I Only See One Person

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆


In the last chapter....

They went to the mall...

A guy working at a store (Jay) gave is phone number to Suho... LOL

Suho grabbed her hand and they ran away from the crazy young fans.

The other boys encountered them after Baekhyun was made fun off by Sehun.

Kai found his chewed bubble gum inside D.O.'s shopping bag.


“By the way, anyone saw Suho hyung and –ah?” – Kai suddenly asked to the other boys whilst looking around.

 

“Nope.” – Sehun answered as he thought  - “GREAT! My plan must be working!” – he was definitely feeling like he was really a genius. – “Where could they be…?” – he feigned innocent ignorance.

 

 “Maybe they already went to the restaurant…” – D.O guessed looking at the hours. Almost 6 o’clock.

 “Do you think so?” – Baekhyun pouted seeming a little bit unsettled.

 

They all nodded their heads meaning they all thought that that was possible as decided to go to the restaurant. On their way there, as they were passing by the main entrance something caught their attention.

 

“Yah, hyung!?” – Chanyeol suddenly called D.O. putting his hand on the others shoulder so that he would look at him. – “Infinite hyungs at 9’oclock?!” – he asked pointing to his left side.

 

All the boys looked intrigued to where Chanyeol pointed. Indeed it was them.

 

“Yeah…” – Sehun squinted his eyes in a premonition of possible bad events occurring… - “Hope –ah doesn’t see or encounter him…” – he thought worried.

 

“What are they doing here?” – Baekhyun suddenly asked intrigued – “I mean…with so many places to go…why this one too?”  - he was thinking out loud but all the boys seemed to be thinking the same.

 

For some reason they all imagined themselves in a western movie: intense staring for a long time as the wind (created by the air conditioning) moved their hairs, everything in slow motion.

 

“What do we care anyway…I’m hungry!! Let’s go eat hyungs!!” – Kai pouted whilst he just rubbed his belly stating he was really hungry and couldn’t wait anymore.

 

 All the boys moved slowly towards the restaurant without looking back. At that moment MyungSoo noticed them and searched around to see if –ah was there, but he didn’t spot her anywhere. – “Strange…” – he thought as the other members called him to see something on a store window and he reluctantly moved towards them.

 

  • Meanwhile,  somewhere in the mall -

 

Suho and I ran over the corridors persistently pursued by the young scholars. Suddenly, as we were running, I noticed a exit door at my right and pushed Suho in its’ direction, opening it and entering right away. As we entered I immediately shut the door behind me and sighed relieved because we seemed to have escaped them without being spotted. Suho seemed to do the same as I opened the door just enough to peek outside.

“So, no one outside right?” – Suho suddenly questioned above my head startling me because I was so focused looking outside and didn’t notice his approach. I immediately move my head up a hit Suho on his chin.

“OUCH!” – we both complained of pain. I was rubbing my head as he seemed to be hurt around his chin or lower lip.

“YAH! Why did you appear from nowhere?!” – I yelled pouting frustrated looking at him still rubbing my head (near the parietal area).

“I appeared from nowhere?! You were the one who just moved abruptly!” – he scolded me still with his hand around his mouth. – “AISSH! Now I might have a bruise…” – he muttered seeming really sore.

I just sighed frustrated biting my lower lip. It could be that actually, but just maybe, I was partially at fault… - “Let me see…” – I muttered annoyed whilst I approached him to look closer to see if it really was bruised.

He kept looking at me surprised. – “What?!” – I asked annoyed. – “No-nothing!” – he just let me take a look on it taking his hand of the front. I immediately put my hand in his chin moving his head back and forth, it seemed it had nothing. “Ouch, ouch, ouch…” – I heard him muttering as I moved his head. I looked at him squinting my eyes. – “I don’t see anything! You’re lying!” – I just grumbled at him.

“No way! It’s hurting! Right here!!” – he assured me as he was pointing to his chin.

I sighed soundly and tried to look where he was pointing. I approached even more and he just kept static as I looked closer. “Humph…” – I muttered annoyed. – “It’s just a little bit reddish…not a bruise at all…” – I suddenly looked up whilst staying too close and our eyes met. He suddenly blushed and said – “Yah! You’re too close!” – he said seeming troubled. I squinted my eyes and bit my lower lip.

“Humph! Don’t worry! I won’t be stealing anything from you!” – I muttered as I distanced myself from him a few steps away. He just looked briefly at me whilst ruffling his own hair softly and then looked away. Then for my surprise he took a few steps towards me smirking mischievously.

“You...what do you want?” – I moved back as he got closer looking at me. He kept getting closer and closer till he trapped me between the wall and his body. He turned his face towards mine and sighed soundly tapping his hand on the wall. I was astonished.

