CRAZY?

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

"Halabeoji!"

 

"Oh sonnyeo ah!"I ran up to halabeoji and hugged him tight.Slamming my front door shut.

 

"Oh my precious granddaughter is back,how does it feel like studying overseas?"

 

"Halabeoji."I started crying,I missed him so much.

 

"Ah waegeulae?Ulijima,you're finally back after two years,don't cry okay?"

 

I nodded and wiped my tears away.Halabeoji patted my back and pulled away,"Yah,you're like a grown-up now,what about Daehyun?Has he matured?"

 

I giggled and heard a knock on the door.Halabeoji raised an eyebrow at me,"Yah you made him wait outside?"

 

"This is my house."

 

"Aish jinjja."

 

I opened the door and Daehyun stepped in,glaring at me a bit.

 

"Annyeong halabeoji,we're back,safe and sound."

 

"Yah,you should have went back home first before coming over here."

 

"I did go back,with Hyemin."

 

"Oh?Meeting his parents already?"

 

"Aniya,I just went to greet them,but still,they can be on halabeoji's 'acceptable' list."I answered thoughtfully.

 

Halabeoji laughed and Daehyun stared between us,"Bwoh yah?"

 

I held his hand,"Mm,halabeoji will be okay with your parents because I'm okay with them."

 

"Oh jeongmal?"

 

Halabeoji nodded and placed a hand on Daehyun's shoulder,"I'm putting my sonnyeo in your hands now,promise me you'll look after her."

 

I looked at them,"Halabeoji,I'm not getting married to him,waegeulae?"

 

Daehyun smiled,but answered seriously,"Nae arasso,I promise."

 

I don't know why,but I felt at peace.Halabeoji won't have to worry about me so much because I have Daehyun now.

 

"Okay dear,you can unpack now,I'm going to cook dinner."

 

"Woah jinjja?"

 

Halabeoji nodded,"Hajiman,I hope I haven't lost touch with porridge,still,you okay with that?"

 

Daehyun and I laughed,"Kwenchana,I wanna eat your porridge."

 

"Aniya,Hyemin you gotta help me,I've not eaten your grandmother's porridge for a long time now."

 

I giggled,"Nae ara."

 

I went into the kitchen and poured the rice into a pot.I felt someone back hug me and I gasped,"Yah Daehyun ah,get out before halabeoji comes in."

 

He chuckled and turned me round to kiss him.I smiled and pushed him slightly,"Yah,hajima,halabeoji may come in."

 

"Can't I hug my precious girlfriend for a while?"

 

"Neol michin yah?"

 

"Eyy,halabeoji won't come in for now."

 

"Someone called me?"Halabeoji stepped into the kitchen.

 

Daehyun pulled away quickly and stepped back,"Ah aniya,just waiting for you."

 

I giggled and halabeoji eyed Daehyun and I."Get started then."

 

I cleared my throat,"Ah nae."

 

Halabeoji pointed to the fridge and Daehyun went over to grab the vegetables from there.I smiled,I know what halabeoji is doing,training.He wants Daehyun to know where everything is placed.

 

Halabeoji grabbed a knife and pointed it to where the cutting board is.Daehyun gulped and got the board.

 

I giggled slightly and halabeoji glanced at me,"My dear,bring the water to a boil."

 

"Oh nae."

 

I turned the fire up a little more and motioned for Daehyun to come over."Help me stir till it starts boiling."

 

He nodded and I kissed his cheek quickly,"Love you."

 

He blushed slightly and stirred the porridge well.I helped halabeoji with the cutting of the ingredients and seasoning of the porridge.Once done,we set the table and ate.

 

Halabeoji was satisfied,it was obvious,from the way he was smiling.Daehyun though,he kept looking at me but I couldn't feed him,not with halabeoji here.

 

I smiled and waved my spoon in front of my mouth,teasing Dae.He opened his mouth and I ate quickly.He glared at me and halabeoji cleared his throat,"Mm,that was nice,I missed this."

 

I giggled,"Still as good?"

 

"Its always good."

 

Daehyun's phone rang and he excused himself.Halabeoji held my hand,"Yah,Daehyun is nice."

 

"I know."

 

"And he loves you."

 

"I know."

 

"Then what are you waiting for?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Get married!"

 

"Aish,not so loud,eh wae?You don't want me anymore?"

 

"Ani,I just don't want you to stay single anymore."

 

"I'm not single."

 

"I don't want you to stay unmarried anymore."

 

"Halabeoji-"

 

"I don't want to hear your excuses,you're gonna get married whether you like it or not."

 

Daehyun came back in,"Hyemin ah,I need you to come with me for a while."

 

"Oh waeyo?"

 

"Pali jebal,halabeoji,we'll be leaving first."

 

"Be careful,and have fun!"

