Super Generation

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ

Boys Side:

'Guys gather!'Donghae commanded the boys.
 
'Yah!Fishy I'm the leader okay!'Leeteuk tease DongHae sarcastically.'Nah bro just kidding!Don't take it serious!'Leeteuk said while patting Donghae back.
 
'Yo!What's sup!Did Teukie bully my fishy?'Eunhyuk rap and tap on Donghae shoulder.
 
'What's up!I'm playing my starcraft!'Kyuhyun shouted.
 
'Guys gather!Our fishy have some important to announce!'Leeteuk shouted.The boys immediately gather.
 
'Okay guys as you know about the 1 month holiday we had right?'DongHae asked.
 
'So?'Kyuhyun replied.
 
'Jessica invited us to hers house for two week,so pack up your thing.'Donghae said.
 
'Why?Out of sudden would my twinnie sister invite us to hers house?'Heechul asked.
 
'Cos Sunny missed me!'Sungmin said with ageyo.
 
'No cos Sooyoungie missed my food!'Ryeowook said proudly.
 
'No,No,No cos Yuri missed my voice!'Yesung sing with his angelic voice.
 
'No,No,No,No cos Seohyunie missed me!'Kyuhyun said confidently.
 
'No,No,No,No,No cos Hyoyeonie missed me yo!'Eunhyuk rap.
 
'Guys be gettlemen okay!Don't fight a small matter,lets help what Donghae had to say okay?'Siwon said.
 
'You'r too serious!'Kyuhyun said.
 
'Okay attention back to Donghae!'Leeteuk command the guys while turning his head to face Donghae.
 
'Guys You are all wrong,Jessica is inviting us because of a super important guest.'Donghae said.
 
'Who?'The guys ask at the same time.
 
'It's a baby name Kyungsan,that's what I know'Donghae said actually deep inside him, he know everything.
 
'Ohhhh!'The guys say with a O shapped on their mouth before leaving the living room to pack their clothes.
 
After 30 min:
 
The guys came out of their room carrying their bags preparing to leave.The guys divided into three group and leave to the girls house.

Meanwhile at the girls side:

'Eonnie whats about the room for the boys?'Seohyun asked.

'The boys will sleep with their girlfriend,is it alright for you Seohyunie?'Sooyoung said than asked Seohyun.

'uhmm okay I'll just take a spare bed for Kyuhyun.'Seohyun replied politely.

'Okay than!Leeteuk will be sleeping in Taeyeon room with Kyungsan,HaeSica together,SunSun together,SiFany together,Hyohyuk together,YulSung together,SooWook,YoonChul because Kibum is not free and SeoKyun together.Its this alright girls?'Sooyoung asked.

The girls nod their head to show that they agree with the room arrangement.'Mission 2:Getting LeeTeuk and Kyungsan in the same room'Sooyoung checked the list and put a tick on it.

'Yeah!Two mission completed!Way to go!'The girls shriek together at the same time.

Meanwhile at the boys side:

1st Car:

LeeTeuk,DongHae and Sungmin

'I really missed Taeyeonie!I wish that she will come back soon'LeeTeuk said with a bit of dissapointment in his voice.

'I wonder how cute will the baby be!'Sungmin said with aegyo.

'Cheer up Teuk Hyung!You may not know what the baby gonna bring you joy perhaps.'Donghae said and give a small hint to Leeteuk.

'Yeah!The baby gonna be very cute!'Leeteuk said than smile cheerfully.

'Is he going to be as cute as me?'Sungmin ask with aegyo.

'Yah So annoying!The baby gonna be 100 x time cuter than you!'Leeteuk teased Sungmin.

2nd Car:

Siwon,Eunhyuk and Yesung

'TiffanyBaby'Siwon whispered while seeing his phone lock screen.

'Why I'm not in the same car as my fishy yo?'Eunhyuk ask using rapping method.

'It's the same siting here and there right?'Siwon ask.

'Yeah!Anyway gonna meet my dancing queen soon weeeh yo man!'Eunhyuk rap again.

'We gonna meet your eomma soon,excited much?'Yesung ask his turtle while gently patting the shell of the turtle.

