This Could Be The Start Of Something!

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

Your POV:

I woke up early today since I had a full day of schedules!

I guess it’s a good thing as well though since it gives me time to take my mind of things for a while. I went to put some of my clothes in the washin basket since I remember Sehun saying something about today being the ‘washing day’ so I put the clothes in the basket and began to get ready.

I wore a white top that said ‘ice princess’, a jacket, skinny black jeans that went with my black boots and I let my hair loose. I didn’t put any make up on since I had a photo shoot for a magazine first and they told me not to. I left the house after grabbing a toast and a carton of juice. I was used to this so it was like a normal day had started again.

 

The Shadow’s POV:

I woke up early today and went to put my clothes in the basket like I did every ‘washing day’. I saw some of ----- noona’s clothes and smiled to myself since she remembered what I told her a few days ago.

I made myself some breakfast since D.O hyung wasn’t awake yet and I didn’t want to wake him up. I made some cereal and watched some Korean dramas like I sometimes did when I woke up early.

I was watching a funny one where one of the girls’ friends got her and her crush together. If only it was that easy in real life! And there was no stupid Myungsoo to get rid of. I sighed.

I looked in my pocket for my phone but remembered that I had left it in my pants pocket last night. I went to the basket since I dropped it in there and looked through the basket to find it. I found it and went back to my seat on the sofa and went on my phone to see if anything new was happening.

I didn’t realize I was sat there for so long until D.O hyung came and told me to help him with breakfast. Once we had finished making it, I went to wake everyone up.

It was a normal routine by now so I knew how exactly to wake them all up. When I went to Suho hyungs room I noticed he had noona’s phone. I smiled to myself as I remembered how in the drama it was a notebook that brought them together and how they touched each other’s hand while she took it back! It was so cute!

The rest of the day went by quickly and everyone did their chores while I just sat there since I had washed the dishes already and cleaned my room. To be fair, my room was always clean so it wasn’t that hard to make my bed and tell D.O umma that my room was clean.

“Sehun-ah!”- Baekhyun hyung called me. “Do you know if D.O hyung is seeing a girl?” he asked me looking curious. I looked at him confused, “Nope, but why?” he took out a ring from his pocket and began to explain,

“I found this in hyungs pocket. See these words”- he pointed at something that said, ‘ad imo pectore’- “that means ‘from the bottom of my heart’. I was wondering if he had a girl that he was going to give this to. Do you have any idea?”

“YAH! It’s not mine! It’s -----ahs! And you are not allowed to question your elders, even if it was mine! Stupid snoopy kids!” D.O hyung came out of nowhere, took the ring then stomped away.

“Who gave it to her?” I heard Baekhyun hyung whisper slightly to himself. “It wasn’t Suho hyung was it?” he continued.

Was it Suho hyung?! It all makes sense! Suho hyung went into her room to return her phone but instead, saw how beautiful she looked whilst sleeping and slid the ring on her finger! Since like the main man in the drama, Suho is too stuck up to actually confess his love for her, so leaves it as a mystery. How beautiful! I wiped a fake tear from my eye and went to D.O hyung to take the ring back. I have to make Suho hyung confess his true feelings! She probably didn’t even notice the ring! I know, a date! I’ll set them on a date!

I told D.O hyung that I’d return it to her and after some questions and suspicious looks, he gave it to me! Now, for the date! It’ll happen tomorrow morning, when everyone’s had a good night’s rest. If only noona came back early today! It could’ve just happened today. I pouted. As if God heard me, noona walked through the door and came and sat beside me. I just stared at her wide eyed.

“Wh- what are you doing back so early?” I finally asked after she waved her hands in front of me, waking me up from my trance.

“We finished early and 2 events got cancelled. I was looking forward to going out today too.” - She pouted.

I gave her a wide smile before getting up and running to my room. I quickly got changed and went to find Suho hyung to tell him to quickly get changed and come downstairs. He did as told, even though he didn't understand thoroughly why, and when he came down, my acting begun.

“OH DAMN! Sorry noona! I forgot that Chanyeol was going to buy me bubble tea today! Here’s an idea, since Suho hyung is all ready, why not just you too go. I’ll be fine.” I smiled at both of them as I gently but hastily walked them out of the house. “Don’t come back soon!” I smiled before closing the door on their faces and locking it.

I ran to the living room, peeped through the small window and saw they both had shocked faces on. He started a conversation and she glared at him. I then saw the door open and a head sticking out. It was none other than Kai’s.

“!” - I muttered to myself, before running out and coming behind Kai and trying to hear what they were saying.

“So can I come?” Kai asked energetically.

“Yeah... In fact, call all of Exo. It might be fun.” Suho hyung smiled.

“AIIISSSHHH!!!” I shouted whilst ruffling my hair. My plan failed because of the stupid dancer!

“Sehun-ah, you don’t have to come if you don’t want to.” Kai hyung tapped my back gently.

I glared at him, “You don’t have to live if you don’t want to.” I mimicked him.

“Oh hey guys, go get ready! We’re going to go shopping then to a restraunt to eat! Hurry, go change!” Suho hyung told everyone as they came to see what was going on.

They all cheered then ran to their own rooms to get ready. I was already ready so I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. What should I do? I need to get them together somehow! I’m The Shadow, I’ll think of something! An idea popped into my head and left a smirk on my face. This is going to be a fun day.

Once we were on the bus, I made sure that noona sat next to Suho and not anyone else.

Since my aegyo is irresistible, it wasn’t that hard. Once we got to the shopping centre, I told everyone that we should be in 2’s and 3’s since it would make it easy. When everyone was picking, I quickly chose noona and Suho hyung. Since I didn’t want to block, I told Suho hyung that he smelt strange so I swapped partners and went with Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung.

Suho looked like he didn't understand me at all and kept trying to swap partners but ended up failing since no one wanted to be with Suho hyung for some reason. Maybe they were afraid he would be too controlling?

“We’ll meet back here at 6 okay?” D.O umma asked as to which we all agreed. We than went in different directions and I saw Suho hyung and noona talking! This could be the start of something!

 


Hey guys, here’s another update! x) Tell us how it is! :) Please comment and subscribe *o* Thanks for your support!