Chapter 6: Fall in love?

What's Best

Sehun's POV

I watched as Luhan sleeps peacefully on Jessica's lap. While on the other hand, Jessica's holding Luhan's hand. Well that's weird. Why are they sleeping together?
I thought Sica was just a maid of hyung. Hmm.
"Hyung!" I said, loud enough for him to hear, also shaking him. "What?" He replied in a sleepy tone, eyes not opening.
"Why are you sleeping on Sica's lap?" I asked, instantly waiting for an answer. "Are you serious? Jessica's lap? That's the last thing I would wanna do." He opened his eyes slowly, messing his hair. "Look then." I said loudly. 
Sica's eyes began to open. "Yaah! Luhan! Why are you sleeping on 'my' lap?! Aaah!!" She screamed and smacked hyung's head. I sighed as hyung fell on the ground.

"Ouch! Ouch!" Luhan hyung shouted as Jessica kicked him away. Sica once again, screamed. I covered my precious ears.
"Ah! Jessica!! Stop screaming, it's not nice to listen to, not to mention so un-angelic!" Luhan spoke.
"Hmph!" She replied, continuosly hitting his head.
"Can you stop hitting me?!" Luhan said angrily.
I chuckled at the two of them. They didn't even bother look at me because they were constantly busy hitting each other.
"Guys! Chill out." I said, trying to separate them.
"Watch out, Luhan." Sica warned as hyung rolled his eyes.
"Hmm, can I ask why you guys are sleeping together?" As soon as I said that, their eyes widen.
"Aaah, actually-" Luhan hyung tried to explain but was cut off by Sica.
"Let's go eat, I'm hungry." Sica whined, obviously trying to avoid my question. At least they stopped.
I smiled, "Now that you mention it, I'm hungry too!" I exclaimed, almost forgetting my question about them as my mind wandered off to food. While Luhan was just smiling awkwardly.

Third Person's POV

They all ate in silence. Luhan did not dare look up, and so does Jessica. They just focused their gaze down and ate.

Then there's Sehun, enjoying eating. Such a food freak I'd say. He loves food too much.

"I'm finished eating." Jessica suddenly spoke up. Luhan lifted his head, his gaze towards Jessica's direction as she glared at him.
"Mm, I'm done too." Luhan said and went towards the sink. "Wha- You're both done already? I'm not even done yet." Sehun whined and pouted. Jessica chuckled while there's Luhan, rolling his eyes.
"You should just continue eating, we don't wanna bother your moment with food, I mean, don't you love food much better than girls?" Luhan joked. But as a matter of fact, that is actually true. He prefers food. "Hm, yeah, you're right." Sehun said, blinking his eyes. "Good, continue eating and don't bother my moment with Jessica here." Luhan smirked at Jessica. 
While in return, Luhan received a what-the-hell face from Jessica. "Huh? Pardon? What did you say? I didn't catch it clearly." Sehun asked. "Uhm, I said don't bothe-" "Nothing! He just said that you shouldn't bother him because he's going back to sleep." Jessica nudged Luhan slightly and pulled Luhan to her room. "Yah! Why did you say that?" Jessica shot daggers at him.

If only looks could kill.

"Just for fun." He simply replied. "Hmph. I hate you." "But you'll have to love me sooner or maybe you're already loving me." He smirked at her. "Pfft, impossible. I'm no type of girl who easily falls in love with a jerk like you!" She scoffs. 

"But you're getting married with me. It's possible, because there's a chance. There's always been a chance. You won't know unless you tried, right?"
"That's true but nu-uh. Not with you! I'd rather have a husband like Sehun, whom loves food. It's better than having a husband like you!" She retorted and was about to go but Luhan held her wrist and pinned her to the wall. Jessica gulped, Luhan staring at her. He leaned in closer and closer.
Jessica closed her eyes, trusting her instincts. She could feel his hot breath as he leaned to Jessica's ear and whispered,


"I will make you fall in love, baby."

Then he pecked her lips and left Jessica alone, dumfounded. 
Everything that happened fully sinked in her mind. 'WHAT THE- he got my first kiss! Aaagh!" Jessica thought and felt her lips.

 

Luhan, you bad bad bad boy you so bad.
Because you naughty naughty.
Would Luhan successfully make this Ice Princess fall?
Keep in touch! We appreciate upvotes juseyo.