Chapter 11: Drunk

What's Best

Luhan just back from his 'date' with another girl, as usual. He open the door, hoping Jessica will be there but instead, no. She still not come home yet. Weird.

"Where the hell is this girl?" Luhan mumble to himself.

It made Luhan curious about it. She's a girl, we didn't know what happen to her and it's midnight already.

Luhan hesitate to call her because if he call her she might think that Luhan care about her and he didn't want Jessica to think that way. Luhan decide to stay for awhile maybe she's on her way to 'their' home. Luhan sit on the couch and turn on the tv, watching some random movie while secretly waiting for her.

 

Half an hour pass, Jessica still not at home yet. Luhan being anxious. Then a ring come from his phone. He answer the call without any hesitate.

"Yah! Where are you?!" Luhan shouted immediately without looking at the caller id.

"Uh.. Uh. I'm sorry Sir, are you someone that close to Jessica Jung?" a hoarse man voice ask from the other line.

Luhan frowned.

The heck, it's not Jessica. "Yeah, I'm her husband and who are you? Where's my wife? What happen to her?" He said

 "Oh, I'm a staff at xxx club, your wife is drunk.. Really drunk. I want to ask a help from you. She is totally out of her mind. She climbing the tree right now and I didn't know what to do." explain him.

"Okay, I will be there soon." as he hung up from the call he immediately laugh, maybe because of what the staff tell him about.

 

Luhan park his car infront of the club and can clearly see what Jessica just doing now. She sit at the tree branches while, maybe singing. Luhan in the car just smile. He tried to hold his laugh.

He get out from the car and walk to Jessica. It's so embrassing him. People around him just look at her and laughing. Luhan pinch his bridge nose while shooking his head.

"Are you any chance her husband?" The staff asked. Luhan nodded.

"You can back to your work now, I can handle this" Luhan smile and the staff goes inside leaving Luhan.

"Yah, sica! How in earth you get up there?" He shouted, he didn't care what people say around him. 

"Oh, han. Wait! Is it really you or maybe It's a ghost!" she freak out. Luhan just face palm. She is totally drink too much.

"No! It's really me, come down and let's go home. You're totally out of your mind!"

Jessica blankly nodded and just follow what he said. 

"I'm scared! It's so high!" she said while hugging the tree branches.

"Don't worry, trust me. I will catch you" he convince her. Jessica then jump down from the tree. Luhan catch her but unfortunately both of them fell to the ground.

Now Jessica is on top of him.  They're really close. Luhan can feel her hot breath and he can denied it that Jessica is absolutely beautiful if look closely. He didn't know somehow his heart beat so fast or her heart beat so fast. Her slender nose, beautiful brown eyes and pouty lips. That pouty lips really distrubing him, he feel like want to kiss her already but Jessica already get up from him. Luhan stand up and brush his shirt.

Jessica look at him with her innocent face. 

"What?" he coldly said. He look away. He just can't stand with her innocent face, it just too cute.

Jessica just shook her head.

"Whatever. Let's go" he said and dragging her to the car.

 

They arrive at their place. Jessica already sleep. He want to wake her up but it seem that she really tired so he decide to not wake her up. With no choice, he had to carry her.

"Wow I thought she's heavy." he mumble.

 

Luhan gently put her to the bed and pull up the blanket to cover her body. 

"Goodnight, sica" he whisper and patted her shoulder gently.

Before he could go, Jessica hold his wrist. Luhan look at her.

"Thank you" she murmured. Without hesitate, he kiss her forehead.

"You're welcome"

***

Here an update for you! Hope you like it. I didn't know somehow it's too short or not but I just hope you enjoy reading it!

If any of you wondering when will L.joe appear again, he will appear soon. As soon as possible. Lol. 

And guess what will happen when L.joe come back *wiggle my eyebrows*

Comment, subsrcibes and upvote! Xoxo