meeting the princess'

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

You guys have arrived at the main hall, because it was the first night they made it ball like event where everyone is required to dress up for the occasion which meant nice gowns for the ladies and nice suits for the gentlemen.

You arrived with both Winnie and your ‘new friend’ Su mi. The dress that you wore was this dress

Winnie wore this dress

, and Su mi wore something like this.

“Wow this place is gorgeous; too bad it’s going to be like this only for tonight.” Winnie said in excitement. “I think I’m going to go for the buffet first.” Winnie said before dashing towards the buffet table filled with gourmet food.

You chuckled at your best friend, you and Su mi were left there standing you examined the crowd looking for your other best friend Kris, after a while you found hanging with a group of guys with new faces.

“I see my best friend come one let me introduce you to him.” You said and pulled Su Mi towards Kris’s direction all your actions were falling into Su mi’s plan into getting closer to Kris.

“Kris!” you shouted towards him, Kris hears his name and a familiar voice and turns head to see you making your way towards him while pulling towards a unfamiliar face in his direction. As soon as he saw you his whole world lit up he started smiling like an idiot, and blushed a little, but he quickly gained back his composure and stood tall looking his best for you.

“oh hey Hailey, you got us worried.” He said and give you a head look and knuckled your head.“hey!” you said in protest, he then let you go. “Thanks for totally messing my hair you pouted. “well anyway you said.” Trying to fix your hair “this, is my new friend Su mi.” you said to Kris pulling her forward.

“annyeong I’m uh Su Mi .” she said pretending to be shy and innocent with aeggyo.

“Yeah hi I’m Kris.” He said holding his hand up for a quick wave.

“mm by any chance can I call you Kris oppa?” Su mi asked Kris.

“I guess.” Kris replied casually. Kris was about to start talking to you but then someone beside him interrupted him.

“Hey Kris, have you forgotten about us.” The mystery person said

“Yeah we’re still here you know.” Another voice said.


A/N: CHAPTER 8 YOO

well umm yes greetings PLEASEEEEEEEE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE I WILL FOR EVER LOVE YOU ....sorry for grammical erros 

I wanna take my time to thank my 8 subscriber for subscribing it 8 may be a small number but it means alot to me and gives me confidense to continue writing GAMSAHABNIDA SRANGHAE MY CHINGUS!!! <3