Making a new friend

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

You and Winnie were very fortunate to be roomed together with 3 other girls which includes Sumi, another girl named Yoo ah, and one of Su mi’s friend the one who has a crush on Lay. everyone of you were present but Yoo ah was nowhere in sight.

“I can’t believe that yumi girl, gets saved by my precious Lay oppa and even gets to hold his hand and she doesn’t even know who he is, the nerve of that girl.” Su mi’s friend said in anger while in unpacking her things occasionally glaring at you.

“I have a feeling she’s close with Kris oppa and I don’t like it, but she could be my chance at getting close to him so I guess it’s not a bad thing.” Su mi stated before making her way towards you and placing and innocent smile.

“Hi.” You heard an unfamiliar voice, it sounded innocent so you turned around to see an innocent and sweet looking smiling back at you, with her hand sticking out gesturing for a handshake.

“Uhhh hi.” You said with and awkward smile while accepting her invitation for a hand shake.

“My name is Su mi I don’t really know anyone here so I was wonder if you and I can be friends, I’ve always wanted to be friends with someone as pretty as you.” She lied the sweetest smiles that could give you a toothache.

“Oh my name is Hailey, sure we can be friends.” You said happily. ‘she seems like a nice girl you though.’ “I should continue unpacking so I guess I should talk to you later.” You said before you turned around and resumed unpacking.

“Oh ok.” Su mi said just when she turned back around one step closer to Kris someone stopped he.

“Hi Su mi my name is Winnie I can also be your friend im actually one of Hailey’s best friend.” Winnie called back.

oh right the annoying pesk she’s nothing but an annoyance.’ Su mi though turning back around to face winnie .

“oh of course winnie, I got to go unpack talk to you later.” Su mi said before turning around and going back to her bunk.

Su mu pulled out her phone and quickly texted her friend

*su mi: I have a plan but you have to pretend not to know me.

Friend 1: oh uh ok

Su mi: great.

Su mi placed her phone in her pocket and a gave a quick smirk. Before heading back to unpacking her things.


A/N: this chapter so bad er meh gawd i apologize.