Getting Attached

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

 

I really didn’t know how much time exactly I didn’t go to the shopping centre, but one thing I was sure, that was the first time in a couple of months. Since I became famous, I mean. It’s not easy to get out without being recognized. I’m not saying it’s bad…just meaning its a little limiting. I actually was curious to know how we were going to go unnoticed in a place that is always full of people. We were actually lucky, because it seemed like there was almost no one there, just some elder people were going back and forth looking around.

Anyway, Suho and I had just been discarded by Sehun-shi.

“YAHH Sehun!” – Suho just yelled at him. – “What the heck are you…?” – he was going to ask but then looked at me and smiled nervously whilst he shut up.

“We’ll meet back here at 6 okay?” D.O-shi asked as to which we all agreed. We than went in different directions. I saw Kai and D.O. aiming for a videogame store. Well, Kai was the one aiming for it whilst he basically grabbed D.O.’s arm a pushed him all the way there. That pairing was definitely really curious. The other three boys went ahead of us, but not to further away.

“Humm…then…” – Suho started whilst ruffling is own hair – “Do you want to go and see something or…” – he surely seemed like he didn’t know what he was doing. I smirked mentally. I already had one place I wanted to go. I had one friend working on a store there. I didn’t see her for quite some time, perhaps I should see if she was still working there?

“Yeah…could we go to this store?” – I pointed to a store in the end of the corridor at the right. I asked just to be polite, because in reality, even if he didn’t want to come, I would go anyway. – “I have this friend who works  there…”

For my astonishment, he smiled. – “Ok!” – he nodded leading the way as I followed him.

When we reached it, I entered and started to look around. That place was really empty of people. No wonder they let us go out to that place without being worried… Suddenly I spotted a short brown haired girl from behind.

“Young-Mi?” – I asked myself out loud as Suho only looked in the direction I was looking. I started moving and she turned around. It was her! – “Young-Mi!” – I called her. – “-ah??” – she looked confused but then a huge smile lighted her face as she walked in my way. We greeted each other and all that and then she noticed Suho.

“Your boyfriend?” – she looked at him from head to toe and asked smiling at me. – “He’s handsome!” I chuckled a little, not knowing why. – “No…hum…” – I was going to explain, but she didn’t let me and just called him to our side. Suho came and smiled politely at her. She only looked at me like saying “Quite a catch!” and I just coughed. I think Suho didn’t notice anything.

“But hey…why is this place so…empty?” – I gesticulated my arms pointing to the entire store. – “I’m mean, there’s not much people around…”

“Yeah, I really don’t know either…but it actually happens!” – she said. “Humm…” – I simply nodded my head.

Then, suddenly, a Young-Mi’s male colleague just came to talk to her. He kept looking at me. Actually, he was looking at Suho too. Both Young-Mi and Suho noticed it, and so did I.

“Do you need something?” – I suddenly asked as I didn’t understand all that staring.

“Actually Miss…Yeah…I need you to get rid of that ugly clothes right now!” – he petulantly said.

“WHAT?” – I yelled incredulously. – “What’s wrong with my clothes?” – I was wearing a simple plain black blouse, a pair of blue jeans and black and white sneakers.

“Yah! Jay!” -  Young Mi pouted looking at him. He didn’t care. – “He’s always like this…” – she muttered to me as I gazed him madly.

He didn’t say anything anymore and just grabbed my arm and took me inside a fitting room. I was going to burst and yell at him but it wouldn’t do anything at all, because he had just left. He came a few minutes after and threw me some dresses as he audaciously said -  “How in the world did you dress like that for a date?” – he nodded his head frustrated as he looked back to Suho and than at me again – “If it was me…” – he closed the door on my face.

“If it was you what?” – I muttered annoyed mimicking him. – “Wait, did he just said date?” – I suddenly realized.

“And don’t take too long!” – Jay suddenly yelled from outside the fitting room.

I heard him talking to Suho. But his voice had just changed from a rusty old mad man to a melting caramel tone of voice. And he was talking really nicely to him. “What the hell?” – I thought. Anyway, I just dressed the first thing that came into my hands and got out. I wasn’t there to buy anything, or try anything, but that guy just made me.

The three of them just kept staring at me. – “What?” – I confusedly asked them as Suho suddenly rose himself approaching me.

“Ohh…wow” – I heard him moan -  “I mean…-shi, don’t you think…ahmm…” – he looked at me from head to toe.

