Chapter 1: Cucumbers

What's Best

Jessica's POV

"Sooyeon!" Ugh, stupid school. Oh well, mom's always like that. Just- never mind her.

I took a warm bath. Then, I wore my uniform. I sprinted downstairs and greeted mom. "Good. Now, go and take your breakfast or you're going to be late for school." she said "Ok mom." I replied.

After breakfast, I helped mom clean the table and the dishes. 

I went to the washroom to brush my teeth and clean my flawless face. Done, all done. I smiled and kissed mom's cheeks and said goodbye.

 

Now, here I am at Seoul University! I can't believe I'm 19 already. Just- wow. Really.

It's so peaceful walking around here- ah! The guy who bumped me held his hand to me to help me stand up. We did a quick eye contact. Holy cow- Why him?! Wow, my morning's ruined. Luhan.

The biggest playboy in the whole University.

Aish! Why does it have to be him?!- he even helped me. Oh wow. Here we go- "Bwahaha! So it's you? hahaha" Luhan laughed so hard that I don't even think he can breathe anymore. Ugh. He sure has that annoying laugh. If only he could stop bullying me- but I don't think that's acceptable for him. "Hahaha, so funny. Right? Want me to try it on you?!" I yelled at him with sarcasm. "Whoa whoa! Calm down 'Icy Princess', Do I care if it hurts? it's still funny! hahaha." "Whatever. I better go now or I'll be late by your lameness, Luhan." "You-!" Hihi. I ran into the halls and walks whenever there's a teacher.


 

Lunch time, finally! What should I eat? I'm craving for sushi so sushi it is!

I went to the cafeteria counter but it's all sold out. Dang it, I'm late. Too late and so sad. Very sad. 

I decided to just relax at the garden. I was walking and it was so peaceful. No worries without that Jerk Luhan. But that's until someone patted me on the shoulders. I turned and glared at him. Luhan. Can't he just get out of my life? tch.

"Hey! Why is this little puppy so sad? is it because she didn't get to buy a sushi?" Luhan teased me and his group laughed at me. Bastard. "I'm not a puppy just so you know. Do you even know how to compare things? If you don't, I'll tutor you." I retorted. Touché, haha. "Lame." he glared at me. "By the way, here's a sushi for you" he said as he lend the sushi to me. I feel so happy because I got a food now. It's kinda weird though because he's nice. Ugh, just- never mind. "Thanks." I replied and him and his group ran away.

Luhan's POV

Hahaha! Too easy, Jessica. Too easy. If you only know what's inside. I can't wait for you to scream like a dolphin. It's so fun fooling you. Baka Baka Baka. Haha. 

Jessica's POV

I looked at the sushi. As I almost took a bite, I smelled it. I checked the inside to see if I was right, and I was. Cucumbers. Jerk Luhan! "KYAA!" I screamed as loud as I can. He's such a jerk. I should never trust him. How could he- I even thought he changed but nah, he tricked me instead. I'm so stupid to trust that jerk. Just you wait, Xi Luhan! I will have my revenge very soon. But hey, what do I eat now?

I was just sitting on the ground, zoning out. I felt a pat. hmm. A pat again. ugh. I turned to the person and it was-

Guess who that is? It's- wait, I'm not supposed to tell! 

I hope you enjoy this story and don't forget to subscribe. Upvotes are loved.