Meeting more princes

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

Kris turned to his side and remembered he was conversing with a few guys, and totally forgot about them as soon as you called for him.

“Oh Hailey I forgot in introduce to my new buds and roommates.” Kris said smiling and gesturing towards 3 other guys beside him holding drinks on his right side. “first to my right is Luhan-hyung  he’s studying sports mainly soccer.” Kris said pointing to guy with a really cute baby face, you thought he was defiantly cute.

“next up is chen , he’s hoping to become a singer .” he said pointing to the next guy beside luhan.

“after that we have … where did Xiumin hyung go?” Kris asked Luhan and Chen.

“oh he went to get some of tonights special, which of course are baozis.” Luhan answered.

“baozis as a special?” Su mi asked

“Xiumin is the son of the king of restaurants who is also a very famous chef who was asked to cater us.”

You and Winnie both made the ‘o’ face .

*at the buffet table*

Winnie had arrived at the buffet table, she could not believe her eyes it was layed out with fancy dishes, and of course she went straight for everything.

“oh a little bit of this and a little bit of that.” Winnie said picking one of everything onto her small plate somehow she managed to fit everything onto one plate, eventually she got to the end of the table she reached today’s special  and that happened to be baozi’s but unfortunately there was only one last one left as soon as she went for it her hand collided with another hand, she looked up to see cute faced boy with white, milky and chubby cheeks.

omo he’s so cute ottoke what do I do I really want that baozi but he’s cute and I don’t want seem rude’ Winnie thought. Xiumin thought the same thing, he also thought Winnie was cute, he didn’t know what to do to him Winnie was the cutest girl he’s seen so far.

“oh you want this, here take it.” Xiumin said handing the baozi to you with a cute smile on his face. “ come on take it baozi’s are the best, especially this one.” Xiumin urged

“sure.” Winnie said gratefully and took it from his hand then proceeding to take a bite, as soon as she took a bite she was completely amazed. “this is so amazing.” Winnie said amazed.

“see, and of course baozi’s made by my dad are the best.” Xiumin said proudly.

“bwoh!? Your dad?” Winnie asked in shock.

“yup I am Xiumin son of the restaurant and grandson to the cooking king.” Xiumin introduced himself.

“I’m Winnie just a normal girl.” Winnie said proud at the fact that she’s and average person

“wow you must be really smart is you can attend her form an average family.” Xiumin said impressed. “well I have to get back to my friends I kinda ditched them to get some baozi but I hope to see you around.” Xiumin said waved and left.

“Bye!” Winnie shouted back and continued on her feast with a giddy feeling in her chest.


A/N:this is my 9th chapter and i would to once again thank my 8 subscribers for subscrbing which means alot to me gamsahabnida