The Beginning of jealousy

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

You and Kris started dancing, and Kris felt quite stiff he has never engaged in this activity with you before especially since he has deep feelings for you. Kris tried his best at avoiding your eyes this was never his thing he was always covered in sweat playing sports and other activities.

“eh oppa you’re so stiff lossen up, besides it’s just me.” You said while resting your head on his shoulders.

As much as he liked it when you rested your head on his shoulders, he was hurt by what you said ‘am I just a friend? Is this all she sees me as?’ Kris asked himself.

Having witness how close you two were to each other enraged Sumi who then walked out of the bedroom she quickly left the room. Su mi quickly rushed up the stairs, down the halls into your guys room, she then went Yoo ah’s luggage and rammed through her dress, she later than pulled out a dress

“perfect.” She whispered she than got up from the ground and then walked to your bed placed the dress in your luggage, she pulled out her phone and texted someone once she was done she left the room back to the ballroom.

*at the ballroom while Sumi was gone*

“Hey where did Sumi go?” Winnie asked missing her new friend.

You just shrugged your shoulders, soon after you, winnie, kris and his new friends were having fun talking but something you were curious was why kris was so friendly with all of his roomates except Lay, Lay is such a gentlemen, kind and cute thinking of Lay got you daydreaming which lead to you staring at him kris noticed and another bit of his heart broke.  A few minutes later Sumi came and triped on her dress right beside you thus ended up spilling her grape punch on your dress.

“OMO MIANHE!” Sumi’s friend cried with no sincerity at all.

“it’s okay.” Was all you could mutter at the situation.  All heads had turned to your direction people started to giggle felt so embarrassed. Kris was about to cover you but then Lay had already token off his jacket and covered you with it. Kris was always a little too late to make the first move and could only watch as you get further away from him.

“Are you okay?” Lay asked smiling.

“im okay.” You replied, your heart started beating fast.

“Come on I’ll you up to go get cleaned and change.” Lay said

You only nodded and let Lay lead you the way out, as soon as you were gone Sumi was already back to see her friend stomping towards her direction obviously very upset.

“I thought this was supposed to help the both of us NOT TO HELP HER AND LAY GET CLOSER!” Sumi’s friend hissed.

“just be patient, and you can’t be seen with me.” Was all sumi said before walking away.  Leaving a disappointed friend, putting on her fake act before she rejoined your gang, and pretended like nothing happened.