Just a beginning

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ

Taeyeon P.O.V

I was really excited to see my little angel soon.I took a cab and was looking at the album in my phone soon I reach my home in Seoul.I paid and thanks the driver than ran as fast as I could to the door.I was overly excited that I press the door bell many time making the door bell ring continuosly.Soon I heard noise coming from the door which I guess was Sooyoung and Yoona.In a minute the two shikshin open the door and hugged me tightly when they saw me.

'Eonnie!!!'SooNa exclaimed excitedly.

'You two must thought that I was a delivery man right?'I teased them.

Sooyoung immediatly glance around trying to avoid my gaze and than explained 'Ani!We just order the food so the delivery man can't be arriving so fast.'

I burst out laughing as expected the shikshin.'Yah!Soo Eonnie,we are busted now!'Yoona said her cheek were as red as a tomato.

'Hahaha!The two shikshin huh?'I teased them again and laughed.

'Eonnie!Please stop!'SooNa protested.I just laughed at their cuteness.

'Okay!fine,fine,anyway I brought some food for you all!'I said the two shikshin immediatly smile.

'Yeah!!!'SooNa cheered like a little kid.

'Can we go in now?I miss my Kyungsan.How is me Kyungsan?Did he cried?'I asked worriedly.

Last time when I leave Kyungsan at my friend house for only afternoon,Kyungsan cried a lot so this time round leaving him for two weeks make me worried.

'Sure!Kyungsan did not cry,he's very cheerful though.'Sooyoung said making me feel confused.

'Eonnie,you became really motherly.'Yoona said.

'Really?!'I asked than closed the door since the shikshin help me with my luggage.

When we reached the living room,no people were seen. 

'Where's other?'I asked curiously.

'Ahhh!They are all out with their boyfriend,SeoHyun and Yuri went to the library.uhmm Kyungsan is taking his nap in your room.'Yoona said while placing the luggage.

'Ahhh!Thanks for helping!I guess you all can have all the food since no one is at home other than you two.'I said while taking the food from the paper bag.

'Thanks eonnie!Do you want some?'SooNa said while looking opening the box container.

'No,thanks I'm going to my room.'I said than leave to my room.

I gently opened the room so that I will not wake Kyungsan up.I went to the bed and laid down gently beside Kyungsan.'Kyungsan-ah,eomma is back.'I said while looking at him.

'You must be very happy huh?'I said seeing Kyungsan smiling sweetly while sleeping.I caress his cheek than smile dorkily at him before leaving to my study table.

I went to sit at my chair near the study table than took my photo album out.I looked at those sweet memories of Teukie and me and giggle dorkily suddenly I heard a crying sound.I immediatly put down the photo album and rushed to the bed.I carried Kyungsan tightly and gently kiss him telling him that it is alright now.

'Appa...appa...a..a...ppa...'Kyungsan mumble while sleeping.'Huh?Why is he mumbling appa out of sudden?'I asked in myself in my mind I just can't get it.I gently put him down on the bed and sing lullaby to let him have a better sleep.I went to the study table and put the photo album back before leaving the room.

'Soo,Are the girls back?'I asked while walking into the living room.

'They said they will stay at their Suju house while Seohyun and Yuri will be staying at their friend house to do their project and Soo eonnie eomma invited me to their house for the weekend so only you and Kyungsan will be in this house for the weekend.Is it alright for you eonnie?'Yoona said while munching on her popcorn.

'Ahh!!!Okay,enjoy yourself.'I said than smile.'Aisshh The girls are really weird even Kyungsan is behaving weirdly.Did something happen when I was away?'I said puzzledly in my mind.

'Good Night!I'm going to sleep,guess I'm too tired.'I said dorkily.

'Good Night!'SooNa said.

Taeyeon P.O.V END

'Sorry Eonnie.'Yoona said after Taeyeon leave the living room.

'Yah!Yoon don't need to be sorry,we are not doing anything bad right?'Sooyoung said while munching on her popcorn.

'Yeah!Eonnie you're right but could be softer,you know although Taeng eonnie is in her room maybe she can hear us.'Yoona said.

'Okay!I'm going to call Leeteuk oppa now k?'Sooyoung said while stuffing popcorn into before taking out her phone to call Leeteuk.

'Kyaahh!'Yoona said excitedly than move closer to Sooyoung to hear the conversation.

'Shssss!Don't be so loud,we would not want to let Taeng hear it.'Sooyoung said than called Leeteuk.

------------------(P.S:I decided to skip the conversation....)---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Leeteuk oppa said that he will come at about 10 am so we had to leave at 9:30 in the morning.'Sooyoung said than take a sip of water.

