Stay Strong

Just a Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the f*ing leader are you???? You should more care to maknae, our maknae......" TOP can't hold his angry anymore. "He's sick now and....and....you didn't care of him" TOP slap jiyong right cheek and can't countinue his word, he feels his heart so heavy to breath, and finally the tears run out from his eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung....i'm sorry....it's all my fault" Jiyong just bend down his head while he hold his burn cheek when the older said with angry. 

"He really care about you....!!! your feeling !!! so he didn't tell you about his disease. He'll feel dying if you know it. But you.....you just make him suffer!!!!" TOP said while he punch the wall. 

"Hyung....." Jiyong raise his head looking to TOP.

"He really care about us, though inside his heart he's criying"

"Hyung.....i know.....he's right....now i'm going crazy without him, its just one day he left us, i can't breath free anymore, his face always spinning around in my mind, his voice....his smile...." Jiyong feels his legs so weak until he kneel down and burying his face with his handpalm. He cry hardly. "I'm sorry....."

"Hyung.....enough...we're sad too"youngbae approach to jiyong side and hug him tight. "We'll find maknae soon, don't worry, he'll be ok, remember...he's our strong and smart maknae right?"

"But bae, how about if they hurt him or they let maknae suffer, i'm affraid he can't holt it" TOP still blame jiyong for seungri missing.

"Both of you just be patient..." Youngbae drag jiyong to sit on the couch. "He'll be alright. Better you go sleep, i know you didn't sleep well for this two days" jiyong just shook his head and wipe his tears.

"I'll walk around, maybe i can find him somewhere" jiyong said while he stand up walk away. TOP and youngbae just stare to jiyong without say something.

Actually TOP still have schedule today at Japan but after he heard about seungri's news, he come back to Seoul in hurry. TOP very angry when he know Seungri went home alone with fever and Jiyong didn't accompany him. "If you didn't let him go alone, maybe he still with us now" TOP scolded Jiyong again and make him more regret. Jiyong just hope can find seungri somewhere. 

 


Mean while, YG and seungri parents got shocked with the news from some newspapers.

"MAKNAE OF BIGBANG GOT KIDNAPPED LAST NIGHT"

"Hyun Suk, i thought we're agree if we wouldn't let the news appear" seungri appa calling YG with angry. He just read the newspaper this morning when he take his breakfast. 

"I didn't know either who leaking this information" YG more confused when he realize the news had been the headline in every newspapers. "Don't worry, i'll ask someone to find out who's behind this"

"You have to hurry before my son could be in danger, i'm realy worry...." 

"I'll call you after i get information" YG try to convince seungri appa to calm down.

But after few hours the news appears, the vips and from the media already waiting for the confirmation from YG. They pray together for seungri comeback and waiting patienly outside the building. 

YG ask some staffs about who leaking this news. But the staff didn't know about seungri kidnapping before the news appears. It make YG feels curious who behind this. He try to calm down him self to think what should he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter