Super Generation Part ||

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ
Meanwhile the others:

 

HaeSica
 
Inside Jessica's room,
 
'Yah!Enough of the tickling!'Jessica shriek than glared at Donghae.
 
'Okay!Okay!Okay!Chill princess!You know its for sound effect right?'Donghae said and grinned innocently.
 
'Yah!It's your fault!Who told you carry me in a bridal style making everyone think we going to that thing.'Jessica said than make a both angry and cute pout.
 
'Miahae my Sicababy!You'r so adorable when you angry.'Donghae said than pinch Jessica nose gently.
 
'Really?'Jessica asked cutely than suddenly remenber that she should be angry ,'Aisshh!'Jessica said than glared at Donghae.
 
Donghae than kissed Jessica head and apologised.
 
'Oppa I'm gonna sleep now!'Jessica said feeling sleepy.
 
'Ara!Lets sleep together!'Donghae said excitedly.
 
'Yah!ByunHae!'Jessica shriek.
 
'ByunSica,I just wanted to have a good nap before dinner.'Donghae said with a grin on his face.
 
They both went to sleep once again the room was filled with quietness and peace.
 
YoonChul
 
Outside Jessica's room,
 
YoonChul place their ears on the door to hear what  HaeSica are doing.
 
'Kyaaa!'Yoona exclaimed excitedly.
 
'Shssss!We might be busted.'Heechul whispered to Yoona softly.
 
'Arasso,I'm just too excited.Moan and groan can be heard from Jessica Room.
 
'My Sicaa had really grown up haha!'Heechul said with a evil grin planning to tease the couples later.
 
'Oppa lets go to the kitchen!'Yoona said.
 
'Wae?'Heechul asked while listening on what HaeSica are doing.
 
'Lets not disturb them,beside I'm hungry.'Yoona said while grabbing her stomach to show that she is hungry.
 
'Okay!I'm a bit hungry too.'Heechul said than they leave to the kitchen.
 
SunSun
 
In the living room.
 
'Oppa Lets play video games!'Sunny said with  aegyo.
 
'Not afraid of losing?'Sungmin asked playfully.
 
'N-O-P-E!'Sunny exclaimed cutely with confident.
 
'Alright I gonna win you this time too!'Sungmin said confidently.
 
'Ani!I gonna win this time!'Sunny exclaimed and shake her head.
 
'No Mercy given!'Sungmin said than went to open the video game.
 
After 30 minute plus of playing finally the winners is out.'Yeah!!!!I won!!!'Sunny exclaimed in joy while jumping around like a bunny.
 
'Oppa You lose!'Sunny exclaimed excitedly.
 
'Wow!When did our Sunny Bunny became so good huh?Ice cream as your reward!'Sungmin said.
 
'Ice Cream!Hooray!'Sunny shriek cutely than Sungmin pinch hers nose.
 
'Cutieeee bunny!Lets go now!'Sungmin said cutely.
 
'Okay!'Sunny exclaimed cutely.
 
The couple leave the house to buy the ice cream.They had a nice walk at the park while eating their delicious ice cream.
 
SiFany
 
In the backyard garden,
 
'Oppa Kamsa for your pink roses!I luv it!'Tiffany said with her high pitch voice and than give Siwon a peek on his cheek.
 
'Anything for my Tiffbaby!'Siwon said while doing a gesture in a gettleman way.
 
'Oppa Lets plant the rose in that pink pot!'Tiffany exclaimed excitedly when she saw a empty pink pot while pointing at it.
 
'Okay Tiffbaby!'Siwon said while hugging Tiffany.
 
'Awww......!'Sooyoung exclaimed when she saw what SiFany are doing.
 
'Yah!If you are not my sister,I might have kill you by now.'Siwon said angrily.
 
'Arraso I'll leave now!'Sooyoung said while stucking her tongue out.
 
'Oppa!Lets plant the roses now!'Tiffany said cheerfully ignoring what had happen just now.
 
'Okay!'Siwon said than smile.
 
'Aishh..I'm his precious sister last time now only girlfriend is important to you huh?'Sooyoung mumble playfully while hiding behind the walls.
 