'Okay,Lets' sleep now or else we won't be able to wake up early in the morning.'Yoona said than started cleaning the mess.

'Of course I will wake up early in the morning just for the two lover sake.'Sooyoung said than giggled happily thinking about the thing going to happen during the weekend.

'Than I'll too!'Yoona said than closed the television before leaving the living room with Sooyoung.

----------------------------Next Morning---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Eonnie,Kyungsan-ah I'll miss you all!'Yoona said than hugged Taeyeon before placing a gentle kiss on Kyungsan cheek.

'I'll miss you all too!'Sooyoung said and did the same thing as Yoona.

'Yah!You girls will only leaving for 2 days.'Taeyeon said dorkily,Kyungsan just giggled cutely at the scene.

'Bye Taeng Eonnie!We have to go now.'Yoona said and leave.

'Bye Taeng!Enjoy your awesome weekend too!'Sooyoung shouted before leaving.'Aishh,how could I had a awesome weekend when I'm left alone home with only Kyungsan to company me.'I said while placing Kyungsan down for him to walk by himself.

When Taeyeon and Kyungsan turn aroung preparing to go to the living suddenly the doorbell rang.'The girls must have forgotten to take something.'Taeyeon told herself.

'Did you two forget to take something?'Taeyeon said while turning back to have a look at Kyungsan.

'Ani!'LeeTeuk said while smiling with his angelic smile.

'Teukie?Is that you?Am I dreaming?'Taeyeon said while turning hers attention to Leeteuk.

'Taengoo I miss you!'Leeteuk said than hugged Taeyeon.

'I miss you too!Teukie!'Taeyeon said than Leeteuk kissed her on her lips passionfully.

'Appa!'Kyungsan said while running to where TaeTeuk are at but than fall down and started crying.

TaeTeuk both heard the noise and shouted 'Kyungsan-ah!'.They ran to where Kyungsan is at.

Kyungsan stop crying and said 'Appa!'.

'Kyungsan-ah,are you alright?Come here give appa a hug.'Leeteuk said which stunned Taeyeon a lot that she could only watch without saying anything or do anything.

'Leeteuk already know about Kyungsan?Did the girls carried out the plan?Must be!That's why they are so weird this day.'Taeyeon thought than came back to reality.

'Taengoo I'll carry Kyungsan to the sofa for him to rest on.'Leeteuk said while carrying Kyungsan.

'Ahhh,Neh!'Taeyeon said following Leeteuk.

Leeteuk and Kyungsan play together while Taeyeon went to the kitchen and prepare lunch for her and Leeteuk since Kyungsan will take his nap in the afternoon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk placed the slepping Kyungsan at the sofa and took his jacket to cover Kyungsan so that Kyungsan will not get cold.After that Leeteuk went to the kitchen and sat down with Taeyeon.

'uhmm Teukie,Can I ask you a question?'Taeyeon asked trying not to be too awkard.

'Anything for my Taengoo.'Leeteuk said while smiling with his angelic smile.

'uhmm...How did you know Kyungsan?,and,How did you know for sure that he is your son?'Taeyeon asked carefully.

'Ahhh,the girls invited me and rest of the boys to your house here and I found your diary and I was curious so I read your diary.Sorry Taengoo.uhmm Sunny accidentally told me that Kyungsan is my son.'Leeteuk said while smiling.

'Ahhh!!!'Taeyeon said while nodding hers head dorkily making Leeteuk laugh.

'Taengoo,I love you.Will you be back with me?I'm really sorry about the incident,because of my pride I didn't explained to you what actually happen.When I realised that you are the most important thing in my life,I went to find you but the girls said you had leave.'Leeteuk said and knee down while taking a necklace out.

'Teukie,I love you too.I'm also at fault.'Taeyeon said while crying.Leeteuk stand up and hugged Taeyeon while telling her thats its okay.They than kiss each other passionfully.Leeteuk stop and carry Taeyeon in a bridal style and head to Taeyeon's room.The room were filled with moaned and noise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S:Sorry for the late and unintersting update.Please pardon my mistake.Hope you like the update though^^Yeah finally a Taeteuk momment keke xD Sorry for taking sure a long time for the Taeteuk momment.Sorry I don't write I'm too young to write it :P...Please do comment and subcribe^^Thanks^^Really appreciate the comment and subscriber^^Once again Kamsa^^ Please do give me feedback on how to improve Thanks a lot^^!Opps I didn't know what should I put for the tittle so yeah random tittle LOL :}