Meeting the queen

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

While all of you guys were in the midst of unpacking your things, the door to your room burst open and in walked a girl of long wavy brown hair, heavy eyeliner long boots, and also designer clothes. The girl stopped in in her tracks and examined the people and contents of the room before making her way towards Sumi.

“This is my bunk now get lost.” The other girl demanded will throwing one of her bags onto the bed.

“But I got here first.” Su mi said in defense.

“I don’t know if you lived under a rock your whole life, and that’s why you don’t know me so let me tell you who I am.” The other girl said as if she was the queen. “I am Nam Yoo Ah daughter of the king of hotels, and I am the most wanted model.” Yoo Ah said crossing her arms.

“Well I d-.” was all Su mi said before she was cut off by Yoo ah.

“I don’t need a brat like you talking back at me.” Said looking away annoyed.

“hey I don’t think this is fair she was clearly here first maybe let’s talk it out more, or maybe you can have my bed.” You said stepping in. she stared at your bed for a second then looked at you.

“fine.” She said and dragged her things to your bed and tossed your things onto the ground.

“Hey that wasn’t necessary.” Winnie cried out.

“Your face isn’t necessary.” Yoo Ah shot without looking back.

Winnie was about to talk back but you stopped her telling her it was okay  and told her to continue what she was doing,  once everyone went back to their business you crouched down and started picking your things from the ground, while you were picking them up a hand reached down and picked something and handed it to you. When you looked up it was Su mi.

“thanks for what happened earlier.” Su Mi thanked you ‘thanks my I could have talked that down.’ She though in her head.”

“It’s no biggie.” You said

“It is a biggie to me I’m so thankful that I’m so glad that you’re my friend.” She said picking the last item and handing it to you.

You both got up and you were about to say something when yu bin called you guys up for dinner.

“oh hey it’s dinner time, looks like I get to introduce you to my other best friend, his name is Kris.” You said to Su Mi in excitement.

so that’s their relationship, I could tell by the way he looked at her that they knew each other. This is just way to easy. Su Mi thought to herself before being dragged by you. 


A/N: yay two updates in one im trying my best here guys i would really lo;ve some feed back and comments

EXO-M IS ON THEIR TO MAKING THIER APPEARANCE ... well minus tao cause he's like you brother and ....

 luhan says hello :D

 

OH MAH GERD LUHAN IS A RED HEAD NOA