 

Daehyun pulled me out and I glared at him,"What did that mean?"

 

"What did what mean?"

 

"'Have fun'?"

 

Daehyun smiled and pulled me to one of the places I dread most.I pulled him back,"Yah,you're really mad huh?"

 

"Ah pali,I'm gonna change your view on clubs."

 

"Nothing is going to change my view on anything."

 

He held a finger up,"Ah,remember,that's not how you judge."

 

I grumbled,how does he know me so well?He chuckled and pulled me in.

 

The music was effing loud and it was booming till my ears hurt.And I've barely been in here for five minutes.

 

"Hyemin ah!"

 

"Waegeulae?!"

 

"Lets get a seat!"

 

Daehyun held my hand tight and took me to a booth.We settled down and I buried my head into his chest,I had a headache coming on.

 

"Hyemin ah!"

 

I looked up at him and he handed a glass to me.It had some sweet smelling liquid in it and I took a sip.It was really nice.

 

"Like it?!"

 

I giggled and nodded,whispering in his ear,"What is it?"

 

He chuckled and leaned over to me,"Cherry cocktail."

 

"Mm."

 

I rested on his shoulder and drank quietly,letting the crazy music turn into background noise.

 

"Hyemin ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Yah,don't sleep."

 

I laughed and pushed his head,"The music is so damn loud,how am I supposed to sleep?"

 

"Bwoh?!"

 

"Aish jeongmal."

 

I continued drinking and placed my empty glass on the table.Daehyun took my cup,"I'll get another one for you!"

 

He left the table and I scoffed,yeah right,get another girlfriend maybe,all the y girls here must be making him hot.

 

I saw him going to the bar to get another glass of drink for me and saw a girl eyeing him from the dance crowd.Funny thing,I felt angry and irritated that other girls had eyes on my boyfriend,but still...

 

I wanna see how this plays out.

 

The girl squeezed through the crowd and approached Daehyun while he was still innocently leaning against the bar top.She put a hand on his shoulder and he turned to her.

 

She smiled and put her arms around his neck,pulling him to the dance floor.He smirked and took her hands away,shaking his head.

 

I raised an eyebrow,wow okay.

 

She held onto him and touched his chest,grinding on him this time.I took a deep breath and sent a telepathic message to Daehyun.

 

~You'd better get her hands off you or I'm gonna help you with that.~

 

He pushed her away lightly and went back to the bar,totally unaffected.

 

Well,my boyfriend likes playing hard to get,not around me though.Daehyun got my drink and turned to me.

 

I eyed him and he smirked,gulping the whole drink down.

 

My eyes widened,what in the world?He turned the glass above his head,proving that its empty and the crowd around him cheered.

 

I face palmed myself,oh god,why is my boyfriend so childish?

 

He chuckled and raised his hand,snapping his fingers.

 

The whole place out and the music died.I stared blankly,what just happened?

 

It was totally,weirdly quiet,no one said a single thing.Which is really creepy.

 

"Daehyunie?"My voice broke the silence,it sounded so loud to me.

 

I whispered instead,"Daehyun ah,neol eodie yah?"

 

A spotlight lighted up a spot on the stage and I squinted because it was so bright.Then I saw him.

 

Yes my boyfriend,Jung Daehyun,holding a bouquet of roses.

 

He looked up at me,smiling brilliantly.He took the mic,"Lee Hyemin,will you marry me?"

 

I scoffed and shouted across the whole club,"Yah,are you crazy?!"

 

He smirked and snapped his fingers again.The lights came back on but the whole crowd of people were gone,then soft music played.

 

But that wasn't what made my mouth hang open,it was the whole dance floor scattered with rose petals.

 

Daehyun walked over to me,taking my hands and kissing them softly.

 

"Hyemin ah,I'm serious,will you marry me?Will you let me be your crazy husband and will you be my beautiful wife for the rest of our lives?"

 

I stared at him and he kneeled down in front of me,holding a precious diamond ring out.

 

I felt tears falling down my face,"Pabo,of course I'll marry you,I'll marry you ten times if you want me to."

 

He laughed and got up,sliding the ring on my finger,"Aniya,just once,just marry me once,that's enough for me."

 

He leaned in and kissed me gently,that feeling,was homely enough for me. That crazy,out of the world way he proposed to me,was acceptable for me :)

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Okay guys,this is really the last chapter! I'll continue working on more fanfics when I have the time (and when I stop procrastinating on my homework),so don't miss me too much!

I'll be back~

Haha,so for this proposing scene,just take the whole thing as Daehyun's idea,plus the extra girl was just to make Hyemiin angry for the last time or something.Any way you guys want to think of it ;)

So thanks to all of my readers for sticking through this story with me,thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^ (You can comment on the type of story or plot you might want for my next Dae fic :) I'll take your ideas into consideration ;) )