Living under the same roof?

☆ Ångel ℬoss ☆

In the next day my manager took me to a different residence that I’ve never seen before.

“Manager-nim, what are we doing here?” – I curiously asked whilst following my manager through some stairs into a big good-looking house.

“Be patient, you’ll know it in time” – he smiled calmly

I entered the house and looked around. It was indeed a pretty and modern house…totally different from the house  I was used to live in.

“Ibayo? Anyone at home?” – my manager called.

Suddenly a guy appeared dressed with a t-shirt and shorts still with his bed hair going down the stairs.

“Ohh, there you are Suho! Please come meet ___-shi…” – my manager said getting cut in the middle.

“YOU!” –  Suho and I said surprised at the same time whilst pointing to each other.

“You two already know each other?” – my manager curiously asked.

I didn’t answer and just kept looking at the guy because I was too surprised.

 “That’s good, I guess…because starting today you two will have to share the same house.” – he continued

“WHAT?” – Both of us said again at the same time while looking at each other startled and then  looking scathingly at my manager.

“No…no way!” – I unhesitatingly claimed whilst trying to understand what was going on.

Suho was biting his lower lip as he was out of words and just stood there waiting for an explanation.

I looked madly at him, and then at my manager.

“Don’t look at me like that!” - my manager said raising his hands – “It’s the president’s order!”

“That old man…aiishhh!” - I grumbled while I ruffled my hair in frustration.

“Ibwayo! Would you please explain it better? I don’t get why I have to live with this…hum…hot tempered brat” – Suho calmly asked my manager while side looking mischievously at me.

“WHAT!? Hot tempered brat?” – I said loudly, getting cut by the other group members that was entering the room.

 “Who’s the hot tempered brat?” – asked one of them taking notice in my presence.

He sweetly smiled and said in his thick charming voice– “Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Chanyeol!” 

Distracted from everything else I politely smiled at him.

 “And I’m Baekhyun!” – said cheerfully another pretty faced guy waving his hand to you – (Whoahh, chongmal yeppeoyo!)

“Humm, annyeong, I’m Kyung Soo but you may call me D.O.” – said kindly another cute guy 

“Hi! We’re the maknaes Kai and Sehun!” – said a handsome young boy pointing to himself and his friend.

“Yahh!…I know how to introduce myself too…” – Sehun murmured to Kai putting his tongue out  whilst the other one laughed at him – “Anyway, nice to meet you…?”

“Ohh! I’m___ , nice to meet you all!” – I politely bowed and sincerely smiled after meeting such nice guys.

“Well, that’s good you’re all here right now” – said my manager – “I’ve an announcement to make, so hear me out: from this day on, she will be living here with you due to superior’s orders. Let me explain – her house is being renovated and there weren’t any other secure places where she could stay without being noticed, your house is proximate to where she has to be every day, and, finally, because all the other idols houses were full…(“At least it was what they told me…”) Hum…that’s it. Hope you all can get along meanwhile.”

I couldn’t believe in what he was saying. But it all became clear to me when a delivery guy brought my bags inside.

“I’ll be living with that jerk?” – I murmured looking furiously at his handsome face while biting my own lips in frustration.

 Both of us looked at each other in nuisance – “Guessing we will be stuck with each other for a while…”

“Humm __-ah…how old are you?” – naturally asked Kai getting immediately restrained by Baekhyun with a light slap in his neck.

“Yah!” – he grumbled in light pain – “It’s just to know how we should address her…” – he smiled radiantly at me showing more curiosity than what he gave to know – he had his own ulterior motifs.

I smiled at them seeing they really had a good relationship.

“Hum, I’m 20 years old…” – I said.

“Ohh…so that means you are our Noona…” – stated Kai pointing to himself, D.O. and Sehun. “I guess the only one you can call Oppa is Suho! So unfair!” – he cutely claimed

D.O. pouted at his statement but quickly recomposed himself. “What means age anyway…” – he thought.

I was astonished at that statement…”What? Oppa? Him?” – I madly thought while he stared at me with an indecipherable expression, but it almost looked like he was happy with that discover – “Hell no!” – I pouted.

“__-ah, I’ll show you your room then” - said cheerfully Chanyeol seeming pretty excited to have me over.

“Ne…Gamsahabnida.” – I politely smiled as I followed him and Baekhyun upstairs, that was helping  me with some of the luggage, while the others stayed downstairs.

I stood in front of the room’s door as Chanyeol said: “Apparently, this is the guest’s room…although we don’t receive that many guests though” – he smiled nicely at me – “You are our first…”

I simply nodded my head affirmatively and entered the room.

“We’ll leave you alone so that you can make yourself at home” – kindly said Chanyeol

“Humm…__-ah, if you need anything just tell me.” – Baekhyun smiled sweetly

“Algessmnida” – I simply said giving him the nicest smile I could make.

After I was left alone in the room, I shut the door and laid down in the bed.

 

-Meanwhile, in the living room...-

Meanwhile, downstairs the guys was still shocked with the news. Some looked pretty excited to have a girl over, but at the same time they was apprehensive.

My manager advised them – “Boys, please take good care of her. She may be a little difficult but…Anyway, she’s truly a good girl, so behave. This is going to be only temporarily.” – and then gone upstairs to talk with you – Furthermore, I’ll be coming here almost every day and as soon as the house is finished, she’ll go home.”

Sehun seated in the sofa and smiled by himself and then said :”Our new noona his really pretty, isn’t she?!” Everybody turned and stood looking at him. “Bwo!? It’s true!”

No one answered but thought the same – “Ne…truly yeppeoyo!”

“I guess that’s going to be a real problem though…” – Kai laughed – “I want to make a bet on who will be falling for her first…”

Suho smiled and thought “Yeah…you don’t know yet the hot tempered angel she is…”

“Then my vote is obviously for Suho Hyung…” – everyone looked at Kai as he was saying that - Common, she’s totally hyung’s style! And of course...old people do have priority...” – he continued laughing.

“Bwo?” – Suho asked pissed whilst blushing like a tomato – “Anyo…”

“We’re going to lose our guardian to her?” – laughed sweetly Sehun making everybody laugh too, less Suho, who was only saying “No way!” -  frantically denying

 

-Upstairs-

Again in my new room, the manager just knocked on the door and came in.

“__-shi, I’m sorry for not telling earlier…but I was sure if I did you would come up with another idea of yours that couldn’t be accepted at all, like living alone, anywhere…You know you can’t do it.”

As I only looked at him in annoyed indifference he became frustrated on his own. I couldn’t do much more…after all, it was the president’s idea…