You can’t tame me...

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

What the president, Mr. Lee Soo Man, seemed oblivious to know, was that I was not a person to be commanded that easily…

Although I was extremely endebted to him for all he did for me...who is he to send me to live in a house with a bunch of strange weird guys without even asking my opinion first?

“This won’t be that easily done president…let’s bet if I will be here for a long time…” – I smirked mischievously plotting some ways to resolve my situation… - and then laughed out loud malevolently (at least I though it was being evil).

Whilst I was laughing like a maniac while plotting my own house break, Kai was walking by my door and heard me. “Aigoo…noona, You sure are happy to be with us…” – he said to himself  believing that my evil laughter was a happy laughter - whilst ruffling his own hair being proud of himself as a good looking guy whilst he looked his reflection on his iphone screen.

I started thinking in some ways to leave the house…

“It’s not like I can go out through the front door and be like “Hey, I’m going now, bye bye” – wink and then go out through the door like nothing’s happening. They wouldn’t let me go away that easily…” – I thought whilst moving around in my room in circles. – “But if I were to dodge them and run away without them knowing…” – I unknowingly said out loud.

Unexpectedly, someone just knocked in my door. I was so concentrated in my own thoughts that I jumped in fright and bumped my foot on the corner of the bed.

“Shiiiiiiii*!” – I said in pain without thinking

“_-shi?” – asked someone outside the door.

“Come in, the door is open…” – I replied whilst still in pain.

Then, the least expected person entered my room cautiously. It was obvious that he wasn’t feeling that comfortable to talk to me or even having me at their dorm but…he still managed to talk to me as the leader of the dorm.

He was already in his pajamas, a grey t-shirt and shorts…

“Humm, _-shi, I want to talk to you about…” – he stop talking whilst seeing you sited on your bed massaging your foot to relive the pain. He wondered what happened but continued after I looked at him as saying “Yeah…??”. – “Ohh ne, to talk about the dorm’s rules.”

“Ohh seriously…don’t come with that…” – I annoyingly thought. The least thing I wanted was to set rules or to even listen about them. Seriously? I just moved a couple hours ago and I already have to assimilate rules…Yeah right…”Well, I don’t really care, I’m going away anyway…” – I continued thinking whilst I looked a little spaced out.

Suho noticed that I was distracted and cleared his throat to claim my attention.

“As I was saying…” –he sounded annoyed, as what he was doing was merely being done because it really hat to, it was a duty. – “You can’t bring anyone from outside here without letting us know first and…oh, you can’t go out after 10 pm either… ”

I was determined not to even listen, those rules was just, how to say it, plain stupid. So, I didn’t pay attention at all. Your mind was set in getting out of that house as soon as possible so, why would I be interested in hearing him?

Suho noticed that something wasn’t right with me. I wasn’t looking at him and neither did I respond to any of the things he was saying.

“__-shi? Did you understand everything?” – he asked, but I didn’t answer so he called again but louder.

“Humm yeah? Yeaaaahh…” – I claimed moving my head back and forward as saying yes with it. I totally didn’t hear a thing.

“Remember: Curfew is at 10:30 pm, no excuses.” – he said patiently but really annoyed.

He knew that I didn’t listen a thing and felt frustrated. He was going to say something about my lack of attention but just groaned and stormed out of the room.

I stayed sited in my bed looking at him as he walked out of my bedroom just wondering what was his problem. But immediately went back to my thoughts about how would I do the “prison break” out of that house the next day…


A/N: Sorry guys :p this chapter is really short again, I tried my best though ^^ I'm having some ideas for the next chapters... Xp
Anyway, hope you're liking how I'm leading the story :p
If you want, you can leave suggestions for next chapters on the comments box  ^^

Thanks for subscribing and reading my story :D