Chapter 14: Confused

What's Best

Luhan's Pov


Few weeks had pass but we still didn't talk to each other after that accident. You know which accident right.

Our parents are going to visit us today. What should I do? They can't know about what happen between us now. 

Jessica walk out from her room and walk pass by me. A soft fragrance can be smell as she pass by the living room. I stand up and hold her wrist. She look at her wrist and then my face. There's no emotion on her face.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask. , why would I care where's she going. Oh wait, yeah about the parents.

"Somewhere to eat? If you are going to ask about our parents visit. Don't worry, I already know it and we're going to act like nothing happen about the accident weeks ago." she say and loosen my grip from her wrist. She shut the door.

Why do I feel an electric running through my vein?


Everyone already here except Jessica. I call her for about hundred times but she still didn't pick up her call. Like where the hell this girl go? It's not like I'm worried about her.. it's about our parents. I didn't want them to found out that we're still not in a good term. Actually we're really not in a good term.

A click from the door. All of us turn our head to the door, reveal Jessica with a lot of plastic bag on her hand. It's a food.

"Hey! Sorry fo the lateness" she say and put all of the food at the kitchen.

She run towards four of them. Hug and greet them except me.

Wait, did I want her to hug and greet me? Oh please, no.


"How was everything?" omma ask and look at us with a happy face. (Lets just call Luhan parents omman and appa and Jessi parents mom and dad. so, you're not going to confuse)

I glance slightly at Jessica, so does her.

"We're fine, right?" I say and touch her hand that place on the table. She startled a bit. She look at me and then look at omma before putting a fake smile on her face. Only me, know which one is her real smile. Eh? 

"You sure?" A smirk can see from omma face. Please don't let her know about it.

"We are omma. Don't worry, okay?" she say and continue eating.

After that they continue asking more and more question about us that I'm surely lazy to answer. Thanks to Jessica because answering all of their question. A little bit white lies won't hurt right? 


"Take care of her, han. Don't let her get hurt!" omma say before leaving us and get inside the car.

Both of us wave a goodbye to them before closing the door. Jessica walk away but not until I called her. She stop her track.

"Look.." I was about to explain but she already cut off my words

"I know. Its okay. You don't love me, so do I. If things didn't work until we graduate, lets just divorce. I will try to convince our parents. After that, you can live with your old life. Girls and everything that you always want." as she finish talking, she climb upstairs.

From her face, I know that she's hurt. I don't like nor love her. Same as her. But why do I have this feeling, where I  regret with the things that I've done?

 

***

Here's another update for you. I feel like this story is getting bored lol. Anyway short chapter, is it okay? hehehe