“You look amazing!” – Young Mi suddenly enthusiastically said.

“Humph!” – Jay shrugged his shoulders. – “Of course, the dress helps a lot…” – he said pouting.

I looked at Suho. I didn’t understand his reaction. – “What?” – I asked impatiently. Not that I cared what he was thinking but, it his reaction was bothering me. – “Is it that bad?” – I looked at myself.

He only looked at me, grabbed my shoulders and moved me into the front of a mirror. – “Is it that bad?” – I repeated again whilst we were moving. He didn’t answer.

“Hum…not at all…” – he muttered just gazing me on the mirror.

“Then let’s go!” – I suddenly moved away from the mirror and was meaning to go pay for it.  It was almost time to go.

“Isn’t it too short?” – I heard him asking suddenly.

“Short?” – it was a few inches above my knee. It wasn’t that short.

“Forget it.” – he just smiled and came with me.  I only shrugged my shoulders and paid.

I waved goodbye at Young-Mi and just squinted my eyes at Jay. He did the same to me so…it was reciprocal.

“You know what…” – Suho suddenly muttered getting closer to me. – “Jay just gave me his phone number” – his face was serious and his eyes were widened as Jay was still waving goodbyes at him.

I just started to laugh so loudly. His face was hilarious! And then I understood Jay’s hate for me.

“HAHAHAHA!” – I laughed really loud as he was only staring at me. I almost cried for laughing so much. He couldn’t restrain himself from laughing too.

Since we were making such a fuss in the middle of the hall, we caught the attention of some middle scholars that probably had just missed classes. They looked, and stared and whispered among themselves.

“SUHO OPPA!!” – We suddenly heard a group of girls screaming enthusiastically as we turned around to see them running after us. Since we didn’t know what to do, we just pretended not to be who they thought having seen and walked really fast away from there.

For a few seconds they doubted it was him, but then he looked back briefly and they recognized him.

“SUHO OPPA WAIT!” – they yelled. Their screams were echoing in the mall. If they knew the other members were around too…

“AIISHHH!” – I heard him grumble. He looked at me and suddenly grabbed my hand as we ran away from them.

 

 

  • Meanwhile, the other three boys –

 

They were walking in a line – Baekhyun was in the middle of Chanyeol and Sehun. – “What should we do?” – Chanyeol suddenly popped the question – “Dunno…” – Baekhyun answered seeming a little troubled whilst looking back to where Suho and I were still talking.  – “HEY! I have an idea!!” – Sehun suddenly shouted enthusiastically whilst the other two boys looked at him incredulously.

“When Sehun has ideas…Ohh God…brace yourselves cause it’s going to be, at the very least, dangerous!” – Baekhyun thought whilst Chanyeol stood only in expectation to hear about it. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at them and just let them decide. It was the mall…they couldn’t do anything stupid…

“Let’s play truth or dare!” – Sehun smiled as if he just had the most amazing idea ever.

“What??” – the other two boys were surprised. – “Truth or…” – Baekhyun started – “Dare?” – Chanyeol finished and them they looked at each other and then at Sehun who was still smiling self-assuredly. 

“Yeah!!” – he affirmed – “I mean, you know how to play it, right?” – he suddenly asked looking at the two boys making a dubiously expression as he couldn’t believe they didn’t know the game.

“Of course, but…Here? In the Mall?” – Chanyeol asked looking a little confused.

“Yeahhh!! It’s going to be fun!!” – he smirked mischievously. He knew he had some things he would just make them do. “Ohhh this is going to be so much fun!!” – he thought squinting his eyes as he once more smirked.

The other two boys didn’t have any better idea so…they just accepted.

“Then, I’ll be the first!” – Sehun said whilst putting his arm in the air – “But…hum…let’s go to the elevator, I want to start upstairs…” – he sounded credible but his intentions where already well defined…

They went into the elevator. The only ones inside were an elderly couple. They moved into the back, behind the couple.

“Baekhyun-ah…” – Sehun whispered at his hyungs ear – “Do you have someone you like?” – he smirked.

“What?!” – he yelled as the elders looked at him squinting his eyes; he controlled his voice and bowed lightly apologizing.

“Ah, ah, ah! Remember! Truth or dare!” – Sehun forced the situation as Chanyeol was only looking at them wanting to know what was happening.

Baekhyun didn’t want to answer so… he sighed profoundly… - “Stupid game…” – he whispered to himself – “Let it be Dare then…” –he sounded defeated.

