Soshi Reunion

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ

Inside the house:

'Ding Dong!'

'Is it the Pizza Man?'Sooyoung shouted while stuffing some food into .

'Did I just hear P-I-Z-Z-A!?'Yoona shouted excitedly back from the living room.

'YAH!CHOI SOOYOUNG!Stop Eating,safe some for dinner.'Hyoyeon shouted angrily.

'YAH! I was just about to sleep.Stop Shouting or else.'Jessica yell from her bedroom.

'Here Come Trouble!HellSica Hahaha!'Tiffany sing while coming out from the bathroom.

'YAH! Hwang Mi Young I not going to talk to you anymore!'Jessica shouted sadly and slammed the door.

'Don't worry she's always like that.It's going to be fine soon.'Seohyun encourage Tiffany to make her feel better.

'Yeah...You're right.'Tiffany muttered and than give a cheerful smile to Seohyun.

Outside the house:

'What taking them so long?'Taeyeon wondered than turn to Kyungsan who had fallen asleep while waitng.

Taeyeon press the doorbell for a few more time and than scanned around the house.'Wow!Nothing had really changed,it's still the same like 2 years ago.' Taeyeon whisper not wanting to awake Kyungsan who is in his sweet dream.

Inside the house:

'Ding Dong!Ding Dong!Ding Dong!'

'Oh yeah!We forgeted about the Pizza man.'SooNa scream together at the same time.

'ShikShin will never change.Hahaha!'Tiffany say while laughing out loudly.

'I'm going to open the door,who want to come with me?'Yoona ask excited.

'Me,Me,Me!You go first I'll come after you.'Sunny speak with some ageyo.

The Doorway:

'Yeah!Pizza I'm coming!'Yoona scream excitedly while walking toward the door.

Yoona open the door and was stunned.'No,this is not true.You are just having illusion.'Yoona told herself while shaking her head.She was about to close the door,suddenly 'Yah!Yoona,don't you remember your Taeyeon eonnie?!'Taeyeon asked with disappointment in her tone.

'Tae eonnie?Is that really you eonnie?I'm not dreaming am I?'Yoona asked unbelievably.

'Of course I'm Taeyeon.You are defitnitely not dreaming.Aww I miss you all'Taeyeon shriek happily.

'Eonnie where did you go?I miss you alot too.'Yoona speak in a baby voice than hugs Taeyeon.

'Ywiek!Eonnie did you just drool?'Yoona teased Taeyeon.

'Yah!Im Yoon Ah!I did not drop it's my...'Taeyeon word was cutted of by Sunny.

'Omona!The Baby is Sooo Cute'Sunny shriek loudly than pinch the baby cheek gently.Kyungsan than giggle cutely which make YoonSun fall in love with the baby.

'Oops!Sorry Eonnie I didn't saw the baby just now...Seriously Miahae'Yoona apologise with slighty guilty in her tone.

'Our Yoongie,did you eat too much?You are two tall.Hahaha!'TaeSun teased Yoona.Yoona was now flushing as red as a tomato.

'Yah!Eonnieeee!'Yoona whined.Kyungsan was just giggling cutely at the scene.

'Yah!What are you all taking so long?I'm very hungry!Where's my PIZZA?!'Sooyoung complain while walking toward the door.

TaeSunYoon heard Sooyoung complain about food and started to laugh out loud.'It's is not funny!'Sooyoung yell than observed the surrounding and saw Taeyeon carrying a baby who is giggling cutely.

'Taeyeon ah!I miss you!!!Where did you go?!!!Omo the baby is so cute!'Sooyoung shriek excitedly.

'Girls do you mind if we go in first?Do you know that it is very tiring carrying baby while standing up for more than 30min?'Taeyeon asked.

'Okay!Lets go in!Other eonnie gonna be soooo happy to have you back!'SooNa shriek excitedly.

Inside the house:

'Eonnie,TAEYEON eonnie is back!'Yoona scream excitedly while holding Taeyeon luggage.

'Really?'Hyoyeon asked excitedly popping hers head out from the pilar to see Taeyeon.

'Eonnie,is back?Eonnie I miss you!'Seohyun say and put her book in the table than walk toward Taeyeon.

'Tae-ah,You are back I miss you so much!!!'Tiffany shriek with a high picth voice.

'Yuri eonnie!Come out now!Special guest is here!'Yoona shouted in a very excited voice.

'I'm here Yoong!'Yuri dash out after hearing the words 'special guest'.

'Eonnie,please excuse me I'm going to called Sica eonnie to come out.'Seohyun said politely.

'Okie!'All of them say in unison.

'Is he Leeteuk baby?He look soooo alike with Leeteuk oppa!'Yuri shriek excitedly while looking at the baby.Kyungsan just giggle cutely and innocently.

'Yeah,I agree with Yuri!'HyoSunSooFanyYoon shouted unisonly.

'Girls I'll tell you the whole thing later okay?Promise!'Taeyeon asked for her member aprrove.'And I miss you girls alots too!!!'Taeyeon shriek happily as she finally meet hers girls after that long 2 years.

Inside Jessica's room:

'Sica eonnie,Wake up!Wake up!Taeyeon eonnie is back!'Seohyun shouted excitedly.

'Yah!Don't you all have new trick or something?To think of using that to wake me up?No I not going to be trick again,and now go out!'Jessica yell back annoyingly not knowing that she is SeoHyun.

'But Sica eonnie,I don't lie thought.I'm Seohyun,eonnie.Taeyeon eonnie is really back!'Seohyun mutter softly.

'Really?Tae is back?Miahae SeoHyun ah,you know I didn't mean to hurt you right?'Jessica asked feeling guilty about scolding Seohyun.

'Sica eonnie,it's alright.Lets go out now!'Seohyun shriek excitedly.

'Okie!'Jessica said cutely.

Inside the living room:

'Taeyeonnn ah!I miss you alot!'Jessica sream with her extremely high picth voice from the corridor.

'I miss you too ma sica!'Taeyeon said than hugs Jessica.Seohyun than when to hug Taeyeon too.

'Kyaa He's so cuteee!'SeoSic shout with excitement in their voice.

After Taeyeon settle Kyungsan down on the sofa,the girls gather around the sits and than chant their favourite phrase together.

 

P.S:Sorry for not updating yesterday:( Really Sorry:( Please forgive me.Sorry for the boring chapters and please pardon my mistake too:( I hope you all still like the story though^ ^ Thank for the feedback and comment and of course subscriber ^ ^ Please do comment feedback ^ ^ and if you have any ideas please do comment too ^^ Your Comment,feedback is very aprreciated and of course Thank for subscribing my story ^ ^