First Outing with Kyungsan

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ

'Taengoo,lets go out later with Kyungsan.'Leeteuk said while looking at the celling that smile angelic.

'Nehhh!'Taeyeon said dorkily than turn to face Leeteuk.

'Where do you want to go?My taengoo.'Leeteuk said while facing Taeyeon.

'Shopping Mall!My teukie.Hahaha!'Taeyeon laugh at their childishness.

'Okay!Taengoo!'Leeteuk said than laugh together with Taeyeon.

'Opps!Kyungsan is alone in the living room and is already noon.Kyungsan should be awake by now.'Taeyeon said than immediatly sat up from the bed.

'Taengoo-ah,wear your clothe first.'Leeteuk said and pass the clothe to Taeyeon.

'Ah!I almost forgot.Thanks and turn behind please.'Taeyeon said than signal Leeteuk to turn behind.

'Aishh,its not like I haven't see your'Leeteuk mumble.

'Shsss!I'm done!'Taeyeon interrupt Leeteuk and lean on Leeteuk shoulder and gave him a peek on his cheek.

'Get change too!'Taeyeon said ily to tease Leeteuk than leave the room.

'That girls,never change huh?'Leeteuk said than chuckle.

Taeyeon tip toe to the living room while giggling.'My sweet angel,wake up,wakie wakie.'Taeyeon said gently while she carry Kyungsan to her embrace.

'You must be having a really sweet dream for you to sleep that long.'Taeyeon said while caressing Kyungsan nose.Kyungsan giggle and rub his eyes cutely.

Suddenly Leeteuk gave Taeyeon a back hug,'Taengoo-ah,'Leeteuk said.

'Yes?'Taeyeon said cutely in english and tilled her head up to face Leeteuk.Leeteuk than kiss her on her forehead making Kyungsan giggle.

'Teukie,your son is right here,no mushy action or else...'Taeyeon said than point at Kyungsan who is in her embrace.Leeteuk chuckle at Taeyeon cuteness.

'Can we go out now?My dear princess.'Leeteuk said while still hugging Taeyeon.

'Yes,but stop that mushy words Teukie.'Taeyeon said than put Kyungsan into Leeteuk embrace

'No peeking!'Taeyeon shouted turning her head around before heading into the room.

'Arasso!My princess!'Leeteuk shouted back and chuckle.

'I can hear you!'Taeyeon shouted back dorkily.

Leeteuk just can't stop laughing at Taeyeon overflowing cuteness.'Kyungsan-ah,are you excited to go out with eomma and appa?'Leeteuk while tickling Kyungsan making Kyungsan giggle none stop.

'Why are girl so slow in changing ?'Leeteuk complain to Kyungsan.Kyungsan just gave him a cute smile.

'Yah!I heard what you said!'Taeyeon said angirly,'Kyungsan,come to eomma.'Taeyeon said while opening her arm.

'Miahae,baby please forgive me,but seriously how can my wife be so cute when she is angry.'Leeteuk said than hug her.

'Stop your mushy word and who said that I agree to be your wife.'Taeyeon teased Leeteuk.

'You'll be my wife soon.'Leeteuk with confident making Taeyeon face red.

'I'm going to help Kyungsan to change his clothe,wait here.'Taeyeon said than leave the living room to her room.

'Don't change the topic.'Leeteuk shouted.Taeyeon turn around and do a merong.

'You win!'Leeteuk shouted.Taeyeon and grin like a silly kid when she heard what Leeteuk said.

After few minute Taeyeon came out the room while carrying Kyungsan and her channel bag.

'We can go now!'Taeyeon said excitedly.

'Okay,my princess.'Leeteuk said than they went to where Leeteuk car is parked at.

They went into the car and Leeteuk started to drive to the shopping mall near the girls house.

'Teukie,when are you going to start working?Taeyeon said while looking at the window.

'uhmm next monday,so I had to go back to my house tomorrow night.'Leeteuk said while focusing on his driving.

'Ahhhh...'Taeyeon said in a sad voice.

'Are you sad?'Leeteuk asked worriedly while still focusing on his driving.

'Yeah kind of...'Taeyeon said while gently patting Kyungsan who is asleep.

'Why?I mean we can still see each other right?'Leeteuk asked.

'Yeah but still we just meet again and now...you had to go back to your house.'Taeyeon said in a sad voice.

'Should we buy a house and stay together?'Leeteuk said excitedly making Taeyeon blush.

'Maybe?'Taeyeon said but with a more happy voice.

'Okay!We had arrive,my princess.'Leeteuk said.

'Wakey,Wakey Kyungsan wake up.'Taeyeon said while gently shaking Kyungsan.

They went out of the car after Leeteuk park the car.

'What do you want to do first,my princess.'Leeteuk asked.