Sehun laughed. – “Ok then…you’re the one who knows…but just letting you know, that if you don’t do it, the penalty is going to be really bad…” – he assured.

Baekhyun nodded. Sehun started do whisper something in his hyungs ear again. As he was talking Baekhyuns face had been passing at least for three colors and one shocked expression in all of them.

“YAHH? ARE YOU CRAZY?” – he yelled at him whilst the other one just laughed nonstop. This time around he didn’t even remember the elderly couple was there.

“No way! I won’t do it!” – Baekhyun assured – “That’s stupid.” – he only added. Chanyeol wanted to know what is was but the two boys just ignored him.

“Ok…your choice…but I’ll tell noona you were looking at her room door like a the other day…” – Sehun just counter attacked whilst Baekhyun only widened his eyes in shock. That wasn’t what really happened but, she wouldn’t know that and would really think he actually was…

“Damn! Ok!” – he rushed to say frustrate – “You’re going to pay Sehun…” – he bit his lower lip and started the dare whilst the other one just laughed.

He stood in the middle the elevator. The elderly couple was in front of him, and Chanyeol and Sehun were behind him.

“The show will start….Now!” – Sehun thought at the same time Baekhyun started his own private show…

“Did you feel that?” – Baekhyun sounded convincing as his voice sounded insecure and he looked like he was afraid. The elderly couple only looked briefly at him and then at the doors of the elevator as thinking what he was talking about. Baekhyun looked back to Sehun as saying he didn’t want to continue but Sehun just shrugged his shoulders and made him do it. Baekhyun started to swat at flies that didn't exist.

"Get Out!" – Baekhyun muttered suddenly as he grimaced painfully while smacking his forehead.

“Son, are you alright?” – the elder man carefully looked worriedly at him as his wife was only looking confused and a little concerned.

Baekhyun didn’t want that to happen. They should have ignored him. Damn Sehun that thinks all that kinds of things through! – “Damn!” -  he though

He stared at them for a while, and then announced in horror - "You’re one of THEM!" - and backed away slowly. Sehun and Chanyeol were only trying to hide their laughs, but it was difficult, really difficult.

The elders only looked at him like he was mentally ill and just nodded their heads in disapproval. “Poor child…” – they heard the elder woman say really quietly.

Finally the doors opened and the elder couple started to leave. As the doors were closing, he made sure to yell. - "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!" – the elder couple stood looking incredulously until the doors finally totally closed.

Chanyeol and Sehun burst in hysterical laughs.  Baekhyun just slapped his own forehead out of embarrassment and then looked at the other two boys laughing like maniacs. – “Really glad my little show amused you…” – he squinted his eyes frustrated and leaned on a corner of the elevator waiting for the next stop.

When they were getting out of the elevator still laughing, they saw Kai and D.O. arguying about something in the middle of the corridor.

“Yah!” – D.O. yelled at Kai – “What do you think you’re doing?” – he looked annoyed as Kai was looking for something inside one of the shopping bags he had.

“I’m…I think I just let my bubble gum drop inside one of your bags…” – he innocently affirmed.

“WHAT?” – D.O. yelled at him incredulously as he searched inside the bags too.- “How in the freakin hell did you do that?” – Kai shrugged his shoulders as he said – “Dunno…I was making a bubble when suddenly it just came out flying from my mouth…” – D.O. looked at him whilst twisting his nose. – “You seriously are amazing Kai…” – he was being ironical but Kai thought he really was complementing him – “Bwo…” – he nodded his head – “I guess…” - D.O. only looked annoyed as he took one of his T-shirts out and saw a pink chewed gum stuck on it.

“Here it is!” – Kai unstuck it and chewed it again. D.O. looked astonished at him. – “What?” – Kai innocently asked looking at his hyungs face – “Nothing…” – D.O. just nodded his head – “There’s nothing to do here…” – he just thought.

Suddenly, they took notice on the other three guys as they were approaching them.

“What’s going on?” – Chanyeol asked still massaging his cheeks because he laughed so hard.

“That is what we should be asking…” – D.O. said looking and pointing at Baekhyun that was coming from behind with his arms folded and an expression of “not amused” written on his face.

“Just something we did…” – Sehun laughed again as the other boys just looked at him and though “Ok…”

 


A/N: Dear Readers, here is the latest chappie! Sorry for taking so long! :p Anyway, hope you like it *o* 

Comment! We love reading them ^^
Once more thank you for supporting "Angel Boss"! =^w^=