Heart stoping encounter.

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

CHAPTER three

heart   stopping encounter

You sat in your limo hugging your guitar and music sheets hoping you’d make it on time. *why am I such a pabo* you though.

“aish.” You said stressed while hitting yourself on the head. “Oww.” You mumbled to yourself, after hitting yourself on the head a little too hard.

“Lady Hailey, are you alright?” (your butler has a British accent, you speak English when talking to your butler) your most trusted butler Sebastian asked out of concern after seeing you injured yourself through the reflection in the car mirror.

“ne, I’m fine .”You said in response.

You have 25 minutes to get to the S.M university camp, but for some strange reason for the next 10 minutes it doesn’t seem like the limo has traveled covered much distance. You had a bad feeling about this.

“Umm Lady Hailey I’m afraid we have a bit of a problem, you see it appears that we have encountered the morning traffic, and I must say morning traffics are quite rather annoying.” Sebastian said informing you of the situation.

“BWOH!?” you asked in shock. “What do you propose we do Lady Hailey, it would certainly most unfit if you were to be late”. Sebastian asked looking at you through the mirror.

“Oh may I make a suggestion my Lady, I suggest that you make a run for it I will meet you there with your luggage, what is most important is that you, yourself is present.”

“ok I better hurry than, I think I’m going to take my guitar and music with me.” You said while grabbing onto your guitar and making a mad dash for the camp which is 20 minutes of walking distance and you had only 15 minutes to get there, you were never the athletic type so that was going be an issue .

You made your final turn around the corner and then, BAM! You had collided with a stranger and you had both landed on your bottoms, with your sheets scattered.

“Ow.” You mumbled as soon as you realized you had run into someone you sprang up and quickly checked to see if they had any bruises because of you. “Omo gwaenchanayo?” you asked in concern.

you looked up to see who exactly you had ran into, as soon as you became face to face, you were frozen in your spot, because the person you bumped into was a guy and a really cute one. You were crouched down and frozen holding onto his arm.

At the same time while you were in awe staring at the boy, he was too staring at you thinking the same thing about you*this girl she’s so pretty, who is she? I want to know her name but will she think I’m creep?* many things wondered through his head he was just amazed by your beauty.

Realizing that he was staring at you a little too long, he snapped back into reality and forgot that you asked if he was alright.

“Oh I’m ok.” He said quickly, with an awkward smile. Which snapped you back into reality as well, shaking your head, he helped you up from the ground.

“Are some of these music yours?” he asked with one of the most charming smiles you ever seen, while noticing your guitar. He started picking up the music sheets.

“Oh yeah they are, let me help you.” You said crouching back down to help him, while you two were sorting the music sheets your hands touched and he blushed at the contact and turned his head away, so you wouldn’t see. As soon as you stood back up he handed you your sheets and you handed back his.

“By the way my name is Lay” he said scratching the back of his neck quickly stopping you because he didn’t want to part from you too soon even though you two just met, but didn’t know what to say next.

“annyeong, my name is Hailey.” You said and bowed and smiled.

“where are you headed too in such a rush?” he asked wondering

“OTTOKE !? im not gonna make it in time for the first attendance check at S.M University Campy! You shouted, you had forgotten all about it.

One thing you didn’t know that everybody else knew was that Lay was the nephew of the head master. Before he could even say anything you had already made a run for it.

(Author's note)
 lalalala