Here come trouble

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ
Taeyeon P.O.V

  'Aishhh...you pabo why did you not come and find me wae?'I mumbled.
 
  'WAE?WAE?YOU ARE A PABO!I HATE YOU PARK JUNGSU!'I shouted out of frustration.People around me started looking at me weirdly,which made me realised that I shouted out too loudly and everyone heard it.
 
  'Miahae'I apologise than bow my head.By that time Kyungsan had already woke up,I guess I was out of my mind for a second,aish that was embarrassing Kim Taeyeon.
 
  'Miahae Kyungsan,eomma is bad 'I apologise to my baby.This won't have happen if I accepted Wooyoung love.At least he love me I guess I can try dating him right?It won't cause any harm right?
 
  'Kyungsan,Let's go buy eomma favourite flower neh?to cheer eomma up'I said excitedly, thinking of purple roses.
 
  I saw a female and male hugging each other inside the florist from outside.'That guy look familiar,Isn't that Jungsu oppa?' I mumbled.'Maybe that guy just look like Jungsoo oppa.He won't cheat on me'I assured myself.I decided to just check it up,it wouldn't cause harm right beside I am here to buy purple roses.
 
End of POV
  
  Miss,Can I have purple rose please?'Taeyeon asked as she went in the florist.Leeteuk immediatly stop hugging IU and turned around as he heard Taeyeon voice.Leeteuk walked infront of Taeyeon who now have a frown on her face.She was really angry,she couldn't believe that Leeteuk actually betrayed her.

  'Umma miahae...'Leeteuk apologised with a pout.

  'What are you sorry for?Cheating on me?'Taeyeon fire back at Leeteuk.Kyungsan started to cried.

  'Eomma you're scaring our baby.'Leeteuk said softly,he was also stunned by Taeyeon.

  'He's my baby!I gave birth to him alone and I raise him alone for the past few month.My baby don't need a cheater appa or do I!'Taeyeon shouted even loudly.

  'What did I do?'Leeteuk asked puzzledly.

  'You hug her!You prefer skiny,younger and prettier girl huh?!Go get her than!'Taeyeon shouted.

  'Taeyeon eonnie...I am' IU tried to explained herself but was interupted.

  'I hate you PARK JUNG SU!I don't want to see you again'Taeyeon shouted before using one of her hand to slap Leeteuk.Taeyeon dash out while holding back her tears.

  'Miss,be careful.'A man said when Taeyeon bump into him.

Author notes:

Finally an update after the super long hiatus,althought it's a short update hope you all like it:)

Guess who did Taeyeon bump into haha;)

I might not be able to update any sooner as I am having exam in 20 days :(