Taeyeon's leaving to Jeju Island

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ

Taeyeon P.O.V:

''Hello Hello moshi moshi Ciao Ciao Busy Busy
Everytime ai ga Beep Beep Beep Beep
Hello Hello moshi moshi Ciao Ciao Baby Baby
Everywhere ai ga Beep Beep Beep Beep
Sekai no koibitotachi no reedaa ima Beep Beep Beep Beep

Todokete denpa wa koi no nabigeetaa'' 
My phone ring which rouse me up from my sweet dream.'Who would have call me so early?'I mutter sloppily still feeling sleppy I force myself to pick up the call.
 
'He..llo'I mutter sloppily still closing my eyes.
 
'Oppa?'I exclaimed and sat up immediately feeling energetic after knowing its was my brother voice.
 
'Oppa,please tell eomma and appa that I'll reach Jeju Island about 5pm?and tell them I miss them so much!not forgetting you oppa keke'I said with some ageyo.
 
'Bye Oppa'I exclaimed thinking that in few hour I'll be with them.I put my phone back to the bedside table next to me.
 
I turned around and saw Kyungsan who is still asleep.'He really look alike with Leeteuk.'I whispered without noticing what I am saying.I put my face closer to Kyungsan and give him a gentle kiss on the cheek.I feel my hand wet after touching Kyungsan face than I giggle knowing that he must be having his sweet dream.I went to the cardboard and take a handkerchief and clean Kyungsan face gently not wanting to disturb his sweet dream.I had a refreshment bath and decided to make breakfast for the girls.I walk out of my room quietly not wanting to wake the girls up.While I walking toward to the kitchen,I heard the oil sizzling in the frying pan which I know for sure is Hyoyeon.'Hyoyeon?'I asked.Hyoyeon immediatly turn back and replied me and than turn back to the stove.I went to help her with the preparation of the food for the girls.
 
'I'm so glad you are back!'Hyoyeon said while frying the eggs.
 
'Miahae Hyoyeonie...'I said feeling abit guilty for letting her cook enormous food for the girls early in the morning.
 
'For?',Hyoyeon say while showing sarcasm,'Joking only haha!.For the second I felt really guilty but than I felt relived after Hyoyeon said that she is only Joking.
 
'Yah! KimChodding never change haha.'I said dorkily.
 
'Haha!Lets talk about our life for the past two years'Hyoyeon said while frying the sasuage.
 
'So,I guess your dating with the monkey right?'I .
 
'Yeah eonnie but he is not a monkey.'Hyoyeon said with a frown.
 
'Yah! Hyoyeon Are you defending him already?'I knowing for sure she will brush.
 
'Victory!'I shouted when I saw her blushing like mad.
 
'Eonnie!'Hyoyeon whinned.
 
'Ok!Ok!Ok! I'll stop' I said while laughing.
 
'So eonnie,how about you and Leeteuk oppa?'Hyoyeon ask while placing the food in the table.
 
'uhmm...how should I said?maybe good?'I said confusingly.
 
'So eonnie,you still love him right?'Hyoyeon ask while garnishing the food.
 
'Yeah...'I whispered not wanting Hyoyeon to hear.
 
'TAEYEON eonnie love Leeteuk oppa!'Sooyoung shriek while walking toward to the table.
 
'Yah!Choi Sooyoung Just eat your food!'I said angrily while blushing madly.
 
'Arraso!'Sooyoung shouted and grab some food into hers mouth.
 
'Nothing to comment Hahaha'Hyoyeon said while laughing out loud at what Sooyoung said.
 
'I gonna wake up the girls.'Hyoyeon said than walk out of the kitchen.
 
'So eonnie,you want our helps in getting you and LeeTeuk back together?'Sooyoung said in a gangstar way while eating her food.
 
'Maybe?'I said while preparing the utensil.
 
'Call me maybe?'Tiffany sang when she heard the word 'maybe'.
 
'Good Morning Eonnie!'The Triplets greet the girls cheerfully.
 
'Morning girls!It's a Sunny Day!'Sunny exclaimed with ageyo.
 
'Morning girls!'I exclaimed.Its has been a while since I had breakfast with them so yeah I'm super happy.
 
'Where's Jessica?'I asked.
 
'SLEEPING!'The girls yell at the same time which make me laugh.
 
'She hasn't change at all hahaha the sleeping beauty,girls I going to wake my little angel up okay.'I said than leave the kitchen.
 
'Awwww...So sweet little angel just like Leeteuk angel!'Tiffany shriek loudly which I was able to hear it.I guess Kyungsan definitely look a lot like Leeteuk.
 