3rd car:

Ryeowook,Heechul and Kyuhyun 

'Lalala!Hope Sooyoung will like this cookies!'Ryeowook sing while holding the cookie that he had bake early in the morning.

'Of course she will!Don't you remember that she is the shikshin huh?'Heechul said than burst out laughing,Kyuhyun who is playing starcraft also burst of laughter from Heechul words.

'Yah!How could you say that about my Sooyoungie!'Ryeowook exclaimed to defend Sooyoung.

'Ok!Ok!Ok! I'll stop Hahaha!'Heechul said while laughing.

'Whatever hyung!'Kyuhyun said while playing starcraft.

After 30 min of driving the reach the girls house.

'Ding Dong!'The doorbell rang.The boys were all carrying their bags and checking their clothe and stuff to look nice infront of their girlfriends.

'Its must be the boys!'Sooyoung shouted.

'I'll go open the door!'Jessica exclaimed like a child.

Jessica leave the living room and went to the doorway to open the door for the boys.Jessica immediatly spot Donghae and ran to him for a hug.

'OPPA!I miss you!'Jessica shriek excited than give Donghae peek on his cheek.

'I miss you too SicaBaby!'Donghae said than give Jessica a peek on her lips.

'YAH!You two get a room!'Leeteuk shouted while the boys just laugh loudly.

'Jelly much?'Donghae said playfully.

'Yah!Sica what about your twinnie?'Heechul asked with a jealous face.

'Heechul Oppa!You are my partner okay!'Yoona shouted while walking toward where Heechul is at.

'Yoongie!Wow my dondsaeng grow up already!'Heechul exclaimed and open his arm for a hugs.

'Chullie Oppa!Miahae!'Jessica apologised.

'It's alright haha my twinnie had grown up into a prettyyy lady huh?'Heechul tease Jessica.

'Annyeong Oppa!'YoonSic greet rest of the boys.

'Can we go in first?'Leeteuk ask.

'Oh!Sure!'Jessica exclaimed.

The boys and YoonSic walk in to the living room after Jessica had closed the door.

'Sooyoungie Here's the cookie for you!'Ryeowook shouted and ran to where Sooyoung is at.

'Sunnyyyy I missed you!'Sungmin shouted with aegyo while doing a heart shape.

'Yo Hyoyeon!Yo Ma dancing queen!I misss you yo!'Eunhyuk rap while dancing towards Hyoyeon.

'My Yuriiiii!'Yesung sang while walking slowly towards Yuri.

'Seohyunie I miss you!'Kyuhyun shouted like a child.

'Tiffbaby How are you?I miss you!'Siwon said while handling a bunch of pink rose to Tiffany.

'Cookiesss! I miss you too! Your the best!Sooyoung shouted than give Ryeowook a peek on the cheek.

'I miss you too!'Sunny said with aegyo while carrying Kyungsan who is sleeping.

'Yo Mokey miss you too!'Hyoyeon rap while dancing towards Eunhyuk.

'Yesung ah!I miss you too!'Yuri shriek and jump like a child.

'I miss you too oppa.'Seohyun said.

The girls than greet the boys.'Kyungsan is asleep I'm going to bring him to Taeyeon eonnie bedroom okay?'Sunny asked softly before carrying Kyungsan back to Taeyeon room.

After putting Kyungsan in the bed and making sure Kyungsan is comfartably sleeping in the bed.Sunny left the room and walk to the living room seeing the guys sitting at the sofa.

'Annyeong Oppa!Miahae for not greeting you all just now!'Sunny said with ageyo.

'It's alright!'Sungmin said with aegyo.

'Yeah!'The boys all said at the same time.

'Can I ask something?'Leeteuk asked.

'Yeah!Sure!'The girls said at the same time.

'Why did you girls invited ask?'Leeteuk asked.

'uhmm...cause there is a special guest!Didn't I told Donghae?'Jessica said.

'Oh Okay...so the baby is the special guest I guess.'Leeteuk said than smile awkardly

'Yeah!He so cuteee!'Sunny shriek cutely.

'You have repeated that for about uhmmm...'Sooyoung said while taking a piece of cookies.

