dancing with Kris's roomate

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

“hey guys sorry about leaving you guys before I was a little hungry.” Xiumin said holding up his baozi.

“oh and this is Xiumin.” Kris said pointing at Xiumin who just arrived. “XIumin meet my childhood friend Hailey and her friend Sumi was it?” Kris introduced .

Not long after Winnie came with her plate of food and was shocked to see Xiumin there

“Xiumin?” Winnie asked.

“hey didn’t know I’d see you again so soon.” Xiumin said really happy at the fact that he got to meet Winnie again so soon.

“you guys know each other.” Everyone asked in unision.

“well sort of, we meet just minutes ago at the buffet table.” Winnie said smiling

Just then the music started playing signaling the official start of the ball, it was classical music played by a live professional orchestra. Everyone got a dancing partner, chen and Luhan danced with one of their fangirls, Xiumin asked Winnie for dance,  and Sumi practically dragged Kris away which Kris was not happy about, which left you standing there on you own.

“May I have this dance?” you heard someone ask you, you turned around to see lay standing there smiling offering his hand to you.

You were touched and accepted his hand, both of you made your way to the dance floor. From afar someone was boiling with jealousy and that was Sumi’s friend, this also made Kris jealous but he decided not to show it.

During the dance Kris wanted it to end as soon as possible because Sumi was touching him too much and showed to much aegyo he wanted to barf.

But for you and lay, you two wanted it to continue on. Both of you were staring into each other’s eyes, you liked the feeling of lay’s arms around you but Kris didn’t. During this time you were allowed to switch partners for you and lay you both stayed on the dance floor.

“you can’t stand there and do nothing cause before you know it Lay is going to woo Hailey and you’ll miss your chance that you had for the last few years, and I think this lay guy may be a sign that you make a move.” Winnie said standing right next to Kris who was staring at you two dancing. He had finally got rid of Sumi who was obviously not happy about it. Kris knew what Winnie said was true, with that he gathered up his courage and walked over to you.

“May I have a dance with her.” Kris spoke up taping lay's on the shoulder.

“hey kris.” Both of you say to Kris

“You know kris oppa?” you asked Lay

“He’s my roommate of course.” Lay said but hearing you call Kris oppa made him jealous but he kept smiling and question you guys relationship. “How about you?"lay asked.

"he’s my best friend.”  You said smacking Kris in the back.

“Yeah we all know who I am, now if you’ll excuse me I’ll take my best friend back.” Kris said pulling you away.

“bye Lay.” You waved to lay.

“CALL ME OPPA!”Lay shouted back.

You blushed a little hearing that and just nodded, Kris became a little heartbroken each time he knew your heart fluttered because of Lay.


A/N:AYO CHAPTER 10 IS DONNEEE

i think im getting the hang of this :D