'Ice cream!'Taeyeon shouted cutely.

'Never change huh?Taengoo.'Leeteuk than pinch Taeyeon nose gently.

'Teukie,we are at public place.'Taeyeon said than lightly hit Leeteuk on his chest.

'Wow what a lovely couple you two are.'A old couple said to them.

'Kamsahabnida!'Taeteuk said together at the same time making the old couple chuckle.

'His very cute and handsome just like his dad.'The old lady said to them.

'Kamsahabnida!'Taetuek said together at the same time making the old couple chuckle again.

'Young man,please do cherish this young lady.We will go now,bye.'The old man said to them.

'I'll!Bye!'Leeteuk said than smile.

The old pat Leeteuk shoulder before going.The old couple turn around and wave at them.They than went to a Ice cream shop.

'Yummmm!'Taeyeon said dorkily while tasting the ice cream.

'My princess never change huh?'Leeteuk asked than feed Kyungsan with a spoon filled with vanilla ice cream.

Kyungsan giggle happily while playing with the small plastic spoon.

'Oppa ahhhh!'Taeyeon said cutely while taking the spoon to feed Leeteuk.

'Mmmmh!'Leeteuk said after finishing his ice cream.

'Oppa,Can I have more plsssss.'Taeyeon said while doing puppy face.

'Aishh,if you eat too much sweet thing you will become a fat princess.'Leeteuk said seriously.

'Yah!'Taeyeon shouted at Leeteuk and than slap Leeteuk on his chest.

'Ouch!'Leeteuk exclaimed.

'You deserve it for making me angry!Hmp!Kyungsan-ah lets go.'Taeyeon said angrily at Leeteuk than turn to carry Kyungsan.

Taeyeon carried Kyungsan and went out of the ice cream shop while Leeteuk was left behind.

'Oh great Leeteuk see what you have done!'Leeteuk whispered while looking at Taeyeon who is going further away.

'Ahh!'Leeteuk snap his finger and exclaimed excitedly.

Taeyeon P.O.V:

'He actually said that I'll become fat!Arghhh!I hate him!He's not coming to find me?I hate him!Arghh!'I whispered.

'My angel sleeping again?'I asked while looking at Kyungsan.

'I hate him!I hate him!I hate him!'I repeated while walking around the mall.

I walked around the mall and saw a jewellery shop.I looked inside and saw a couple happily trying out ring which make me jealous.I'm those who get jealous easily,I sighed than left to other shop.

END of P.O.V

Meanwhile at Leeteuk side:

'Hope Taengoo will like this!'Leeteuk whispered to himself while holding a heart shape necklace with a sparkling diamond in the middle.

Soon enough he reach the flower boutique located at the basement.

'Miss,Can I get a bunch of purple rose mix some white rose?'Leeteuk asked the assistant.

'Sure!Please wait for a while,mister'The assistant said cheerfully.

'Ok,Sure!Take your time,I'm not in a rush.'Leeteuk said than chuckle.

'uhmm are you buying this for your girlfriend?'The assistant asked.

'Yeap!'Leeteuk said with his angelic smile.

'Ahhh!You make a good choice!'The assistant said while wrapping the rose.

'Done!'The assistant said happily.

'How much is the rose?'Leeteuk asked.

'Its on me!Free for you mister!'The assistant said than pass the rose to Leeteuk.

'Why?I brought the rose so I should pay you right?'Leeteuk asked.

'Yeah!You do make a point but...'The assistant reply back.

'but...what?'Leeteuk asked curiously.

'Oppa!Don't you remember me?'The assistant asked.

'Wait...Are you IU?'Leeteuk asked.

'Yeap!Oppa long time no see,I miss you!'IU said cheerfully and hug Leeteuk.

'Woah!My dongsaeng long time no see,I miss you too!You became really pretty that I can't even recognise you.'Leeteuk said than return IU a hug.

'Oppa,how are you and Taeyeon eonnie?I miss Tae eonnie too.'IU asked than make a puppy face.

'We doing well but I just make Tae angry.'Leeteuk said than sighed.

'Oppa!Cheer up!I know eonnie love you alot,I'm sure she will forgive you!'IU said cheerfully to cheer him up.

'Yeah!Haha!When did you come back?'Leeteuk asked.

............................

Really sorry for the late update :( Well I have been busy with my study so... I had actually wrote this during August but didn't have time to post :(Sorry for the grammar mistake and the boring update... I'm also kind of lazy to write...please do give me a feedback...well you can also criticise me if you think my story is boring ,please I really need you guys comment...I will try to improve my writing skill :)  Please do SUSCRIBE COMMENT UPVOTE! :) I aprreciate it :) I'll update after GG concert in Singapore which is 13 Oct really sorry...Please understand that I am a student which mean I will have exam and I'm gg GG concert YAY!