Lucky new friend

The Whole Time it Was You(haitus)

CHAPTER four

lucky new firend 

You were trying to keep calm while making your way to the camp as fast as possible. It was already a well-known fact that you were indeed too late, because the gates were closed with guards there to guard the entrance to the camp. Already knowing that you are late you still put effort into reaching the gate. You collapsed onto your knees utterly exhausted.

“P-p-pleas.” You couldn’t produce a simple question because you were so out of breath, the guards just stared at you with their poker faces.

“I am sorry mam but you are indeed late and I’m going to have to ask you to leave immediately.” That guard said stand straight without any emotion.

You dropped you head in defeat; you stayed there sulking for a while. After a minute Sebastian had arrived with your luggage. The window of the driver’s seat rolled down.

“I see you were in fact late, well can’t stay here all hurry along let’s get back to the mansion.” Sebastian said. Just as you were getting up from the ground, having to go back home and having to find something else to do for the summer someone stopped you.

“Wait, let her pass she’s with me.” Lay said. You looked up to your side to see Lay standing beside you facing the guards.

“You know her Mr. Lay?” the guards asked .

“Yes, she’s a friend of mine, so please if you’ll open the gates for us.” Lay ordered pointing to the gates. With that the gates up Lay again helped you up, but this time he held you by the hands and lead you in still holding hands, you were shocked *who exactly is this guy?* you thought to yourself.

“The luggage will be in your dorms, have good time Lady Hailey.” Sebastian said quickly and rolled up the windows and drove off. Lay didn’t know what got over him that made him grab your hand, he liked the feeling of your hands in his, and didn’t let go, and led you in the camp.

~attendance check time~

Attendance had already gone under way and Kris and Winnie were both checked off, and students were continued to be called, your two friends just stood there in line with hopes lost because you were too late.

“Hailey Lau?” the head master got to your name, there was no reply the head master had a stern and mean look on her face, as if she had not emotion. She gave it last few minutes “No Hailey Lau? OUT!” she said crossing you your name from the name with a bright red pen.

“WAIT!” a voice shouted from the back of the lined up students. That voice belonged to Lay as he made his way pass the line to the front in front of head mistress. “Don’t kick her out, she was with me it was my fault.” Lay pleaded while still having a firm grip on your hand with still no signs of letting go.

The head master gave you her stern look, than to Lay and back and forth between you two, she knew she was not to upset Lay or get him mad, but good thing is he never gets mad. Because this is his wish she must choose to obey.

“fine Hailey Lau get in line, and consider yourself lucky, now you and Lay get in line.” She warned you and ordered you to join the rest of the students. Watching from amongst the students were to jealous people, Kris who was glaring at Lay who was holding your hand and the fact that Lay was able to save you and not him, the other one was Su mi’s friend obviously jealous of you. But not long after that Su mi who was trying to get Kris’s attention, noticed that he was paying a little too much attention to you instead and by the look in his eyes towards you it seemed like you two knew each other. 

(Author's note)
 Kay then don't forget this is not my layout it is click the smiley thing for link to layout store