Endless Game

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

I just recomposed myself and tried to control my shocked expression in my face and in my voice.

“Excuse me? I mustn’t have heard right…” – I started – “YOU WHAT??” – I was trying to not let him see my astonishment perfectly visible in my eyes.

He just pursed his lips and repeated. – “I live here. You see…” - he pointed to the house in front of my dorm. – “In that house right there.” – he seemed unperturbed making a fool out of me.

“I mean…that’s impossible, right?!” – I thought out loud

He stood looking at me for quite some time before talking again.

“Dunno” – he simply said – “I guess it is possible though…”

“SHUT UP!” – I calmly shouted in my mind. Your voice…it’s upsetting me… - I picked up my things from the floor – wallet and some coins that fell when I bumped into him.

“Anyway, like I even care…” – I said dodging him to continue my task. I wouldn’t lose any more time with him. I would make sure he remembered how it is to be ignored and humiliated too someday…

“WAIT!” – he shouted turning to my side and grabbing my hand while I was passing by him. – “Let me…”

“LET GO OF MY HAND!” – I said every word slowly feeling like I was petrified or like I even took an electrocution from his touch. – “RIGHT NOW!”

“_-ah! Listen!” – he started

“Let go!” – I shouted and shook vigorously my hand trying to release my hand from his but without success. – “You won’t let go?!”

He looked troubled as he had something he really wanted to say. But I wouldn’t admit anything from him anymore.

 

Suddenly someone appeared behind my back.

“What’s happening here?” – Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun were just standing looking confused at us.

I pushed my hand out right at that moment and MyungSoo let me go.

“Nothing!” – I snapped speeding up out of there.

Baekhyun immediately pursued me, followed by Sehun. But Suho stood behind – and that was the last thing I noticed after I rounded the next corner.

“Wait noona!” – Sehun shouted whilst running after me.

“_-ah! Please, wait!” – Baekhyun worriedly shouted too.

I didn’t even realize that I started running. That crappy encounter made me become irrational, and that was something I wouldn’t definitely ever want to be.  He was no one anymore. He’s just a reminiscence of a deplorable past where I was too stupid to tell apart what was real from what wasn’t.

When I thought the boys left me because I ran way more quickly than them I stopped. Like a fool I stopped. I didn’t realize they were so close to me at all. Baekhyun quickly grabbed my arm not letting me run away anymore. Sehun was still trying to catch us, way farther away, at the end of the street.

I looked at Baekhyun and his expression was startled, shocked even. I didn’t understand why until he suddenly wiped tears from my face with his other hand.

Even I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I refused to believe. That person they were seeing, that wasn’t me, at least she wasn’t the sane me.

“_-ah!” – Baekhyun started whilst letting go of my arm – “You…” – his eyes were round and filled with confusion and startle.

“What’s going on?” – Sehun finally reached to our side and frizzed after looking at my face – “Noona!”

I quickly recomposed myself and cleared my eyes with both my hands.

I tried feigning a smile – “It’s nothing…I have the flu…it’s nothing” – I repeated so that I would even convince myself.

The boys didn’t know what to do. The other day I was the type of girl to beat the crap out of their guardian, and the next day I was as fragile as a really expensive porcelain doll. They really were shaken.

“Noona!” – Sehun started again whilst Baekhyun wouldn’t take is eyes out of my face.

“Anya!” – I totally revitalized myself, or at least I feign I did – “Let’s just do what we all were supposed to do. I’m going to the supermarket now. “– I started walking again in the direction of the place I would be buying the groceries, a few more meters in front.

“_-ah!” – Baekhyun called again. His voice seemed suffocated.

“Ne?” – I acted like nothing had just happened – “Do you want me to add anything to the groceries list?” – my voice tone was now stabilized and it seemed I got hold of my own feelings again.

They just kept looking at me worriedly.

“Go on! Go do what you were about to do, like if you didn’t even see me!” – I told them, but they didn’t even move an inch – “Don’t worry, I’m going to buy medicine for the flu right now” – That was a way of saying that I would find a way to cure my stupid actions and thoughts about and around that moron.  I acted that way because I was caught off guard…that definitely wouldn’t happen ever again! I would make sure it would happen that way.

