Am I gonna be late ?

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

CHAPTER ONE 

Am i going to be late?

The morning of a big day has arrived, your first day at S.M University camp, a camp for the most richest/ wealthiest and intellectual gifted students from all over Asia. People who do not come from the wealthy must take multiple entrance exams to be deemed worthy of enrollment, students can also be scouted by scouts. Like you for instance came from a very wealthy family, the Lau family, daughter of Mr. Lau owner of one of the biggest car dealerships in the world, so you were able to enroll with only having to take one single entrance exam. For someone like your best friend Kris who applied from an average family, had to go through countless procedures and exams but fortunately he got in. same goes for your other best friend Winnie.

You were still nested in your bed all tangled up with your soft like green blanket, you weren’t a big fan of the color pink, red or any color along those lines. You were also lying in the position of a pretzel, and while you snoozed off the time quickly started passing by and the camp was about to start in 45 minutes. The alarm clock went off but you just gave it a big smack, and it went silent.

“aish, this girl still isn’t up yet, she’s going to be late.” Your younger brother Tao said frustrated staring impatiently at his watch as he stood by the front door of your mansion along with 2 maids and your luggage.

“I can’t take any more of this.” Tao said and ran upstairs to your room and greeted the two maids by your room *you have maids’ evrehwhere * he stood there looking at your sleeping figure and gave a huge sigh before he walked into you bathroom, and came back with a cup filled with the cold water. Splash in a swift movement the water was dumped on you.

“AHHHH!!!!!” you screamed and fell of your bed along with your blanket, and you quickly sat up, wiping your face. Once you looked up you became face to face with your annoyed brother.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR.” you said glaring at your brother.

“Umm you might want to look at the calendar and the time before getting mad at me, because I think you should be thanking me instead” your brother said in a matter of fact tone.

“huh?” you said, turned your heads toward your calendar you then made the ‘O’ face , then you looked at the time and your turned from :o to OAO .

You bolted up and dashed through your room trying to get ready. Tao and the maids were trying to dodge the flying objects. As soon as you were done you rushed down the stairs and grabbed your luggage and just ran outside to your lime, and threw the luggage in the trunk of the limo without care and rushed inside.

“START DRIVING!” you shouted at your driver Your driver became startled, and fumbled with the car keys, but then eventually started the limo and so you made your way to Camp S.M.


(Author's note)
 i got this layout from 幽玄 • story layouts click the smiley thing to go to their store