A new model?

「 If it's meant to be, it will be 」

 

While Luhan was walking to go to his job, an old man got in his way and told him to get in the car next to him. Not really wanting to listen to him, he tried walking away but the man, way stronger than him, took his arm and brought him closer.
 
''Listen kid, this has something to do with Sehun. Get in the car.''
 
The blonde guy felt insulted when he heard the man call him 'kid'. He took his arm back and looked at the stranger with confusion in his eyes.
 
''First, I'm not a kid. I'm 23 years old. And what do I have to do with that stupid model anyway?'' he asks, seriously.
 
''That's why you have to get in the car, go on!''
 
After a few seconds of hesitating, he obeyed and finally got in. He really didn't know why these people wanted to talk to him about Oh Se hun. He knew nothing about this boy. Even if he helped him, it didn't mean they were friends or anything.
 
''I see you know my Sehun pretty well. I've been seeing you around him quite a lot these days. Are you following him or something?'' the manager got to the point, trying to be clear.
 
''I know nothing about that guy. I helped him last night because leaving him there while he was drunk, it was just wrong. Also, I hate his attitude, so I don't know why you're thinking we're close cause we are definitely not.'' Blondie answered, looking out the window.
 
''Have you ever been interested in modeling?''
 
The way the old man changed the subject made Luhan frown. What was all this about?
 
''No. I always loved taking pictures instead of being a model. I'm too small anyways.'' he started before yawning. ''Why are you asking me this question, all of a sudden?''
 
''I think we could have a place for you. If you ever change your mind, you can call me.'' the man points out, giving him a card. ''You can go now.''
 
With a puzzled look on his face, Luhan got out of the car and sighed. As they drove away, the blonde boy took a look at the tiny piece of paper in his hands and laughed ironically. As if he was ever going to call them.
 
A few days later, after having thought about the man's offer, Luhan decided to try it out. Why not, he thought. He wouldn't be losing anything and he also wanted to know some facts about Sehun. If he worked in the same company as him, maybe he could understand him more. After all, he was a curious guy. Also, he thought that model was quite interesting, without even knowing why. Giving it a try won't hurt anyone, he said to himself. He called the manager and told him he accepted the offer but that he couldn't always be available since he had another job. The man understood and asked if he could start right away.
 
''Sure. Give me the address and I'll be there in about an hour.'' he responded, quickly.
 
Once he was ready, he got to the building where the manager was waiting and entered the room.
 
''I'm glad you accepted my offer, Lu Han. Tonight's a special night for you, and for me.'' he admitted, with a half smile on his face.
 
''W- Why's that?'' the blonde boy asked, a bit worried.
 
''We're trying something new. And don't worry, you won't be alone.''
 
As soon as he finished his sentence, someone walked in the room. Sehun. The look on his face when he saw Luhan standing there, was indescribable.
 
''What is he doing here?'' the brown headed boy asked with anger in his voice.
 
''This is going to be interesting.'' the manager whispered. ''I hired him, Sehun. The other day I saw something in the newspaper and because of it, I had an idea.''
 
Both of the models looked at each other, without really understanding what he was talking about.
 
''I'm going to try something new tonight. These days, people seem to love seeing boys together. That's why the photoshoot, you'll be doing it together. Strangers or not, let's forget about it.''
 
''Are you asking me to act like a homoual? No. No way, I'm not doing it. Especially not with him.'' Sehun shouted turning around to leave.
 
''OH SE HUN!'' the strong voice of the manager echoed everywhere in the room. ''If you leave, you are fired.''
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here's the 3rd chapter. Do you like it? ^____^
Maybe it's a bit weird, I had trouble writing it I guess~
But I still kinda like it, hopefully you will too!
Are you excited to see what's going to happen? Tun tun tun, kekeke.
Thanks for reading little munchkins, huuuu~
Park TaeHyo ~ xo