Sooyoung than left to the kitchen while the couples began to plant the roses.They were playing with the soil while planting the roses which turn causes them to dirt their clothes.
 
SooWook & HyoHyuk
 
In the kitchen,
 
'Thanks for the help!'Hyoyeon said while holding the frying pan.
 
'Your Welcome!Anyway I don't mind helping since I love cooking haha!'Ryeowook said while cutting the vegetable.
 
'Yeah!But sometime Its really tiring to cook for the girls!Especially Sooyoung Haha!'Hyoyeon joked while placing the food on the plate.
 
'Haha!'Ryeowook laughed.
 
'Yah!Your my boyfriend,You should defend me!'Sooyoung said with a slightly disappointment voice.
 
'Ah!',Hyoyeon said while placing hers hand on ,'His my god bro,bro should help their sis right haha.'Hyoyeon joked.
 
'But Siwon didn't help me though.'Sooyoung said while grabbing some kimchi.
 
'I'll defend you!'Ryeowook said while checking the soup.
 
'Boyfriend the best!'Sooyoung said while stuffing some food into .
 
'Yah!Choi Sooyoung!Stop eating!'Hyoyeon shouted.
 
'Arraso!'Sooyoung shouted while grabbing another piece of meat.
 
'Aiss!That girl always like that.'Hyoyeon said.
 
'Yo!Yo!Yo!What's sup!'Eunhyuk rapped while dancing toward the kitchen.
 
'Yo!Eunhyuk shi,could you please help me with the plates?'Hyoyeon asked while resting on the chair.
 
'Sure!Hyoyeonie!'Eunhyuk said.
 
'I can help!'Yoona exclaimed while walking into the kitchen holding some empty snack box.
 
'Yah!IM YOON AH!You eat my fooddddd!'Sooyoung shouted while still eating some food.
 
'Thanks Yoon!'Hyoyeon said.
 
'Welcome Hyo eonnie!'Yoona said,'uhmm Soo eonnie you eat my food too!'Yoona said than stuck her tongue out.
 
Ryeowook and Hyoyeon continue their cooking meanwhile EunYoon help with the dishes.Sooyoung was just busying tasting the food.
 
Dinner time
 
'Dinner's time!'Hyoyeon shouted.
 
'Yeah!'Everybody shouted from the living room.
 
'Eonnie,Oppa,I'm going to wake Jessica eonnie and Donghae oppa!'Seohyun said politely.
 
'Don't go!'YoonChul both shouted at the same time.
 
'Why eonnie?'Seohyun asked politely.
 
'uhmmm,'Yoona said while rubbing hers chin,'I was about to go yeah.'Yoona said.
 
'uhmm okay,Isn't okay for you to go?'Seohyun asked unsurely.
 
'Yeah!'Yoona said than smile.
 
'Something weird going on here huh?'Sooyoung asked.
 
'Yah!Just eat food!'Heechul said.
 
'Dear Jesus Thank you for the food!In Jesus name we say Amen!'SiFany and the others said their grace.
 
In Jessica's room
 
'Eonnie!Oppa!Wake up!'Yoona shouted than knock the door.
 
'Eonnie?Oppa?'Yoona shouted again than decide to just go in to check up HaeSica.
 
'Eonnie!'Yoona shaked Jessica.
 
'Eonnie!Wake up before I give you a cucumber!'Yoona shouted.
 
'Arraso!I'll come out by 5min.You can go now!'Jessica said slopply.
 
'Okay!'Yoona said than leave the room.
 
'Hae Wake up!'Jessica said than place a kiss on Donghae cheek suddenly Donghae open his eyes which shock Jessica.
 
'Aishh you already wake up?'Jessica asked than pout.
 
'Yeah!Lets go!'Donghae said and kiss Jesssica.
 
Dining Room
 
'Kyungsan called me appa just now!'Leeteuk said proudly while feeding Kyungsan carrot porriage.
 
'I bet he you force him!'Kyuhyun said.'Ani,its must be because Kyungsan know that Leeteuk is his daddy.'The girls and Donghae said in their mind.
 