“Step away, you’re too close!” – I grumbled trying to push him away. But, didn’t know why, my strength wasn’t working at all, he almost didn’t move an inch. He just smirked. – “You see…” – he started not looking directly at me – “This is how someone feels like when others invade their personal space…” – he then looked right into my eyes teasing me. I looked away. – “I don’t care!” – I just muttered annoyed trying to push him away again. He didn’t move. – “YAH” SUHO! Are you moving away or not?!” – I yelled at him looking him directly in the eyes. He was starting to back away when…

Suddenly the door opened harshly hiting Suho’s back. Since it hit his back he was pushed towards what was in front of him, in that case, me. Without expecting, “SMACK”  - Suho and I had our lips sealed together.

All of my body winced inside; my ears were burning as I felt his soft lips into mine so harshly. I could hear my heart beating furiously in my ears and I something like a fizz too.

His face was showing a shocked expression, his breath was irregular and his eyes were wide open. That moment seemed to take a lot longer than it should.

I immediately pushed him away as I saw a guy staring at us. I looked at him and he seemed to be one of the security guards.

“Aishh! You kids!” – he yelled at us – “What do you think you’re doing?! This is not a place to do those kinds of things!” – he scolded us – “Get out.” – he demanded us to leave the exit door that should only be utilized in case of emergencies.

Suho and I kept looking at him for a moment but immediately got out as he pushed us out of that place. He left us alone whilst muttering to himself -  “Kids these days…” – and went away.

I stood static for a few seconds before I looked at Suho. He was still…how to say it…shaken.

I sighed abruptly and decided - “This was…nothing…forget it…nothing.” – I just tried to convince myself as I walked away leaving him behind. That was just too much for me to take in.

He seemed to awake from his dormancy and ran after me. – “Wait –ah!” – he called but I felt tempted to ignore him. – “What?” – I said annoyed trying to hide my real state of mind – totally unsettled.

“This…just now…” – he started ruffling his hair and blushing slightly.

“I know, it was nothing.” – I affirmed trying to sound settled.

He stood quiet for a while and when he was going to say something he pursed his lips once more and approached me.

“Yah, what are you doing?” – I asked suspicious pushing myself away. He only seemed mad and kept approaching me raising his hand towards my face. “Be quiet.” – he demanded looking intensively at me whilst he put his hand on my face.

“You’re bleeding.” – he affirmed whilst he softly cleaned the cut with his sleeve. – “Ouch!” – I moaned painfully as he was doing it. I moved my own hand towards my lower lip and it really seemed to be a cut there. I looked at him but he didn’t seem to be hurt, at least as much as I was.

“Sorry…” – he just muttered looking intensively at me. I pursed my lips, hurting myself and he smirked.

Suddenly out of nowhere I heard Kai shouting happily – “There they are!!” – he approached us followed by the other boys. – “Finally, time to go eat!” – he said rapturous but stop after he looked into my face. – “Yah! Noona! What happened?” – he freaked out as he pointed to my face and I immediately hid my mouth with my hand.

“Nothing!” – I just assured him – “I…hit against a door…” – I tried to find an excuse.

“Great…now I’m a door…” – Suho smirked as he thought annoyed.

“Let me see…” – Baekhyun asked me as the other boys wanted to do the same. – “You should treat it…” – he added.

“No…no need! It’s nothing! Really!” – I assured them trying to sound calm – “Let’s go…I’m hungry!” – I lied leading the way towards the restaurant a few meters at front.

Sehun stood quiet looking at Suho analyzing all his face expressions and reached the conclusion that something happened between him and I. He smiled rapturous inside and just pushed Suho to follow us.

 

We entered the restaurant and asked for a table for seven people. The restaurant was almost empty too, just a few people were having dinner there. The waitress happily  scouted us to our seats and gave us the menu. Kai immediately snatched it away from my hands whilst him and Chanyeol were already choosing a mountain of things to order. I sat on the end of the table, followed by Kai and Chanyeol. In my front, across the table, was Sehun, followed by Suho, Baekhyun  and D.O at the other end of the table. I kept avoiding looking at Suho’s face…and so I just small talked with Sehun where he was telling me about the prank he played on Baekhyun…

“Yah Kai! I want to see the menu too!” – D.O. pouted trying to steal it from his dongsaengs. – “Just a second hyung! We have to pick the deserts too!” – D.O. sighed whilst watching them making a list of things to order like there was no tomorrow. – “Are you two planning to starve soon?!” – D.O. asked them annoyed and they answered – “No. Why do you ask hyung?!” – they laughed at their hyungs’ question – “Because you want to eat everything that’s on that menu!” – he said annoyed whilst his dongsaengs just laughed – “Don’t worry hyung, we’ll share with you!” – Kai innocently said. And they kept chatting about the menu…

Suddenly, a group of people entered the restaurant.