'Eonnie it's 111 times.'Seohyun said politely.

'What is the baby name yo?'Eunhyuk asked.

'His name is Kyungsan.'Yuri said while patting Yesung turtle.

'Ohhh!'The boys said than nod their head.

'Who is the baby parents?'Leeteuk asked.

'Kyungsan is Tae Tae baby!'Tiffany said without noticing what she had just said as she was too concentrate on the pink rose that Siwon had give her.

'Is Taeyeon back?'Leeteuk ask curiously after hearing that Kyungsan is Taeyeon baby.

'Well kind of...'Sunny say softly.

'Who is the fathers of Kyungsan?How old is he?Is he mine baby?'Leeteuk asked at once.

'Aish I don't know!Taeyeon only came for a while and than leave but she will come back in two week time.'Sunny said.In the girls and Donghae mind 'Of course the baby is yours!Who else?'

'uhmm ok,Miahae.'Leeteuk apologisd.

'So what are we going to do know?'Heechul said trying to break the ice.

'Yeah!'The boys said except Leeteuk who is drowned in his though.

'Room arrangement!'Sooyoung exclaimed excitedly.

'Ring!Ring!Ring!''The phone rang.

 

'I'm going to pick up the phone okay?'Sunny asked before heading towards the phone.
 
*Phone conversation between TaeSun*
 
Sunny:Hi!This is Sunny!
 
Taeyeon:Hi!I already missing you!

Sunny:Aww!So sweet Taeyeonnn.
 
Taeyeon:How's my baby?Did he cry?
 
Sunny:Ani,He play the whole time and fell asleep.
 
Taeyeon:Great!Thanks for helping me to take care my baby.
 
Sunny:Taeyeonnn Have fun!I got to go!
 
Taeyeon:uhmm okay I think I heard Heechul and Eunhyuk voice.What's going on?
 
Sunny:Nah!You must be very tired that's why you heard noises.Bye Bye Taeyeonnn!
 
Taeyeon:Yeah maybe I'm just too tired.Bye Bye Sunnyyy!


*Conversation END*

Sunny than walk back to where the boys and girls is at.'Who's that?'Hyoyeon asked.

 
'My friend!'Sunny lied.
 
'Oh Okay than I'll be going to cook now.It's already 5pm.'Hyoyeon said while looking at the clock.
 
'I'll help you!'Ryeowook said than leave with Hyoyeon.
 
'Can I go to have a naped first?'Leeteuk asked.
 
'Yeah sure!You know where's Tae room right?'Jessica asked while Donghae is hugging her.
 
'Yeah I know.uhmm between get a room you two!'Leeteuk said than smirk.
 
'You know hyung your right!Lets go to our room sweetie!'Donghae said while carrying Jessica in a bridal style.Jessica hide her blushing face in Donghae chest.
 
'Bye! I don't want to be goosebump by you two haha!'Leeteuk teased the couple.

Leeteuk P.O.V:

I leave the couple and walk toward Taeyeon Room.While walking many thing came into my mind.'Stop thinking about it!'I said to myself while shaking my head.
 
I finally reach Taeyeon Room and gently open the door as I know that Kyungsan is sleeping inside the room.I than laid myself on the bed.I turn around to face Kyungsan and observed the feature of Kyungsan.I noticed Kyungsan was drooling and use my hand to clean Kyungsan face.Kyungsan than smile innocently while still asleep.I noticed how much Kyungsan look alike like me especially the deep dimples.
 
'He's is just like me when I was a baby.'I said and smile without noticing what I had just said.
 
I just feel a special connection with Kyungsan.I gave him a gentle peek on his cheek.Suddenly Kyungsan wake up and rub his eyes than giggle happily as he had enough sleep.He look like a little angel,I didn't know why but feel a urged to carry him.
 
I carry him and play with him out of sudden he mutter 'Appa!' innocently.I was really shocked but feel very happy.I don't know why but for sure Kyungsan is my son.
 
 
P.S:Sorry for late and uninteresting update.Please pardon my mistake.Thanks for reading!Thanks for the comment!Do comment! Please do give me some ideas Thanks!Finally Thanks for Subcribing my story!:)))))