I walk inside my room and saw Kyungsan sleeping peacefully on the big bed.I went to the window and pull the curtain to the corner so that the sunlight can pass through the transparent window.Now the room is surrrounded by the warm sunlight,it feel so warm and cozy.I went to bed and laid next to Kyungsan.I gently wake Kyungsan up,'Omma'Kyungsan mutter innocently while rubbing his eyes.I give him a gentle kiss on his cheek and carry him.I walk into the kitchen and saw the girls chatting happily.
 
'Why are you girls so happy?'I asked while patting Kyungsan back gently.
 
'Since you are back with a cute little angel of course we are happy!'2Ny exclaimed excitedly together.
 
'Where's Sica?Still sleeping Hahaha!'I asked dorkily and burst out laughing Kyungsan just giggle innocentl while the girls laugh loudly.
 
Than a sloopish girl came into the kitchen and yell 'YAH!You all are breaking my sweet dream with the loud noise!' and than sat down.
 
I asked Sunny to help me carry Kyungsan while I make the milk for Kyungsan.I went back to the dining table carrying the milk bottle.I pass the bottle to Kyungsan for him to drink.I could tell that the girls was amazed that Kyungsan can drink on his own.
 
'Girls,his already 1 years old plus.It's nature for him to drink his own a nd he also know how to talk but not fluently of course'I said dorkily.
 
'Ahhhh!'The girls said and nod their head.
 
'Y...um...my'Kyungsan mutter after finishing the milk while smiling happily.
 
'Wowww! Amazing! He's so cuteee!'SooNa Said while chewing the food.I just laugh at the shinshik silliness and cuteness.
 
'Call me eonnie.'Yuri said to Kyungsan who is just smiling cheerfully.
 
'E..o...nnie'Kyungsan mutter with a cheerful smile.
 
'Kyaaaa!He just call me eonnie!'Yuri exclaimed.Everyone just laugh at Yuri silliness.
 
'Girls I had to go soon,I'm going to change first.'I said while leaving Kyungsan with the girls.
 
I went to the wardrobe and find some simple clothing than went to change my clothes.I went out to the living room as soon as I finish dressing.I saw Kyungsan playing with the girls except JeTi who are sitting at the sofa watching Kyungsan.I walk towards JeTi and whispered 'Don't worry my son don't bite'I said dorkily which make JeTi laugh.
 
'Girls I am going now,please take care of my precious baby.'I said with a motherly tone.
 
'Arraso Eonnie!He's totally cutie pie!Have fun eonnie!'Sunny said with ageyo while playing with Kyungsan.
 
I left the house feeling relieve and grateful that I have bestie that always help me when I need helps.

END of Taeyeon P.O,V

What Taeyeon didn't know is that the girls already start their plan.
 
'1st Mission,invite all the SuJu member to stay in our house for 2 weeks'Sooyoung said.
 
'So,who going to call the SuJu?'Yoona asked while playing with Kyungsan.
 
'I'll call them!'Jessica exclaimed.
 
'Awwww HaeSica!'Tiffany shriek which earn a glared from Jessica.
 
HaeSica phone Conversation:
 
'Hi Fishy Oppa!'Jessica called Donghae.
 
'Hi My princess!What sup!Donghae asked Jessica.
 
'Are you free?and are SuJu free too?'Jessica
 
'Yes.We are currently very bored from our one month vacation.'Donghae said boringly when thinking about that one month vacation.
 
'Great Oppa!Tell all the boys to pack their bag and stay at my house for two weeks.'Jessica command Donghae cutely.
 
'Why?Anything going on?between I miss you sica baby!'Donghae said with some ageyo.
 
'Someone is back!Don't tell anyone especially Leeteuk oppa.uhmm tell to stay at my house for 2 weeks.'Jessica said like a child.
 
'Taeyeon-shi?'Donghae asked curiously.
 
'Ani!A baby and he is sooo cute!'Jessica shriek.
 
'Ahhhh!So the baby is Taeyeon and Leeteuk baby?'Donghae said like a child.
 
'Yepp!Just come as soon as soon as possible and I missed you too muack!'Jessica said and make a kiss sound.
 
'Okay!See Ya'!Bye I going to tell the rest to pack!'Donghae said.
 
'Okay Oppa!Bye oppa!'Jessica said with ageyo than end the phone call.
 
END of HaeSica Conversation
 
'Girls They are coming soon!'Jessica exclaimed after the phone call with Donghae.
 
'1st mission complete!'The girls exclaimed while Kyungsan just giggle.
 
P.S:Sorry for completting half of the story just now>< Sorry for the short and unintesting update:( Sorry for not updating for few days as I am really busy for the past few day.Still hope you will like my story.Thanks for reading!Thanks for the comment! and lastly Thanks for subscribing!:))))