“Not them again…” – I heard Sehun muttering annoyed as he looked at them.

“Who?” – I asked him turning my head towards where he was looking. He didn’t need to answer. I immediately saw MyungSoo across the room aiming for a table right in front of ours. For my despair he seated facing me from where he was. I rolled my eyes and facepalmed myself mentally. Wouldn’t that day end up with surprises already?!

Suho noticed my uneasiness and looked back too, noticing Infinite and MyungSoo.

“So, you’re ready to order?” – the waitress came and took our orders.

I felt I was being watched the all time, and I was sure that everytime I took a peek at Infinites’ table MyungSoo was looking attentively at me.

I cut my steak and put in on the chopsticks conveying it to my mouth. – “Ouch…” – I moaned as I immediately remembered my sore wound. And of course…with that…the kiss came to my mind too. – “Damn it! Stop thinking about it!” – I shook my head in frustration.

“Are you alright –ah?” – Baekhyun asked noticing my gesture.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” – I assured him and continued to eat. I felt I was being looked upon attentively so I just peeked briefly. Suho was looking at me with a troubled look and then looked away trying to eat something. And then I looked unconsciously at my front. MyungSoo was staring at me. So much, that his dongsaeng even called out for him because he was so distracted. That boy followed his gaze towards me after MyungSoo said something to him. I looked away and focused on eating. He wouldn’t ruin my dinner.

A few moments after someone heckled our dinner.

“Hello!” – they said as we all raised our heads towards them. I couldn’t believe it was MyungSoo and Sungjong. When did they move from their table!? – “Would you mind if we join you?” – MyungSoo dared to ask.

“Yeah.” – Sehun muttered annoyed.

Suho elbowed Sehun and I saw Sehun looking at him annoyed as saying – “What?” – as he shrugged his shoulders and ignored everyone else.

“Uh…sure.” – Suho relutanctly said – “But…there’s not much space as you can see.” – he tried to dissuade them. – I looked at him madly and he only looked at me as if he said “What do you want me to do?” and shrugged his shoulders.

“That’s not a problem, hyung!” – MyungSoo smiled radiantly as he took a step and sat right by my side pushing me towards the edge of my chair. Sungjong pushed a chair from another table and sat beside Sehun.

I stood static and tried to ignore him. – “Control yourself…seriously control yourself!” – I was demanding in my mind as I was going to pick up my chopsticks when he interrupted me.

“What happened to your lip –ah?” – MyungSoo asked softly still staring at me.

“None of your interest.” – I put the meat inside a lettuce leaf and was going to eat it when he just snapped my meal away and ate it himself.

I stared at him and felt like I wasn’t the only one. “WHAT THE HELL?!” – I muttered as he only smiled. I immediately shut up and made another one for myself.

“MyungSoo-shi…Shouldn’t you be on the table with the rest of your group?” – suddenly Suho said trying to control his voice. But he couldn’t hide his sudden annoyance.

“Uh? Ohh…yeah. But I just thought I would come and greet you…” – he kept looking at me as I ignored him harshly.

“Well…you already did it so…” – Sehun suddenly said annoyed as the other boys looked astonished at his outgoing attitude towards me.

MyungSoo just shrugged his shoulders and dared teasing me – “HUmm…looking closely…” – he stared closely as I didn’t even move – “I would even dare to say that wound was due to a Kis(s)…” – I suddenly pushed him out of my chair with my hips making him almost falling soundly on the ground. I smiled but tried to control my attitude. I would maintain my pride. The other boys tried to hold in their laughs too.

“Ohh…sorry…I slipped…” – I said just to even more. For my surprise he just laughed – “Well…then you’re forgiven” – he tried to keep cool and raised himself followed by Sungjong who had been looking at me attentively.

Suddenly the rest of the group called for them because it seemed they were already serving their dinner.

They were going away, finally, but before going MyungSoo dared to wink at me. HE WINKED AT ME! ! I swear if I wasn’t in a public place I would beat him up right there. Who does he think he his?

Sehun sighed like he got rid of a demon – “Shhhshh! I thought he was never leaving!” – he muttered to himself and then looked at me, still eating like nothing happened. That guy shouldn’t affect me as he still does, but I will make sure it stops. – “I will make sure he stops noona!” – Sehun thought.

  • Meanwhile the conversation between MyungSoo and Sungjong –

“Is that the girl you were talking about hyung?” – SungJong asked curiously.

“Yeah…” – MyungSoo smiled brightly.

“Humm….” – Sungjong groaned looking back at me whilst he was having some ideas…

 


A/N:  Dear readers! Finally here is the new chapter! Took a long time right :p Sorry! Anyway, hope you like it! I finally made them KISS *o*

Yeah...not that great...but it's a start!! LOL Making things getting pretty intense... *w*