'Ani,really I didn't force him to call me appa.'Leeteuk said still feeding Kyungsan.
 
'Yeah Leeteuk oppa won't force Kyungsan for sure!'Donghae said while eating his dinner.
 
'A-ppa!'Kyungsan mutter and smile cutely.All the Suju member were shocked their eyes nearly popped out.
 
'Wow!Can't believe.I bet he will call me appa too.Call me appa!'Kyuhyun said.Kyungsan was just siting on the chair shaking his head cutely.
 
'Kyuhyun shi don't be so childish!'Yoona teased Kyuhyun as she saw Kyungsan ignoring Kyuhyun reqeust.
 
'Yeah!'Sooyoung interupt while stuffing food in .Kyuhyun just ate the food quietly due to the embarrassment.
 
'Back to word...you know I somehow think that Kyungsan look almost exactly like Leeteuk hmmm...'Heechul said while rubbing his chin.
 
Kyungsan just chuckle cutely.'He's really cute!His dimple just like Leeteuk hyung.'Sungmin said while trying to play with Kyungsan.
 
'Yeah Hyung He really does look like you.'Siwon said while observing Kyungsan feature.
 
'Especially the dimples!'Eunhyunk said.
 
'You have a baby without letting us know?'Ryeowook said.
 
'uhmm come to think of it Kyungsan look like a mixture of Leeteuk and Taeyeonie.'Yesung while looking closely at Kyungsan face.
 
'Yeah!Agree bro!'All the boys shouted except Leeteuk.
 
'But I don't know if he's really my son.'Leeteuk said worriedly.
 
'Of course he is!'Donghae mumble while eating his food.Everyone except Leeteuk heard it.
 
'You will never know right?'Siwon encourage Leeteuk.
 
'Yeah!True too,he's so cute.'Leeteuk said than gently pinch Kyungsan nose and smile.
 
'uhmm...oh yeah HaeSica did that thing just know OMG!'Heechul said.
 
'I know I know...just now I saw Donghae carrying Jessica into Jessica room.'Leeteuk said while cleaning Kyungsan face.
 
'Kyaaaa!'The girls shriek.
 
'Yah!Its your fault!'Jessica said to Donghae than pouted.
 
'Sica eonnie,I know you like it.I heard all the noise you two make.'Yoona said than teased Jessica.
 
'Ani!We know you all are listening so yeah...'Donghae said proudly.
 
'Yeah!We trick you two haha!'Jessica said than smirk to show victory.
 
'HAHAHA!'The boys and girls craked out laughing after hearing than YoonChul had been tricked.
 
'Finish dinner?'Hyoyeon asked while putting her plate into the basin.
 
'Yesss!'Everyone shouted.
 
'I'm gonna cut the fruit,might helping?'Hyoyeon said.
 
'Hyoyeon eonnie I'll help.'Seohyun said.
 
'I'll help with the dish keke.'Yoona said excitedly.
 
'I'll help too!'Ryeowook said.
 
'Me too!'Eunhyuk said while hugging Hyoyeon.
 
Rest of them leave the dining room and went to the living room.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
'Leeteuk oppa!'Sunny said.
 
'What's up Sunny shi.'Leeteuk asked.
 
'Here's the book.Taeyeon give us this book for refrence.'Sunny said while handling the book to Leeteuk.
 
'Kamsa but why are you giving me?'Leeteuk asked.
 
'For you to know more about your son!'Sunny shriek.
 
'What?!My son?Kyungsan is my son!?'Leeteuk shouted excitedly.
 
'Opps I didn't said anything.'Sunny said and ran to where Sungmin is at.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
P.S:Sorry for not updating for so many days I had been busy and was stuck at this chapter.Please pardon my mistake,hope you like the story.I'm going to skip the two week of the Suju vacation in SNSD house.I'll also add two new character^^ Sorry I'm really bad at writing many couple moment in a story so yeah got stuck and the tittle I didn't know what to put so yeah...Please do comment and subscride Thanks!:)