Why did he have to come back?

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

We were tiptoeing around the house to go upstairs. I just noticed the house was really similar to our dorm insides, so locating the stairs wasn’t difficult at all. I aimed for the stairs and suddenly Suho bumped his foot on something.


“Ouch!” – he pouted


I only looked at him – “Shhhush!” – I shushed him – He sighed and only looked annoyed as I turned my head forward. Don’t know why but it was definitely funny, he was totally clumsy.


We got up the stairs and I decided to see who had my room. These houses were exactly the same so ‘my room’ was at the back. I walked in and saw a huge picture of Myungsoo on top of his bed. I must admit, it was breathtaking. I just stared at it in awe, He looks better in real life but that picture is definitely him having a good hair day. I smiled as I remembered his love for his hair; He used to bring his hairspray to school whenever we had to do dance or P.E. He’d waste 20-30 minutes just on his hair. I laughed unknowingly at the memory.

“Yah! Move! I thought we were here to search for your phone, not stare at Myungsoo.” Suho scoffed. What is his problem?! I rolled my eyes at the annoying dweeb.

We started searching through his drawers and around the room. When I opened one of his drawers, I was really surprised by what I saw; he kept some of the pictures that we took when we were together. I took a picture out and stared at it, trying to remember when he took this. It was of me sitting at the beach and laughing. I remember that day! That was our second date! We walked around looking for couple rings but the ones we liked were too expensive so we left them, we went to the beach later and he told me he loved me, after showing me the cutest couple rings ever.

I put the picture back and moved the pictures around to see that he kept the ring. “He kept it?” I whispered to myself, trying to comprehend what I was seeing.

“What did he keep?” Suho asked breaking into my thoughts. I gulped and quickly put it into my pocket, not letting Suho see. “Nothing. Are you even searching properly?! It should definitely be here. Where could he have kept it?!” I asked, frustrated. “You probably didn’t search rig-” Suho put his hand over my mouth and wrapped his long arms around me, trying to listen to something.

“Thank God we finished early! I would’ve died of boredom!” I heard a male voice shout.  

Suho looked at me wide eyed, which I returned. He let go of me and we both started panicking, looking for a place to hide. We both stopped to hear footsteps coming up the stairs. We both froze then started rushing to the closet, which was quite big and spacious but since Myungsoo had a lot of clothes, we were both squished together.

I felt uncomfortable so I tried to shift positions, only to be told to ‘stop moving’ by Suho. I didn’t listen and kept trying to face away from him but it didn’t work out at all! Suho got annoyed, put his hand on my mouth again and trapped me between his body and the back of the cupboard. We stared at each other for I-don’t-know-how-long. We broke eye contact when we heard the door of the room open, and close. We heard a drawer open and something heavy being dropped into it. By something heavy, I mean a phone. My phone. He had it all along!  He closed the door and sighed while taking off his shoes I’m assuming.

“When will she know how sorry I am?” he muttered to himself then dryly laughed. We heard footsteps getting closer and closer towards us. !! What are we going to do?! He’s going to catch us!

“What the hell?!” he shouted when he saw us casually standing in his closet. “Surprise!! Happy Birthday!” I smiled getting out of the stuffy closet. “It’s not my birthday.” He raised an eyebrow. “Oh, isn’t it?” I awkwardly laughed,”Who knew? Let’s go Suho!”

I grabbed Suho’s wrist and attempted to drag him out but failed since Myungsoo just had to ask another question, “So where’s my present?” he smirked. “Yeah, where is his present?” Suho joined Myungsoo and smirked at me.

“Th-that’s why we came here, to ask you what you wanted... But... since it’s not your birthday we don’t... have to worry. Now, goodbye.” I tried to make a quick dash but was yet again stopped by Myungsoo. “I was going to give you your phone but since you’re in a hurry, never mind. Bye!” he once again smiled, mischievously. I sighed since I knew I wasn’t getting anywhere. I turned around and smiled, “Okay, I’m not in a hurry, can I please have it?” I smiled but asked through gritted teeth. “Sure, but first tell me, what you both were doing in my closet, standing so close?” he eyed both of us but glared at Suho more.

“We we-were u-ummm... What were we doing? We were checking what kind of clothes you liked! So we didn’t buy you the wrong type of birthday gift!” I smiled at my brilliant fast thinking skills. “You really thought my birthday was today?” Myungsoo came closer to me and I couldn’t help but notice the hurt in his eyes. “Myungsoo, I-” “No it’s fine. I didn’t expect you to remember anyway.” He laughed dryly again.

“I know your birthday is 14th of July,” I said really quickly without thinking. “I can’t forget the day when I made a huge cake just for you, and got everyone to help decorate your favourite park. We all pretended to forget your birthday and you got really sad." –I started laughing- "Then you chased me around the park and put some cake on my nose and we went on like that until we were exhausted!” we both started laughing together at the olden days. I suddenly stopped after realising what I just said and what was happening. I looked at Myungsoo who was inches away from me. I felt him looking at my lips and for some reason, I looked at his too. We were getting closer and closer until I pushed him away,

“No! This is not happening again! I’m sorry but your nobody now.” I ran out of his house without looking back. I was not going to let this happen again.

I got rid of my old self for a reason, and I am not letting anyone bring her back. She was too sweet and kind and was such a pushover! People like Myungsoo would easily give her crap and she just took it because she was blind. I’m not going to let her come back. I’m a different person now. I’m better this way.

I harshly wiped the tears that were falling down my cheek and stormed into the house. I ran up to my room and went straight to bed. I have a long day ahead of me. Stupid schedule! I get a day free then the next two days filled with activities! As I was slowly dozing off, Suho barged in my room and screamed at me, “Yah! What just happened back there?!” I shut my eyes tightly, hoping he would disappear but instead I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer.

“----ah? Telling people what’s on your mind never killed anyone right?” he said softly. “Yes it did. It killed me! I trusted too easily and so Myungsoo did me the favour and woke me up. Happy? Now get out of my room before I really do bury you with my own hands!” I glared at him.

“You never heard my side of the story though!” Myungsoo barged into my room and looked at me hurtfully. “Who said I wanted to?” I glared at him. “Now get out. I have a long and busy schedule tomorrow so I need some rest.” I pulled the blanket over me and faced the opposite side of them.

“I still love you. I always have.” Myungsoo whispered. I heard them both walk out and turn the light off. Another tear fell, but this time I had no energy to wipe it off. Why did he have to come back?

-----------------

Dramatic Chapter but hope you liked it x) Next chapter will be more comedy hopefully cx

Comment and Subscribe x)