Taeyeon's Back

ღBaby,Baby,Babyღ

*Announcement to all passenger*

"Dear passenger,We will be alighting soon,please fasten your belts.Thank you "

TaeYeon P.O.V:

''Kyungsan~ Wakie Wakie''I gently wake my little angel up.Kyungsan woke up while rubbing his eyes .I gently pinch his cheek,I just can't resist my little angel cuteness especially his dimples.I can't deny that he look a lot like his father.
 
'Its had been a  long time since mommy had left Korea ' I told Kyungsan as usual he give me his innocent smile.
 
'Are you excited to be in Korea?'I ask Kyungsan even thought knowing that he can only speak some words.I guess I'm over excited,it is just that it have been long time being able to see my bestfriend and of course that someone.
 
'Appa?'Kyungsan mutter innocently and smile.I was really suprise,I had always tell him things about his daddy but did not expected him to actually mutter 'Appa'.I had to admit that I still miss him a lot.
 
''Dear passenger,We had arrive at the destination.Thank you for flying with us and we hope that you will enjoy your trip in Korea."

I carry kyungsan with some helps to the taxi station outside the airport.Kyungsan look really happy today,he was giggling the whole time.Seeing his innocent and cute smile always make my day up.I looked at my phone and saw a picture of LeeTeuk and me,many happy memories flash back.I was cut off when a taxi came.I when inside the car with kyungsan and soon enough we had arrive at my house hoping that my bestfriend is still living there after the long two years.While looking at the building infront of me worries came into my mind.

 
'Ommo,how should I explain to them?They sure gonna ask me to spill up all thing to them at once'I mutter softly than turning my attention back to the Cutie Pie Kyungsan.
 
'Eomma'Kyungsan mutter while giving me his innocent smile.Worries just disapper out of sudden whenever I am with Kyungsan.
 
I walk to the front door and press the door bell .'This is it,Taeyeon you know you can do it.Hwaitaeng!'I told myself and look at my little angel
 
 
 
P.S:Sorry for the uninteresting and short chapter. I'm really sleepy now-.-It's already 1:28 am so yeah please pardon my grammar mistake.I hope you enjoy reading though^ ^ Please give some feedback to me,it's my first fanfic so I really aprreciate your feedback^^ Your comment is very aprreciate^ ^ Many thank to those who had already subscride my story.Finally a Thanks to Everyone^^ Thank you for using your precious to write my fanfic ^ ^