I have an idea!

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

“WHAT?!” you all screamed at Suho as he stood in front of you, proudly smiling.

“This isn’t good!-”

“It’s great!” Sehun cut Kai off. “We’ll be able to spend time with EXO M! I missed my hanhan!” everyone burst out laughing as soon as they realised Luhan was ‘hanhan’. You just rolled your eyes at the hunhan couple idea. You were still kind of shocked actually since Suho told you that all of EXO were going camping, along with another group they didn’t know yet, and you had to go too since they weren’t allowed to leave you here alone.

“I don’t want to go!” Chanyeol whined. He was like you and didn’t like flies and insects, especially spiders! You would both scream on top of your voices if you saw a spider in the house. No one knew about your hate for insects except for D.O since when you both were home alone, you had a chat and got to know each other more. You became really close and you even started calling him ‘oppa’. You hugged Chanyeol and whispered,

 “I know how you feel.” He had to crouch down a bit since he was so gigantic but you still managed to whisper it into his ear. When you released the hug you saw Chanyeol smiling his derp smile again and you smiled back at him. You looked at everyone else chatting amongst themselves and went into your own room. You sat on your bed and sighed heavily.

“Are you okay?” D.O walked in and sat next to you. “What’s wrong?” he asked looking concerned. “N-nothing why?” you accidently stuttered.

“I can sense something’s wrong. What is it?” he asked giving you a straight face now. You knew he was going to be persistent so decided to tell him,

“Suho said that EXO are going. I don’t even know EXO M so won’t it be awkward? And i always manage to give people the cold shoulder when I newly meet someone.” –you sighed. - “b-bec-because of m-myung-myungs.” You shut your eyes tightly before saying his name. “Because of Myungsoo. Is it bad that I miss him? I finally forgot about him but he had to come back, didn’t he?” you said quietly.

“What happened between you two? You don’t have to tell me now.” D.O looked down.

“D.O oppa, I’ll tell you a different time. It’s kind of the same old story though, guy goes out with girl, breaks her heart in front of everyone then moves on with his life, whereas the girl has to suffer.” You smiled bitterly. He rubbed your back and you gave him a smile while saying a quiet ‘thank you’. You both sat there in silence but then heard screaming outside so quickly went out to see what happened. When you got out you saw them all arguing over something seriously stupid; couples.

“Hunhan is the no.1 couple in EXO!!” Sehun screamed. “NO! THAT’S THIRD!! AFTER KAISOO AND TAORIS!!” Kai screamed louder in response. “NO IT’S NOT! KAISOO IS LAME!!!” Sehun screamed louder and blew his hair in frustration.

“Guys, face it, the fans decide who the best is.” Suho tried to get them both to calm down but failed. Suddenly Chanyeol started laughing like a mad man, making everyone quieten down and stare at him.

“Has anyone noticed that Luhan is like a in the whole ‘exo couples’ thing? There’s Hunhan, layhan, kaihan, and then there’s also Kris hyung! Kray, Taoris, Suris, Krisyeol!” he took a second as he continued laughing. After he stopped he was just giving everyone a straight face.

“Oh, and btw, Baekyeol is the best couple.” He said in a ‘matter-of-fact’ tone. Once that slipped out of his mouth, Sehun and Kai began arguing again but this time Chanyeol and Baekhyun joined in too.

“I CAN PROVE IT!!” Kai shouted then hugged D.O so tightly it looked as if he couldn’t breathe. Baekyeol hugged each other too and Sehun just pouted since Luhan wasn’t there. You finally got annoyed and screamed, “YAH! EVERYONE SHUT UP!” they all stopped screaming and just stared at you.

“Shouldn’t you guys start packing since we’re leaving the day after tomorrow?” you raised your brow. They all agreed and went to their rooms to start packing for the big camping trip. You sighed in relief and were about to go to your own room until D.O stopped you. He hugged you and rubbed your back whilst doing so.

“I’ll wait for you so don’t worry about it okay? Also, don’t think about him. Think of this camping trip as a break. Okay? If something does happen then I’ll always be here for you no matter what.” He smiled as he let go.

“Thanks D.O oppa! Saranghae!” you smiled back and happily went to your room. Little did you know that Suho was watching the whole thing. Who’s him? Who is she thinking about? And what does he mean he’ll wait for her? I’ve never heard her say Saranghae to anyone! Nor does she call anyone oppa! What is going on between them two?!  Suho thought to himself. D.O you better not do anything to her or I swear I will kill you!

 

-In the INFINITE household-

“Hyung! Hyung Hyung! Sunggyu hyung! Sunggyu hyung! Sunggyu! Sunggyu! Sunggyu! Hyung! Hyung!”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” Sunggyu screamed at the younger. Woohyun smiled in return and jus hugged the elder.

“I’m going to miss you so much!” he fake cried. Sunggyu rolled his eyes at the greasy member.

“Yah! Greasy! Get off me! You’re putting your grease on me! And also, I’ve already told you millions of times that I’m coming with you Woohyun. All of INFINITE are going.” Woohyun immediately stopped hugging him and jumped around happily. Sunggyu pushed Woohyun out of his room and closed the door. He heard Woohyun jump to Dongwoo’s room then a little while later, Dongwoo joining in after laughing at the childish member of course. Sunggyu just smiled to himself and continued packing his thing, along with some spare things in case s forget anything.

“Myungsoo hyung~” Sungjong called as he entered Myungsoo’s room.   

“Hey maknae, what’s up?” he asked as he continued piling clothes into his suitcase.

“You know ----- noona? She’s coming too.” Sungjong smiled waiting for L’s reaction.

“WHAT?! REALLY?! You’re not lying, right?” he eyed the latter suspiciously.

“Nope! I heard all of them scream so I was going to go ask them if something was wrong and heard Suho hyung say that they were going on a camping trip with another group but his manager said they were in Woollim entertainment. Suho told them that he didn’t know which group it was. Obviously since our manager said we’ll be going with someone in SM so that Woollim and SM can get closer, he meant them. Join the pieces.” Sungjong explained. Myungsoo smiled in satisfaction and put some cologne in his bag too. He smirked thinking about her until he noticed something.

“So all of EXO are going? Not just K?” Sungjong nodded in reply. “And she’s the only girl there?” Sungjong nodded yet again. “But they’re 12 guys. I’ll never be able to talk to her alone with all of them there! Also there are 7 of us as well!” he pouted.

“Don’t worry hyung! I have an idea!” Sungjong smiled innocently.

-------------------------

CA/N - Sorry lovelies for the late update! Tell us what you think though! ;)