediately" seungri manager said slowly. He feels sad when he look at seungri who cry with hopeless.

"You have to get hospitalize tomorrow, i'll prepare it"

"But...hyu-"

"No, you have to follow my words now, you hear me?"

"Yes hyungnim, but i have to tell my parents and my others hyungs first. Only Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung knew about my sickness"

"How can you bear it alone seungri? You have us to help you, we love you"

"Because of that, i couldn't make all of you sad, its make me more dying"

"Seungri......" YG hug seungri tight and pat his back slowly. "About that fake news, i'll send someone to find out who is behind of this, don't worry, you just take your treatment and get your health again"

"Thank you hyungnim"

"Wipes your tears, its make you ugly" YG smile to seungri and shook his head slowly. Seungri smile back and wipe his tears. At least he can release his burden a bit.

 


Its early night when seungri and his manager come out from YG office. Seungri manager go home early after he got call from his wife and Seungri remember that Youngbae waiting him at the studio. He feels realy tired and sleepy. But one more task he have to do. He has to tell Jiyong about his disease. No matter what happens next. He can't keep this secret more longer from his beloved hyung. There's Youngbae sit on the couch reading a magazine. Seungri approach and sit beside him.

"Hyung.....you still didn't believe that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter