Chapter 7: Wedding dress

What's Best

Jessica's POV
"Sehun, I will be out for a while with Jess." He smirked at me. 'What the heck. I hate him so bad.' 
"Huh? Why with Sica? Isn't she just your maid? He asked curiously. "It's up to me, so it doesn't matter. When I get back home, I'll tell you everything." He replied coldly.
"Aish. Fine, fine." Sehun pouted. Aaaand yeah, Luhan dragged me out. He's such a gentleman. "Hey! Let me go!" I said, annoyed. "Why? Can't I at least hold my future wife's hand?" He pouted. "You are so not, cute. Not to mention, so uncool." I faked a smile and rolled my eyes. "You're just jealous of my features." He teased, and dragging me again to the car.

After about 30 minutes, we've arrived to a wedding boutique. I cocked my eyebrows and stares at him.
He stared back at me and replied, "Because we're going to buy a wedding dress for you." as if reading me and got up. "What?!" I yelled, but he obviously didn't hear.  I quickly got out from the car and followed him. "Seriously?" I glared at him. "Yeah, mom told me to bring you to this boutique. Why? Are you so happy about it? Or maybe, you're just too excited to marry me." He smirked. "Never. And if I can just stop this marriage thing, I would. I'm not happy about this." I rolled my eyes and entered the boutique.

As soon as I entered, my eyes sparkled at the sight of many gorgeous wedding dresses. These are so fab. "You like it huh?" He suddenly spoke. "What do you mean?" I asked.
"Your mouth is wide open. It means you'd really love to marry me." He lowly chuckled and sat at the couch. "Excuse you." I said and wandered around for a suitable dress.

It's been like an hour passed and we're still here. I can't find any suitable dress for me. 
I sighed loudly. "What's up?" Luhan said as he placed the magazine down. I stared at him for a second and replied, "Nothing." "Can't find any good dress?" He said and poked my cheek.
"No, it's just that I can't find any suitable dress for me." I pouted. "Oh, is it because you're too uny?" As soon as he said that, I shot him my infamous ice glare. "Woah, calm down. I was just joking around." He patted my head. He's really annoying. How can he joke like that? Did he think it's funny or whatever? Agh. I stood up and headed up towards the exit door. "Hey, where are you going?" He said. I looked back at him and left him. Hmph. Annoying playboy.

Third Person's POV
"Excuse me miss, can you make a beautiful dress for her? Which is suitable for her size?" Luhan requested to one of the lady that works there. 
"Sure, when do you want it?" The lady replied politely. "I need it ready before June 18." Luhan whispered to her ear. "Sounds good, I'll call you if it's ready. Thanks for buying here." She bowed. He went outside with a smile plastered on his face and Jessica looking at him, confused. "Let's go." He said and unlocked the car.

It's been awkward since Jessica didn't speak a word. She just looked straight and crossed her arms. When the traffic light turned red, Luhan suddenly spoke. Aye, aye it's a red light. "What's wrong with you? Everytime I steal gazes at you, you're always looking forward and silent. Are you mad?" "Are you acting stupid or are you just really born stupid? You're really annoying!" Then the traffic light turned green, Luhan driving carefully. "This girl is on fire ~" He sang. "Stop me here." Jessica interrupted him. "No." Luhan said coldly and kept on driving. "Just stop me here!" Jessica yelled. But Luhan just ignored her. "Are you deaf?! I said, Stop. Me. Here." "Well I said no." Luhan retorted. "Plus, it might be dangerous." Luhan added. "Alright, I won't tease you again." He smiled. "You will take it back later, though." She 'hmph-ed.' "No, I won't." "Promise?" Jessica looked at him with a cold face. "Yes, I promise." "Good."
Jessica rested her head against the window. "Still mad at me?" Jessica pretended she didn't hear it. "Baby-" "Eww." Jessica laughed and rolled her eyes. Luhan too, laughed at her action.
And so they kept chatting like they usually do, no silence filled the air.

 

Luhan you naughty naughty.
I hope this chapter doesn't make you disappointed.
Sorry for the wrong grammar and typos.
Please comment us feedbacks so we could do a better job and it encourage us to update.