Where could she be?

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

CHAPTER ONE 

l'atelier

~At S.M University Camp~

It is now 8:00 and students have started to make their way into the gates of S.M University Camp; two of them were your best friends Kris and Winnie, who stood by a hill so they could get a clear shot of the front gate trying to find you. It has been an hour but there was no sight of you.

“Where is this girl?” Kris said under his breath while keeping an eye on the gates.

“I give up, she better hurry or else she’ll be trapped in morning traffic.” Winnie said throwing her hands up in defeat.

“Let’s just trust her okay?” Kris asked in a reassuring tone. He was just hoping that you’d make it on time because for anybody who’s late they were cut from right away. If that happened he wouldn’t be able to spend the summer with you.

While Kris was keeping an eye on the gate for you, someone else was keeping an eye on him. From a safe distance she had her eyes on him the whole time since when he stepped pass those gates.

“Did you hear the nephew of the head master is enrolling to?” the mystery girls friend asked.

“CHINCHA!? IS HE CUTE?” mystery girl’s friend asked in shock. “yes and yes. The names Lay, superhot and he plays the guitar how manly, and the best part is he’s still single.” Friend one said with a smirk on her face. “And I call dibs”

“BWO! That’s not fair! Give me a chance, you just broke up with your boyfriend a week ago, aish Sumin I need some back up here.” Friend 2 said in frustration, while stomping her feet harshly. Friend 2 noticed that Sumin wasn’t even pay attention, and she became more annoyed and frustrated.

“YAH Sumin are you even listening.” Friend2 said annoyed while waving her hands in front of her face. While Friend two was trying to get her attention, friend one followed her gaze and as soon she landed on what she was looking at a smirk grew on Friend 1’s face.

“In case you were wondering mr.blondie over there his name’s Kris.” Friend one said proudly while checking out her nails.

“You know him?” Su min asked as she shot her head toward Friend 1. “Huh?” Friend 2 asked and turned her head towards Kris.

“what hot guy do I not know about, he maybe from an average family but he is so smart , but I don’t dig smart guys I dig musicians like Lay.” Friend 1 said.

“Then I call dibs on Kris.” Su Min said what determination.

“Unnie not you too, aish forget it.” Friend 2 said while grabbing her hair in frustration.

Sumin noticed the girl next to him *who is that girl, is she his girlfriend, they seem pretty close they could be siblings. Just thinking about it made her boil with jealousy and anger, and glared at Winnie.

Winnie noticed the attention Kris was getting from all the females, especially from Su min and her friends. Not wanting to get jealous girls, especially Winnie who was glaring at her with the nastiest glare. With that she did a little shuffle to the side and turned her attention.

“What’s wrong, do I smell or something?” Kris asked sniffing himself after noticing Winnie’s strange behavior.

“yes Kris Oppa, you do smell, you reek from rolling like a buffalo for too long, of course you don’t can’t you see all the girls drooling at you. With being one of your best friends it gives me an all access pass to targetville .” Winnie said squatted down covering her face.

“ehhh, you usually so hyper and annoying, and you’re letting a bunch of girls effecting you?” Kris asked. 

“Thanks that totally helps.” Winnie said full of sarcasm looking back up at Kris while still squatting . Kris switching back his attention to another bigger issue, checked his watched, 40 minutes had passed his faces grew more concerned.

*come on Hailey* khris thought before being dragged by Winnie for attendance check. 

(Author's note)
 alright ....Kris has arrived i would like to mention i again i got this layout from 幽玄 • story layouts and click the smiley thingy to go to their page  

me: Say hi Kris 

Kris:

me:... -__________________________-