Chapter 17: Kiss Me

What's Best

 


'What? No!' Jessica shouted. 

'Noona, lower your voice.' said Sehun. Jessica look around her and everyone in the restaurant were giving her a weird look. She bow her head slightly.

'Noona. It's okay if you fall in love with him beside he is your husband. So there might be a chance for him to like you too.' Sehun words make Jessica speechless. Luhan likes her? That's a total no. He's a playboy star. Everyone knows that.

'I don't-- let's just change the topic. So what are you doing now?' She said. From Sehun face, she know that he want to help her but it just that, he can't. He promise to himself and Luhan to not told Luhan's secret. My life is getting way more complicated now, thought Jessica

 

'Thanks for the treats, noona.' Sehun pull Jessica into a quick hugged. Jessica just smile and bid him a goodbye. 

She close the door behind her slowly and took off her heels. Yep, she will just leave it right there. Her eyes are heavy and all Jessica wants to do right now is just to cry. Gosh, I don't know that I'm this weak, thought Jessica. 'Oh, . I have a class tomorrow' she groan in frustrated. Jessica can't wait to graduate from university and get a life. Plus, never forget about the divorcing things.

'Jess?' a slurry voice spoke, not far from where Jessica standing. His eyes were deep and dark. He drunked. 'Take some rest, Lu' Jessica said as she walk passed by him but she stop her track when Luhan held her wrist. 

'Enough, Lu. I'm tired, I need to get my beauty sleep now.' she said and just about to walked away from him.

'Don't walk away from me!' He shouted and pinned Jessica to the wall. Jessica tears rolls down through her cheeks. 'and now you turn into a monster, Luhan' she said, her voice is slightly cracked. 

'Please, Jessica, please. Don't ignore me' He slurred. He sniffed her neck making Jessica startled a bit. 'Kiss me' he kiss her neck. 'Just kiss me' he stopped kissing her neck and stare intensely toward her eyes.

'You make me go crazy, Jessica' Luhan said and slowly come closer to her. 'Don-' before she can finished her words, Luhan already kiss her. It's a sloppy kiss. She shouldn't enjoy the kiss much but somehow she like it. The tears that rolling on her cheeks had just been dried. Their kiss turn from sloppy into a passionate one. Luhan hand made his ways to her hips and slowly grabbing her , making Jessica wince slightly but giggles afterwards. Luhan make his ways from her lips to her neck then her cleavage.

'Lu' she moan. 'Stop, Lu. Stop' Jessica slightly push him while Luhan just frowned. 

'Just-' she was about to said more but instead she walked away from him.

This is so wrong for her. Luhan is a playboy. There's no way for him to like her. The kiss, it just so wrong. He must had done that to other girls, pleading them to kissed him and the next thing is that they're on the bed, with Luhan beside them. Jessica snuggled her body in the blankets and trying to close her eyes as possible as she can but a picture of her kissing Luhan keep appeared in her mind. She hate herself for some reason. She hate herself for letting Luhan kissed her. She hate herself for being so stupid. She just hate herself. 

 

The alarm clock rang loudly make Jessica groan in frustrated because she knows that she need to wake up, take a bath and go to her university. Which means she need to face another boring day. But as lazy as she is right now, she have to do all of those things. It for her future anyway.

Time flies so fast. Jessica felt happy for a second then frustrated because when she goes home it means that she needed to face that weirdo guy. 

Jessica dial a familiar number. 'Tiff?'

'Jess? Are you okay?' Tiffany asked as she sense something wrong with Jessica.

'Can I sleep at your house tonight?' she said in a low tone. So that, Luhan won't heard their conversation.

'Is something wrong?' Tiffany asked, avoiding her question.

'Just please.' She pleaded. Jessica can hear a sigh from the other line. 'Fine, but is your husband okay with this?'

'That's the problem.'

'Are you guys, sort of like, fighting?' 

Jessica let out a big sighed 'I will tell you later. I need to go college now.' without letting Tiffany said, she already hung up. Jessica put on a several clothes into her backpack and taking a last look on the mirror before goes downstairs.

Jessica let out a sighed of relief when she saw Luhan was not in the living room either kitchen. She sneaked quietly and ran to her car.

'Everything is going to be okay. Just like I've been plan.' she murmured.

 

'Is he became a psycho person?' Tiffany asked in shocked. Jessica laughed slightly 'I don't think so idiot. Maybe he drank too much..' Jessica shrugged .

Jessica crawled over to the bed and lying down on the duvet. 'It funny when someone you used to know as a childish boy, turned into somewhat matured-weirdo-crazy guy. He's so unpredictable!' Jessica ruffled her hair while groaned.

'Welcome to the human world' Tiffany said before turn off the lights 'Goodnight Jess.'

'Goodnight Fany' Jessica said. She look to the ceilling and wandered. What is up with you, Luhan? Who are you actually?, Jessica thought. Her eyes slowly to get heavy 'night, Lu.' she murmur before fall asleep.

 

***

Hi guys! I'm back. Sorry for the long wait hehe. I'm sorry if this story is quite confusing? I don't know. So far, how do you rated this story? 

The story is kind of a little bit carry on lol but anyway I will try my best to put a little bit 'romance' in this story since I'm not really good at those kind of thing but I will try.

Any suggestion of what story I should update next?