They were preparing to say something but shut up after realizing that more questions would probably make the situation a lot worse. Truth is they were going out because they decided to buy something to eat, instead of just ordering it or having me buy for them. So they got out the dorm with the intent of accompany me in the first place.

“No noona, we’ll go with you.” – Sehun calmly affirmed.

“There’s no need to argue” – Baekhyun seemed to change his own attitude – from shock to casualty – trying to make me at ease. – “We won’t back away” – he stated whilst smiling slightly.

I wasn’t in the mood to argue anymore, that was sure. So, I just let them accompany me. The shopping was actually really relaxing and kind of therapeutic, and the boys were really easy to deal with. At least, I was able to forget for some time the crappy slice of day I had so far.

 

-MEANWHILE, THE CONVERSATION BETWEEN MYUNGSOO AND SUHO -

“What happened?” – Suho was definitely startled with my attitude. He thought, no, he was sure, I wasn’t the type of girl that let just someone touch her, or at least, if someone did, he or she would be probably really sore at that moment.

Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulders. – “Nothing…” – he claimed a bit nervous.

“Nothing?!” – Suho furrowed his eyebrows – “That definitely seem like it was something!” – he remembered my face: pale white, round eyes growing tears.

“Anyo…” – MyungSoo mumbled – “Just…no…forget it…it was a misunderstanding. Just let it go.” - he took notice of something on the floor and picked it up - "A smartphone? Who's...Oh!" - he thought realizing what it was and whom it was.

Suho didn’t fully buy that story but what could he do, squeeze his dongsaeng until he said the truth? Well…truth being said, at that moment, even though he couldn’t really explain why, along with a feeling of frustration for no disclosing that situation, was a huge desire to just punish MyungSoo for upsetting me like that…

 

So, Suho just let MyungSoo go. He wasn’t necessarily what we call in high spirits. As a matter of fact, he seemed quite troubled…So troubled that he didn’t even ask how the boys knew me.

 

-IN FRONT OF THE DORM-

After MyungSoo went away, Suho saw me coming down the street with Baekhyun in my right side, and Sehun on the other. From what he was seeing, I seemed quite happy at that moment. I was carrying some groceries bags and the boys were carrying some more.

He cleared his throat has we were approaching him.  - “So…” – he started – “I guess the young missy is a lot calmer now…I guess we should send you buy groceries more frequently…that way, I would be able to live in peace.” – he teased me.

I only glared at him but didn’t answer. Little did I know he was testing me and my reactions…let’s just say, that he was definitely sure that something was wrong. By that time he would already be outstretched on the floor...and he didn't so...something was off...

Before he started saying anything else I just gave my bags to him and walked in the dorm whilst he stood looking at me. He smirked -  "Yah!! I'm not your servant! Yah!" - he grumbled as I was purposely ignoring him.


-LATER THAT DAY-

Something was really bugging me…why did Suho stood with MyungSoo? Do they know each other? These were the questions I couldn’t answer by myself…

I definitely needed to know what the relationship between the two of them was…

I was going through the hallway of the rooms, when I suddenly had the brilliant idea of speaking with Sehun…he shared the same room as Suho so…he would know something right? I was going to knock at the door when I realized that he probably wouldn’t be there…he mentioned he had a photoshoot around 4 pm, so…it was around that time…Not to knock the door unnecessarily I wanted to look at the exact time to be sure.

Suddenly, I searched for my phone to see what time was it. Searched in my right pocket of the jeans - Nothing. On the left pocket - nothing. On all the possible pockets I had, still nothing. Went back to my room and searched everywhere – drawers, jackets even beneath my bed – Nothing! Living room and kitchen – nothing! Even the bathroom – nothing! Where the heck was my precious smartphone?!

 


A/N: Hi guys! Today we have two updates! YEY! Hope you enjoy it *o*

Next episodes will be intense :p so stay tunned in Angel Boss!! 

Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing to my story! My respect to all of you *o*

XoXo :D