Soshi Talks

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ
After making Kyungsan sleep,Taeyeon when to the living room to meet the girls.

Taeyeon P.O.V:

'Ok,so girls which part of the story do you to know?I ask the girls calmly.

'ALL!'Sooyoung shouted excitedly.

'Yeah!!!Agree!'SNSD cheer excitedly.How should I start I wonder than back into the reality.

'Yah!Be quiet,I don't want my little angels to be distrub.'I scolded them.

'Miahae...'The girls apologised.I kind of feel guilty it's not their fault for excited right?I thought.

'gwaenchanha,so can we start the story?'I apologised and ask the girls.

'Okie,about the baby first!'YoonYul shriek excitedly.Ommo how should I phrase it? I panic at the thought,it's alright ah Taeyeon.You can do it hwaitaeng,I speak in my mind.

'His name is Park Kyungsan,so you girls know who's the father right?'I asked not wanted to say the whole thing outs.

'Nah mollaaa'Sooyoung sing out with a evil smirked.

'Yah!CHOI SOO YOUNG!Stop pretending!'I shouted angirly.I can't control my anger ughh oh my I am so embarrass now thank to Sooyoung.

'Shsss...'The girls make a sound and point their finger on their lips.My cheeck is burning even redder ughh this girls just can't stop make me embarrass.The girls giggle with a satisfied grin after they saw my tomato cheek.Aishh this girls never change I thought.

'Okay Okay girls enough of the teasing part.Kyungsan is the baby of mine and LeeTeuk,Is the answer enough?'I say while chilling myself down.

'No Never!How did you make Kyungsan?'Sooyoung asked while blinking her eyes pretending that she is very innocent.

'ByunSoo!'I shouted back.

'Ani ByunTae!'The girls shouted while Sooyoung clapping her hands with a satisfied and evil grin.Urghh that make me even angrier but I still love her through.

'Girls,Lets continue the story okay?'I asked.

'Can we go to sleep now?you know I'm deadly sleepy now and Seohyun skin cell is growing at this time.Good Night'Jessica say while pointing Seohyun and herself.

'Okay,Good Nite the sleeping beauty and our Seobaby'Sooyoung mocked Jessica.

'Hahahaha'Sooyoung words make us laugh except our Sica who is glaring at Sooyoung.Thinking about that I can't help but thing that my girls are so unique keke.

'Eonnie Good Night'Seohyun say politely.I wonder when will she use informal words with the rest.Will she use formal word with my Kyungsan?I chuckle at my childish thought.

'Everyone attention back if you want to hear the story!'I commanded the girls.

'LeeTeuk and I broke up because of something uhmm you guys should know.After breaking up with him,I found out that I'm pregnant so I decided to leave Korea and start a new with my baby.I stay at USA for the past 2 years and decided to come back.So Yeah I'm here.'I say calmly.The girls just nodded their hair with a expression like 'Ahhh'.

'Tae Tae So Do you still love LeeTeuk Oppa?'Tiffany asked curiously with her big curious eyes staring at me.I feel my cheek burning red again,yeah I still love him but what can I do about it?I though.

'uhm...'I mummer than cutted off by Sooyoung words.'Of Course!See her face is freaking red like tomato Hahaha!'Sooyoung butted in.Aisshh that girls always cut me off.

'R-O-M-A-N-T-I-C'SunYoonYul exclaimed.What are they meaning?A one-sided love is romantic?I wonder again.

'uhmm I don't know, should I say it or not?'Hyoyeon whispered but I heard it.What is she talking about?Now I'm seriously curious.

'Hyoyeon could you just tell me pleaseee.'I show some ageyo and shake her so that she would tell me.

'uhmm fany-ah you say,'Hyoyeon say and point at Tiffany.Aisshh what are they hiding from me?Curiousity going to kill me soon urghh!

'uhmm girls should I say'Tiffany asking for the girls permission,the girls just tilted their head down and nod.I just turn my attention back to Tiffany waiting her to tell me the secret.

'Okay,Tae Tae LEETEUK still LOVE you!'Tiffany say while emphasizing LEETEUK and LOVE.Am I dreaming?Do He still really love me?I pinch my cheek to check.Okay this is real,I'm dying of happiness.

'Eonnie it's true Leeteuk oppa still love you.LeeTeuk will always come to our house when he is free just  to see if you are back...'Yoona said.I guess she read can my mind.

'Tae ah,You still love him and he love you.That's fantastic'Sunny shriek with a cute high pitch voice.Sometime I do love her ageyo keke I thought to myself again.

'Girls I have a plan that can make Taeyeon and Leeteuk oppa back together again!'Sooyoung said while surrounding the girls and me.What about my trip bck to Jeju Island?I guess Leeteuk can wait right if he had aready waited for me for 2years.

I withdraw myself out from the hug,'Girls,bad news.I'm going home for 2 weeks to visit my family.'I say guiltily not wanting to let down my girls.

'uhmm Good news is I'll not be bringing Kyungsan with me so I can trust Kyungsan in your hand right?'I asked with abit worried tone and than I cheer to make the girls lighten up abit.

'Okay We'll take care Kyungsan!He is so cuteee!'Sunny shriek in high pitch again.With that word I felt relieve.

'Girls I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon.'I say and handed a book about Kyungsan to Sunny.

'LeeTuek wait for me,I promised to be back with you soon'I whisper softly to myself while holding the necklace that Leeteuk had give me during our dating time.

All of us left the living room and when to sleep.I hug Kyungsan closely and whisper softly into his ear and fell asleep.


P.S:Sorry for the short and uninteresting update.Please pardon my mistake.I hope you will still like the fanfic^ ^Do comment ^ ^ And Finally Thanks for reading^ ^