Chapter 4: Oh Sehun

What's Best

 Ljoe's POV

I turned to see who it was.

Oh. Her smile that always make my day, Jessica.

"Oh! What are you doing here Jess? Aren't you supposed to be with your Luhan?" I asked with a hint of jealousy in my tone. "Huh? Oh, Luhan? He just wanted me to pretend. So, we're not a couple. I mean, duh. He's so ew and I'm so aw. Kidding." She rolled her eyes and stifles a laugh at the thought. I beamed at her response because I knew I had a chance! Kidding. Hehe. 

"But please don't tell anyone. Only you, me and Luhan knows about this!" She furrowed her brows. "Okay!" I replied and made an 'okay' sign. "By the way, what brings you here?" I asked. 
She shook her head, "I just wanted to chat with you for a bit." She smiled. 

After a few minutes or so passed, Luhan came. "Sup, Ljoe!" He said with a smile plastered on his face. "Mind if I borrowed her for a while?" "Oh. No, not at all. She's your girlfriend after all, right?" I grinned and Jessica gave me a glare. I bit my lip to prevent myself on laughing.

Third Person's POV

"What do you want? You sure interefered my moment with him." Jessica said with a hint of annoyance in her voice and crossed her arms.

"I care a lot. We needed to go home now, which basically means your house." Luhan replied with sarcasm in his tone. 

"For what?" Jessica tilted her head with curiousity. "My friend wanted to stay with us. Please Jessica, let him stay okay? He is my childhood friend and I missed him very much. But, as a friend okay? No bad thoughts about that." Luhan pleaded. "Tch. Okay but before that, I'm gonna go inform Ljoe first!" "Be sure to do it quick." "K." 

"Ljoe, I need to go home now because my mom called me, sorry." Jessica bowed as she lied. "Oh. It's already late so yeah, I understand. So, see you again!"

They both bid each other goodbyes. 

"Done?" Jessica nodded. 

After a few moments before they enter the car, "Wait! I forgot to tell Stephanie!" "Ugh. GO QUICKLY." 
 



"Luhan, do I know your friend?" "'Course not." "Okay but what's his name?" Jessica asked. "Oh Sehun, why? You wanted to flirt with him didn't ya?" Luhan teased.
"Huh? Oh, no. I'm just asking." Jessica replied doing a poker face.

Minutes passed and they arrived Jessica's house. After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door. Luhan then opened the door and saw Sehun, which he suddenly hugged. 

"Sehun-ah! I haven't seen you in a long time!" "Yeah, me too! Anyways, this is different from your house." "Oh, this is my second house." 'Eh. Such a liar, Luhan.' Jessica thought.

As soon as Sehun entered, he noticed Jessica. "Who's that?" Sehun asked curiously. "Oh, She's my maid." 'What the actual heck?! Since when did I became his maid?!' 

"Are you for real? She's pretty though." Sehun whispered to Luhan. "What? Haha. That's funny." 'Does Sehun likes Jessica?' Luhan thought, furrowing his brows.


It's dinner time and Sehun would always look at Jessica then feed her, which Jessica enjoys. While on the other hand, Luhan stared at the two of them pretty much getting annoyed at the sight. More like, jealous. He just doesn't realize it. Luhan thought for a second, 'Am I jealous? No, I can't be.'

After the nice dinner- for HUNSICA, they went to their own room.

Sehun will stay at Jessica's house for about two days or something like that until their parents get back from NYC. 

Before Jessica went to go sleep, Sehun said goodnight while Luhan stared at both of them, jealousy filling him. 'Am I jealous with Sehun or did I fell in love with Jessica already?' Luhan thought to himself but shook it off away. They all went to sleep while Luhan was thinking about his feelings earlier.

 

ERMAGESH! Haha.

How was it?
Jealous Luhan. Oh Luhan, hahaha. 

Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't yet! 
Comment on what your thoughts are right now about this story.

Sorry for the late update.