Chapter 15: 50 Shades Of Luhan

What's Best

Jessica's Pov


I look at the mirror for the last time before head downstairs. Luhan left a stick note beside my bed. He told me that he already out. This guy is weird. First he being so romantic, then the next day he being so jerk. Now he being so nice to me. What the hell, Luhan.

I take the public transport since Luhan use our car. I still didn't get it why my parents still didn't buy me any car. They say it dangerous. I'm not 13 years old. I'm 19 and already have a license. Life is so unfair. 

 

I let out a small sigh as the class dismiss. I saw Tiffany walk toward her car. We still didn't talk to each other after the accident. While walking to the bustop, I see Luhan with another girl. It hurt a little bit. 

"Another girl? You just being nice to me early in the morning and now you with another girl without me knowing? You're so fiftyshades, Luhan. Wait, why I even bother if he have another girl beside me? Ugh" I sigh. No, It can't be. I don't  love him, right?

There's no sign of the bus coming. I had been waiting here for about half an hour but still there's no bus. I swing my legs while zoning off. A loud hon make me snap out of to the reality. I look at the car infront of me. Somehow it's familiar. The window open, revealing Tiffany. 

"Come in, I will send you home" she say it nicely no cold tone. I blink my eyes a few times before get inside the car. Did Tiffany just offer me to ride in to her car? Today is the weirdest day ever.

We just sit there silently. Just the sound of the air-cond can be heard.

"I'm sorry. I'm just too overreact that time. I can't believe that you're married already." She laugh slightly.

"It okay. My fault to because didn't tell you about this. You're my bestfriend and I should tell about this no matter how funny it is." I laugh as the memories of me saying that I will never married to Luhan come into my thought. Tiffany laugh along with me. "Yeah. Seem like you just eat your word, huh?" 

"Arrange married, duh" we laugh again.

"I'm glad that we befriend back. You don't know how lonely I am when you're not around" Tiffany laugh and so does me. We laugh so much until I forgot about Luhan for awhile.

Silent fill the car. "So how was you and Luhan?" Tiffany broke the silent. I speechless for awhile.

"Me, Luhan? I don't even know how to explain our relationship at this moment. Complicated, maybe?" I say casually. It really hard to describe our situation right now. 

"Complicated? Why?"

I shrugged. "He's weird. Sometimes nice, but then later he being so jerk. I don't know how to describe his attitude. Let just say, he is so fiftyshades." I say with slightly annoying voice. 

"Wow, It must be tough for you"

"Indeed"

 

Third Person's Pov


 

 

"We've arrive." Tiffany say as she pull up the handbreak.

"Thank you, fany. See you tomor-- Oh wait, I don't have class tomorrow. See you later?" she say. Tiffany roll her eyes.

"Don't be too formal. Tomorrow, shopping, 1 p.m." Tiffany say, earning a laugh from Jessica. 

"Alright then. Bye!" Jessica bid a goodbye as she get out from the car. She just stand there until Tiffany's car lost from her sight.

She enter the house and just to be welcome nicely by Luhan. She frowning and puzzled by Luhan weird behaviour.

Did he just welcome me?

"Hi" that is the only word that came out from Jessica mouth before she make her way to her room.

 

Jessica comb her hair before tied it up into a ponytail. She walk downstairs and goes to the kitchen. She take a glance to the living room but no one is there. She wonder where could Luhan be now. Maybe he's in his room.  Jessica open the fridge and see a Lasagna and a stick note on the plate. She take the stick note.

I made this for you, eat. Hope you like it, hon. - Luhan xx

Jessica almost choke after read the last three word.

"Did he just call me 'honey'? What the hell in the world is wrong with Luhan right now?" Jessica murmur to herself. Without hesistate she just take the Lasagna since she's very hungry right now.

As Jessica enjoying eating the Lasagna, a figure sit infront of her, Luhan. Who else?

"I thought you wouldn't eat that" Luhan pointed the Lasagna.

Jessica look at him then back to the food. "I'm starving, why not" she coldly say. Luhan let out a small sigh. He know that she's still mad at him.

"Sica, look I'm sor-" "Shush, I don't want to hear any 'sorry' word from you." she say sarcastically.

"Please, I'm really sorry for what I've do-" before he could finish his word Jessica already cut it off.

"Listen, Luhan. I'm tired with the way you treat me. I'm tired with all of this ! There's one day where you being so nice to me, like I'm the only girl that you love and the other day you became such a ! If you going to say sorry to me just to make you feel better but after then you did it again. Hurting me and make me feel like a fool girl. Then you should just get lost. I'm not one of your toy, Luhan. Remember that," she yelled and leaving Luhan at the kitchen alone.

Jessica slam the door and sit down on the floor, hugging her knees. Her tears flow rapidly. She didn't expect to say that. She promise to herself to not fall in love with him but It seem that her feelings toward him slowly growing 

"I can't, I can not love him. This is a real-life game where I'm the one that should be win not lose. This is just the beginning of the game." she say and wiping her tears

 

(sorry If there's any typo or error. I didn't re-read it.)