Alone Tonight?

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

“Awesome!” – I exclaimed after reading a message from my manager saying that day I didn’t have anything to do, in other words, I was free…

 

“Yah Chanyeol hyung! Today what do we have to do?” – asked Sehun after pouring some orange juice in a cup and took a sip of it.

 

I took my eyes out of my phone and looked around me. Some of the boys were entering in the kitchen and I was endorsed on the kitchen balcony.

 

“Good morning!” – said cheerfully Chanyeol followed by Sehun who just smiled sweetly and bowed whilst passing by me.

 

I slightly bowed my head not doing any unnecessary movements. To me, it just wasn’t worth having to do more than the obvious and the requmyed explicit in the commandments of the good manners.

 

“Noona, do you want something to eat?” –D.O. asked attentively while still cooking something in the stove.

 

“Anyo.” – I denied his offer, I didn’t need anyone to feed me – “I’m not hun…” – and then, when I was finishing my sentence my stomach just made the most embarrassing noise ever. “Grrrrrrrrrrrrororroorrroooo” – I immediately embraced my stomach hoping no one had heard that noise. I looked around and their faces said it all. They all, were trying not to laugh, but in vain. They just laughed in a big unison.

 

“She looks just like a cute little child...” – D.O thought whilst smiling – “Sure…well, anyway, then just drink this.” – he continued while putting an enormous cup of orange juice in front of me.

 

I kept looking at him biting my lower lip in embarrassment. And just accepted his offer…

 

The other boys couldn’t hide their amusement every time they looked at my face. I looked really frustrated with myself, and they found that extremely comical.

 

Then, Kai just entered the kitchen and went immediately to my side.

 

 “Yah! Hyung! I want one too!” – Kai claimed in childish cute way looking at my drink.

 

He looked at him and said “I’m not my eomma! If I want one, make it myself.” – D.O replied and everyone laughed again.

 

Kai cutely pouted – “That’s not fair…” – whilst looking with widened puppy eyes at my drink.

 

I had already drank half of it, but since it was too much for myself I said “Here, I can have it if you want. I already drank some of it though…”

 

“Thanks Noona!” – he said in loudly cheerful voice – “Let’s share!” – he smiled radiantly as I did the same back out of politeness.

 

D.O and Chanyeol looked at him thinking “Kai…You sly lucky bastard!”

 

“What’s all this noise already in the morning?” – Suho asked entering the kitchen, stopping a few seconds seeing me and Kai smiling at each other, and then going on.

 

“Good morning Hyung!” – all the boys cheerfully greeted him.

 

“Hyung, you can seat there” – said Sehun pointing to the only vague seat in the table.

 

He asked Sehun, who was seated in front of him – “Yah…what’s going on between those two?”  - they both looked at  Kai and me still laughing for some reason.

 

Sehun just shrugged and replied “Dunno…”

 

“Yah! Kai” – called Suho in a bossy way – “Shouldn’t you be already dressed to go out?”

 

“Ohh!” – he looked at himself still in pajamas – “Yeah…” – he agreed getting up – “We’re going to the company so that our image consultants give our clothes for tonight…”

 

“Tonight?” – that word immediately caught my attention. Tonight plus no one at home was synonym of a successful runaway.

 

I had already thought it through. I was certain that once out of that house, no one would be going after me to bring me back. So, the president would have to give me another temporary home – preferentially, where I would live alone.

 

“Great!” I said a bit too happily. Everyone looked at me with a confused look, making me realise what I just said.

 

“I mean...You get to go out tonight when I’m stuck at home so I was saying it must be great to be you guys, right?” I smiled trying really hard to convince them. Baekhyun slowly nodded and looked at Chanyeol, who just smiled thinking whatever I said was true.

 

“You can come too noona!” D.O smiled.

 

“No it’s fine. I should rest anyways.” I gave them the sweetest smile I managed.  It worked.

 

-7pm-

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to come?” –Kai fixed his hair in the mirror- “I feel mean leaving you home!” Kai turned around and pouted looking at me.

 

“Yeah don’t worry!” I assured Kai as I was vaguely getting his things and slowly directing him to the door. They were all ready to leave and so it was only Kai that had to have a little push out the door.

 

“Bye” “Take care” “We’ll try coming back soon noona” they all said different things as they got pushed went through the door and into the car.

 

“Finally!” –I sighed- “Now just to pack my last few things and I’m gone!” I walked up to my room and packed my toothbrush, put my phone in my pocket and my purse in my bag. I grabbed my suitcase and headed to the door. I thought about how cute the boys had been to me and so decided to leave a note after arguing with myself for a couple of minutes.

The note had said:

 

«Don’t worry about me! I’ll be fine. It was nice meeting you guys! Bye!

 

From your Noona!  :) »

 

I was an inch away from the door when I heard someone say,

 

“Where do you think you think you’re going?”

 


 

Who do I think it’s going to be? :D

Hi! I’m the new Co-Author! Thank I for supporting this story and tell me how my first chapter was! x)