Chapter 2: Issue

What's Best

Jessica's POV

When I turned to see that person, I froze for a second. Can I just- faint? Like, now? I mean, WHAT IS MY CRUSH DOING HERE?! My kokoro is going doki doki. 

"Why are you sitting here alone? Aren't you hungry?" Ljoe smiled while asking me. "Oh- Uhm, I just wanted to rest for a bit. And I have something but I don't and can't eat it." I replied shyly. "Why not? Is there something in the food?" He said and was about to take it from me but I quickly grasped on it. "Actually, there's a cucumber in the sushi." "Huh? Just a cucumber? Why don't you eat it? I mean, it's healthy for you." "But I'm allergic to cucumbers and I hate their smells. Ugh" I said covering my nose and smiled at him. He smiled back to me.

Oh. My. Gosh. 

His smile is so angelic! "Oh! Uhm, here's a sushi for you! Don't worry there's no cucumber in it." he laughed while he gave 'his' sushi to me. He's so aw and I'm so ew. "Oh, it's okay. I'm not hungry anyways." I said as my stomach growled. "Also, you won't have a food to eat." I added, embarrassed. "I already ate so just take it. No worries. Haha. I'm also worried that you might get sick if you don't eat, since your stomach says you're hungry." He laughed at me then smiled. He's so caring. I just wish he could be my boyfriend. "Thanks for the food." I smiled at him and he nodded.

After a few minutes, the bell rang. Shoot! Lunch already ended. I even wanted to spend time with him longer.
"Oh we need to go now or we're gonna be late." L.joe said as he started walking away. I followed him in halls and separated in our ways.


Third Person's POV

"Finally the hell time has ended!" Luhan said with a smile plastered on his face. Everyone left except for Luhan and Jessica. "Hey blondie! Are you even going home?" Luhan asked while patting Jessica's shoulder. But Jessica's sleeping. "Hey! Are you going home or not?" Luhan tried to ask again but no response. "Jessica! Jessica?! Wake up!" still no response from the blonde girl. "It's not nice fooling me, Jung Sooyeon!" Damn. He's ignored. Haha just kidding. Jessica's a heavy sleeper. So you won't be able to wake her up that quick.

Luhan's POV

This girl is not waking up. I'm kinda worried something happened to her- Wait, what? What am I even talking about? I'm worried about her? Oh please. I'm a playboy and I shouldn't worry about girls! Mostly to this girl. I mean, I can't fall in love with my own 'enemy'! "Oi, Jessica! Wake up or I'll give you a cucumber! Do you want it?" Her eyelids suddenly fluttered open and she hugged me. I froze there for a second. "Where's the cucumber? Where?" she asked curiously, still hugging me. "First, there's no cucumbers. Second, can you set me free?" I said. "And the third-? Oh wha- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hug you." She broke the hug and blushed from embarrassment. She sure is cute when she's embarrassed. Wait- What the hell am I talking about?Aish! Luhan you can't fall in love with anyone! "Hahaha, I know that my body is warm and you like it, don't deny it." I smirked at her. "Excuse you, but I just accidentally hugged you okay? and FYI I don't like your body! Anyway, I need to go now and-" "and wh-" "-and don't talk to me anymore. I don't have time for jerks like you." "What if-" "I'll cut your tongue!" She shouted and left the room. Ooh I'm so scared! Heck, no! 

Jessica's POV

Aish! That jerk- if only I have a knife, he's already dead for sure. Unfortunately, I don't have it. 

While I was walking, I felt as if someone's following me. I turned to see nobody. When I turned for the second time, I see that jerk. Ugh, Luhan. But why is he following me? That's kinda weird. "Get out of the bushes, Luhan. It's so obvious." He then jumped out of the bushes. "How'd you know?" "'Cause I'm smart, unlike you." I said and stuck my tongue at him. He just glared at me for a second. 

After we had a little chat, a very little one, it suddenly rained until it rained heavily. If it's rain only, I can still continue walking but there were lightings and thunders.

