I Live Here.

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

“You know, it may seem crazy but I think I saw a girl in your dorm...” – he stated whilst ruffling his own hair not being sure what he saw anymore.

“It was a girl that’s why...” Suho chuckled at his dongsaeng’s words and actions.

“Oh! So I wasn’t hallucinating?!” Myungsoo thought out loud.

“Nope. Do you want to meet he-“

“Hyung! What’s taking so long?! You know Sunggyu hyung doesn’t start eating til all the members are there! Hurry before Dongwoo hyung can’t take it and eats all the food!”  - Suddenly pouted Sungjong appearing behind Myungsoo's back. Sungjong was the Maknae of Infinite, L’s group. Myungsoo smiled at and ruffled his hair.

“Okay. Suho, I’ll meet her later then I guess. I’ll be staying in that house for a long time so I probably will meet her at one point right?” Myungsoo turned back to Suho and said.  Suho nodded in agreement and bid farewell to his old friend.

"Just be sure to tell her I'm sorry!" - MyungSoo added before crossing the road to the other house.

"Sorry?!" - Suho seemed confused - "About what if he doesn't even know her?" - he thought.

 

--Back to Upstairs—

Baekhyun just left my room so now I was left with my thoughts. He decided to postpone the "date" to another day so that I could rest. I laid down on my bed and was slowly dozing off until I woke up startled with a huge bustle.

“Noona! Help meeeee!”  - I heard a voice shout from a different room. For some reason, I quickly got up and went into the room where I thought the sound was coming from. I found Suho keeping Sehun in a headlock.

“What are you doing Suho?!” - I screamed at the annoying guy, not understanding what was going on. The only thing I could see was the red faced Sehun trying hard to release himself from Suho's arms.

“Teaching this kid a lesson!” Suho looked at Sehun and tried to grip his head harder.

“YAH! LET GO OF HIM BEFORE I KILL YOU!!!” I screamed. The poor boy was now turning blue. Next thing you knew, the rest of EXO was piling in the doorway to see the action.  ,

“Like you can harm me." - Suho scoffed whilst loosing some pressure on his dongsaeng headlock- "You’re just a girl. A petite, stupid, annoying, selfish girl.” - he glared at me.

With each word he said it got me more and more annoyed.  Not only had he woken me up when I was so close to sleeping but now he was challenging me too? - I glared back at him. - "It wouldn't be the first time I teached YOU a lesson..." - I thought.

He just had to make one more gesture and he would be dead. He smirked. That was it! I grabbed his arm that was around Sehun and in one swift move, I flipped him and he was now on the floor, stunned by what had just happened. I smirked getting closer to his face. I saw his face heat up by how close your faces were. I could even feel his breath in my face, he sure was breathing heavily... Normally it’s the girls face that would turn red. But not me! In this case...it was the guys...

“Had enough? If you wake me up one more time then I swear, I will happily bury your body with my own hands.” - I sternly stated.

He gulped and looked away as I smirked. I got up and glared at everyone blocking the door way. They then moved out of it so I could easily get passed. I went to my room and before I closed it you shouted, “ANYONE ELSE WAKES ME UP THEN YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!” then closed the door. I laid back into my bed and slowly dozed off.

-Meanwhile-

All of exo were laughing at their guardian getting owned by a girl. They all laughed quietly because they didn’t want to wake you up again but were still laughing a lot, especially Sehun, who had appreciated my help.

“Hyung got floored by a girl!” Kai dropped on the floor laughing too much.

“Aish! Get out of my room! I’ll show that girl later, who she’s messing with.” Suho shoved Exo K out of his room. Suho laid down filling himself up with revengence. “You just wait! I’ll get you, my precious darling.” Suho smirked and slowly dozed off to sleep as well.

 

-Next Day-

I got out of bed frowning. I had a bad feeling about that day. I didn’t know what was going to happen but I sure had a strong six sense and I just knew something horrible was going to happen.  

still got out of bed and did my usual morning routine and went downstairs to find everyone at the dining table arguing really loud.

"Seriously?!" - I thought annoyed

Once again since I had a short temper, I started screaming, “SHUT UP!” everyone turned their eyes towards me and smiled saying, “Good morning” and “Did you sleep well” and I just rolled my eyes at their sudden change in attitude. 

“Why are you guys screaming and fighting this early?” I raised a brow.

“Because we ran out of food and nobody wants to go out of the house to go get some.” Sehun pouted.

I deeply sighed. "Just that?! Seriously?!" - I asked out of frustration while they stood looking at me like some puppies would look to their owner - "I’ll go, if it means you guys will stop fighting and screaming and annoying Me.” I said in a monotone.

“Okay then... Here’s the money, and here’s the list.” D.O gave it to me and smiled. I sighed again and smiled back, took the money and stuffed it in my left pocket while putting the list in the other.

“I’ll go too, since you don’t know where the supermarket is.” Baekhyun willingily got up and was about to change from his PJs but I stopped him.

“I know this area pretty well since I sometimes go on a walk when you guys go to showcases and things so I’ll be fine.” - I gave him a small smile and went to put my shoes on. He seemed apprehensive but decided not to force anything...

I then left the house feeling the cold wind hitting my face. I felt some shivers but It felt strangely good though for some reason.

I didn't walk much when I went round the corner and bumped into someone’s chest causing your head to hurt.

“Yah! Look where you’re going! That really hurt!” I pouted accidently. “I’m so sorry! Let me see it!” he pleaded. I removed my hand so he could see my face clearly.

“M-Myungsoo? Wh-what a-are you doing here?” I stuttered for the first time in ages. He looked just as shocked as I were.

“I live here.”

 


Hey guys, How was it? we love to read your comments and thoughts so do Comment! ^^ Thank you!