Unexpected Meeting

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ

-----------After 2 weeks-----------


Leeteuk P.O.V


   It was already the last day with Kyungsan,the sun shine in the room just like every morning but was brighter today.Kyungsan was still asleep.I went to the study table and seated at the chair near it I than stretch my hand out to take the diary that belong to Taeyeon.I had found that diary last week while I was writing my diary.I was curious so yeah I pick it out and read guess what I found out,she still love me that's  one of the happier momment in my life.The happiest thing is that Kyungsan is my son.I closed the diary and start writing my diary yeah I got the habit from Taeyeon.After writing my diary I put it my bag and walk to the bed and laid down.Since it's going to be the last day I'm going to be with Kyungsan in the bed I hugged him tightly not wanting to go.I looked down at Kyungsan who is smiling sweetly while still asleep,I just smile at his sweet smile.

 
'Kyungsan-ah,appa gonna miss you.'I said softly while hugging him.'Appa promise to be win back your Eomma.'I said softly while hugging and at the time looking at the celling.I give Kyungsan a gentle peek on his cheek and make sure that Kyungsan is sleeping comfortably before leaving him alone in the room.I took my luggage and take a last sight of the room before leaving.I didn't want Kyungsan to see me leaving so I decided to leave early in the morning.'I'm going to be back soon promise.'I said before closing the doors.I went to the living room seeing all the boys are already waiting for me.The boys were lovey dovey with their girlfriend exept for Donghae.I bet Jessica is still asleep that I burst out laughing.The boys turn around to face me with a weird look when they heard the laughter I make.

 

'Annyeong!'I greeted them.

'Annyeong!'They greeted me with a gloomy face.

'Hyung what are you laughing at?'Donghae asked.

'Ahhh,Hahaha Its about you and Jessica.Since Jessica is not with you so I guess she still sleeping.You know sleeping beauty Haha!'I said than burst out laughing again.

'That's totally not funny!'Donghae said while pouting.

'Are not you sad?'Ryeowook asked.

'Of course,no choice right we had to go back soon.' I said.

'Yeah!'Heechul said.

'Sunny shi,If it alright if I come tomorrow?'I asked knowing that Taeyeon will be back today night.

'Yeah!Sure!'Sunny said without noticing what she is saying since she is sad that she will part with Sungmin.

'Thanks!Guys lets go now!'I said than signal the boys to leave.

'Oppa I'm going to miss you!'The girls said to their boyfriend.

'We are going to miss you all too!'The boys said at the sametime.

'I'm going to miss you Kyungsan-ah!Appa will come back tomorrow early in the morning neh.'I whispered to myself before leaving the house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon P.O.V

It has already been two weeks staying in Jeju Island,I really missed my little angels a lot.I have been so careless packing my thing I actually forget to packed my diary along luckily I had a diary at there too.I just can't missed out writing diary everyday.I sit on the chair near my sister study table and begin to write my diary.I was looking at the picture of my high school years suddenly something  troubles came into my mind making me feeling confused.

Flashback:

I was walking along the beach with my sister and suddenly I heard a person calling my name the voice was familiar so I turned over to take a look.I saw Wooyoung who's my childhood lover crush we did not contact each other for a quite long time so I was pretty shocked to see him in Jeju Island.

'Hi!Taeyeon-ah!I missed you!How have you been?'Wooyoung said with his gorgeous smile.'His smile was gorgeous but he can never beat Teukie angelic smile right'I said to myself than smile at my silliness.

'Hello!?'Wooyoung said again.

'Oh!Yeah!Hello!Wooyoung Oppa!'I said still smiling from the though of Teukie angelic smile.

'I better get going!'My sister said than smirk.

'It have been a long time since we meet up right?'Wooyoung asked trying to break the ice.

'Yeah!I didn't expect to meet you here in Jeju Island.'I said.

'You don't want to meet me?'Wooyoung asked than pout dissapointedly.

'Ani!I was just thinking I would only be able to meet you in Seoul not here in Jeju.'I explained franticly.

'You are still the same huh?The Dork Taeng?'Wooyoung said than laugh.

'Yeah!Nothing going to change my personality!Hahaha!'I said dorkily than laugh with him.

We grab some ice cream and went to the beach.We seated at the bench that place on the beach.We chatted happily and watch the sunset together.After watching the sunset we had dinner together near the beach.We went back to the beach afterward to watch the star.

'Have you ever liked me before?uhm not brother-sister relationship but as lover.'Wooyoung asked out of  sudden.

'uhmm...yeah I did love you before...'I answer trying not be so awkard than smile.

'Really?Taeng,I actually I love you from the first time I saw you.Would you be my girlfriend?'Wooyoung asked while taking a necklace out.My heart was popping at a very fast rate and my face turn red instanly.

'uhmm...I'll think about it.'I said trying not to hurt Wooyoung.Afterall I treat Wooyoung as a very close big brother.

'uhmm Okay!I'll wait for you!I'll be there whenever you need me!'Wooyoung said than smile cheerfully.

Flashback END
 
'Taeyeon!It's okay!Wooyoung oppa is just a big brother to you!Stop thinking!'I said to myself than continue writing the diary.
 
I finish writing my diary and went to the dining room to have breakfast with my family before going back to Seoul.
 
'Eomma!Appa!Oppa!Haeyeon!Good morning!'I said cheerfully.
 
We had our breakfast and it was already time for me to go back to Seoul.
 
'Bye!Eomma!Appa!Oppa!Haeyeon!I'm going to miss you all badly!'I said not wanting to part with them.
 
'Bye!Taeng-ah!Take care of yourself!Remember to bring Kyungsan and Leeteuk here next time!'My mother said.
 
'Neh!Eomma,I will!'I said than hugged her.
 
'Taeyeon-ah Don't overwork!'My father said.
 
'Neh!Appa I'll take good care of myself.'I said and than hugged him too.
 
'Eonnie!Please bring Kyungsan with you next time!'My sister said.
 
'Neh!I'll,and you please study hard araso?'I said than hugged her.
 
'Oppa will miss you!'My brother said.
 
'I'll too!'I hugged him before heading toward the taxi.I went into the taxi and lower the window so that I can said goodbye to them one more time.
 
Soon I reach the airport.I went in to check in.The airplane soon lander in Seoul,I looked at my phone wallpaper and whispered 'Teukie!I'm back!'.
 
P.S:Sorry for the short and unintersting update.Please pardon my mistake.Please do comment and subscribe.I hope you will like this story Thanks!