How am I supposed to go home now? "Jess!" Luhan shouted my name. I turned at him but it was too blurry because of the rain. Suddenly, a lighting striked about 4 meters in front of me. I froze for a while. Now this is terryfying. I'm too scared to move. I can't even see the road clearly. How- just, how am I supposed to go home now? 

I tried to look for Luhan but I can't see him. I started to cry like a baby. Okay, I admit that I can be childish. 

"Hmph-" "Don't worry Jessica, I'm here." Luhan said, hugging me. I don't know why but I unconciously hugged him back. Maybe because I was so scared. 

He then gave me a piggy back ride home. He knew that I was pretty tired so he suggested it! Not me! And also, he knows where I live since last time, he tried to stalk me and yeah.

As we reached my house, he entered, still piggy back riding me. "M-mom? Dad? Why are you here?" Luhan said, a bit shocked. Wait, did he just called my mom's close friends eomma and appa? "Do you know who they are?" "Ugh- I called them Mom and Dad, so what do you think?" I rolled my eyes at him. "Just making sure." 

"Oh, Luhan. Why are you here?" Mrs. Xi asked. "I'm just accompanying Jessica." He said and smirked at me. "I wasn't asking for you to accompany me!" I whispered and pinched his arm softly. "Ouch! Just admit it! I know you want me to accompany you." He whispered back. "Over reacting, aren't we? I just pinched you softly and then you said 'ouch'." I shook my head at him. "Ugh, whatever.

Tch. This guy has no hope of changing. I blinked. I-I'm dizzy-

Third Person's POV

"Omona! Sica-yah!" Jessica's mom panicked. Everyone froze and stared at the blonde girl that fainted, and that includes Luhan. Jessia's dad carried Jessica but, "Luhan! Why don't you carry Jessica to her room?" Luhan's dad whispered with a bit of annoyance in his tone. "Why me? I already accompanied her here. Also, I'm not her boyfriend or husband."  Luhan whispered, furrowing his brows. "Soon you will be her husband" Luhan's dad teased. "HA? HUSBAND?" Luhan said too loud for everyone to hear, except for Jessica obviously. "Mom, Dad! I'm not ready to get married yet!" "Then you should!" Both Luhan's parents said simultaneously. "But-" "No buts honey! You should marry Jessica! We already planned the wedding date. Also, Jessica doesn't know about this so it's fair!" "Mom! I don't-" No no no!" "Aish! Arrasseo." Luhan said, annoyed. 

After about a few minutes, Jessica went to the living just to see everyone smiling, except for Luhan, of course. Jessica smiled back and said, "What's the issue?" "Come here Jessica" Her dad said. Jessica sat next to her mom. "Are you feeling better now?" Luhan's mom asked. Jessica nodded, "mhm." "That's good" said her mom. "Jessica, we have something to say to you." Jessica's dad said." "Hmm?" "Please don't-" "Luhan! Don't cut off people when they're talking!" "'Kay." He replied. "You're getting married, to our son." Luhan's parents said to Jessica. Jessica was sitting there, astounded. "Are you serious?" "Yes, you're getting married next month." 'Tell me this is a dream.' Jessica thought. "This isn't." Luhan said, knowing what she's thinking. Both of their parents smiled except for the two grumpy soon to be couple. They're both mad about their parent's decisions.

After dinner, Luhan and his parents went back home. "Mom! Why should I marry him?" "We're sorry Jessica that we forced you to marry him. We did this because we want a grandchild and also, we needed a heir for our company. "What- Oh my goodness." Jessica's shocked but just kept quiet. 

"Okay mom, I need to sleep now. Night night, mom and dad." Jessica said with her sad expression and went to her room.

"Do you think we made a good decision for both of them?" Mr. Jung asked. "Yes, just don't worry. Maybe someday, they will come and love each other." Mrs. Jung replied while cleaning the table.

Hehe, how was it?

I can't change the plot because I dun wanna.

Anyway, please subscribe if you liked it!